Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) v II

Status
Not open for further replies.
PsiloSubNaut Nearly everyday for three years! That's quit the innings 8o

Once a week for 3 years, not every day. I was eating it like my friends ate e's for a while there and yes, candy flips were common place when pingers were actually decent many years ago...

Just dosed some of this stuff called LSD. I wonder what it does...?

Haha nah, Dosed a couple of 3rd eye skulls..Will post a report up about them later :)

Last edited:
Yea bro, figured if i did, i could sleep around midnight

^^ it might sound weird but all my last trips were taken at about 8am after a full night sleep, so by 6pm I was ready fir dinner, a few beers and a few cones, then slept like a baby by 10 - 11pm. I do often trip alone or with one other like minded person who has an RDO, but starting the trip at this time as opposed to starting at night sometimes works better for me...

^ Both have their advantages. I'm a big fan of daytripping, but usually end up tripping at night just out of convenience

i remember back in my old doi days. it doesnt matter if u took the trip at night or in the day. cuz the duration is that long, night tripping turns into day tripping ;D 2-3tabs and thats the whole weekend tripping mad balls

if only doi doesnt have such a strong bodyload i'd probably still be doing it.

There are few things I enjoy less than trying to sleep after 16 hours of exhausting dox tripping but still tripping too hard to sleep. Tbh I don't think I ever have an occasion when I want to trip longer than 12 hours :\

yeah i'm over the tripping entire weekend thing too these days. Me and a few mates thrashed doi so hard when we first got on it, i reckon maybe 6-8months every weekend's doc was 2-3tabs or doi + LSD if it was around and copious amount of nos + k if k was around haha

We are definitely day trippers around here, even at doofs. Nothing better than the sun in your face all day and able to curl up under the covers before midnight. I much prefer getting up early for a psychedelic sunrise as opposed to watching one at the end.
NSFW:
r3981_300.jpg

The last 2 nights i have had dreams about lucy. I am yet to try it but i can feel it might be sometime soon. First dream was about tabs and last night was about liquid which i really enjoyed. Might be time to start searching for the goods.

After a whole bunch of searching I believe I have finally sourced some Cherubs. Just in time for Uni party season. Going to turn my house into an indoor doof and get all my best buddies around, buy a brand spankin' new bong and get some Nitrous. Will post up how it goes :D

After a whole bunch of searching I believe I have finally sourced some Cherubs. Just in time for Uni party season. Going to turn my house into an indoor doof and get all my best buddies around, buy a brand spankin' new bong and get some Nitrous. Will post up how it goes :D

Ahahaa. Sounds like a good plan! If I lived in Canberra I'd totally be there too man! =P

Dropped a half a cherub roughly 2 hours ago. Tripped same dose last Tuesday night and I'm not tripping as hard as anticipated... Tolerance?

^^ either that or your last 1/2 wasnt handled properly..

glad I now have those cherubs in my possession :)

how would you say a full ones like? (if you have had a full one)

^ I dosed two cherubs after having a long break from LSD and man Lucy kicked my ass..bigtime.

It got really intense for me at the peak, visuals were fucking wild...Couldn't talk/type/stand..I can't remember how long it was for, but there was a period where i just felt like nothing..Just layed on the bed looping the fuck out =D

Just don't make the same mistake i did..make sure you don't get interrupted by anyone unexpectedly.

^^ either that or your last 1/2 wasnt handled properly..

glad I now have those cherubs in my possession :)

how would you say a full ones like? (if you have had a full one)

hehehe your in for a treat mate! i had one cherub after a few years off lsd (bad expirence no even sure if it was lsd but it was enough to scare me off pyschs for a good 2-3 years)
so droped tab waiting about 45mins pass n nothing hmmm i think to myself dud?so i hop on computer and put on music with my headphones and can defently start to feel somting.
so im chatting away on msn n listing to music and def feeling somthing when all of a sudden im like 8o fuuuuuuuuuukkkkk this is wayyyyyy to much for me im gonna have a bad trip FREAK OUT!!!so i rip the headphones out of my ears n put a movie on (finding nemo to be exsact LOL) tell myself to relax and breath in 1 nang.....
THIS is were it got intersting (about the 1.5 hour mark) i was overcome by the most intense efouria i've ever had on par with MDMA.i wont bore you with the details of the trip but i was on the nod for 8 hours stright!! the only time i would open my eyes would be for a nang or a cone....Then 8 hours after the first dose i decided to go again =D this was my first expirence with ego loss. i was plained FUCKED as i began peaking i thought to myself whoop fuck i've done it this time i've taken too much im dead....ohwell embrace the feeling.
i started talking to the lsd in my mind LOL i said to it. so be it if im dead i give myself to you with open arms show me what you want to show me you have total control...as i was thinking this i had the most bizzar visual i had my eyes closed and i was heading down a tunnel like thing and i reached this wall with holes in it and behind it was a infint ammout of the same kinds of walls with holes in them. all of a sudden i went through these walls and i was looking down at myself on the couch!!! (this is when the im dead feeling got really strong) i could see the pillow my head was resting on and i could see all the way down to my chest thinking back on it,it would have been scary but it was one of the most amazing expirences of my life!!!

p.s sorry to ramble had some gear today :D

Well the half I had on Tuesday felt around as intense as two standard tabs, which just took me by surprise big time. I think it was tolerance, the other half definitely effected my thought processes I just barely got any visuals. It was actually okay I had some good friends who were just drinking and my girlfriend with me so I didn't really mind that the tab didn't hit me that hard, I still had a heaps good night.
I have one half left I'll probably take it this Friday, give myself a week to lose that tolerance. If I had more money I would get so many more of these they are definitely the strongest tabs I've ever taken. The only thing I've heard that could have been stronger were the Obama tabs from a few years ago, which I heard were just the absolute craziest tabs ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.