• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Love at first sight

I'd agree with L O V E L I F E and Halo 99.

I think what most of you are talking about here is "infatuation at first sight". Either way, it's a very good feeling. Enjoy and best of luck!

Whire Rabbit said:
I'd agree with L O V E L I F E and Halo 99.

I think what most of you are talking about here is "infatuation at first sight". Either way, it's a very good feeling. Enjoy and best of luck!

But I dont see her often, I started liking talking to her a lot on the phone since she lives far away and we just hooked up. I still like talking to her.

I think it's possible, but it's never happened to me.

That being said, i have pretty much known from the onset whether or not the person i was with could make me happy on a long term basis. I have been right on every count. I think that instincts have a lot to do with this, and following them is the best way to find such people.

Why do people have to doubt this? Why can't they just be happy for us? Nothing is going to change our minds ...

Lets see here.......probably for a number of reasons.....I gave up everything I had in order to live with Xander, I gave up living for free in a $250, 000 house, eating for free, having a car, and college.........I have been living in poverty for the past 3 months, wondering how we're going to eat daily......just to help my friend that moved here, which is fine, bc thats what kind of person I am......I go through all this bullshit for what? To have him be all in love with some girl and act like I'm not there. We never even talk or hang out anymore. Its bullshit. If I knew this shit was going to happen, I wouldn't have dealt with this shit for 3 months. I thought we were going to get our own place, and eventually move to florida. I feel used. Its cool though........I help everyone else out in their times of need, but when I need some help, no one gives a fuck. Not like its anything new, I'll just continue to smile and act like nothing is wrong. Peace the fuck out.

B. - His roommate

You can always go back home (and you probably should) ... or get a job ... and we don't exclude you, except when we go to bed. I'm sorry that you feel used, that was never the intention. I'm also sorry that you feel like you gave up so much for Xander when he moved up here, but think about what he did ... he left his home to come up here with you. You can go home, he can't afford to now. I'm also sorry that our friendship is so insignificant to you that you can just dismiss me like that. But no matter what you say, we're going to be together, and we're going to be happy. You can accept it or you can't. It's your decision.

i can accept it.....i'm simply saying. i glad you all have what you want and i'm glad you all are happy cuz i'm not. as long as we still get a place and we still are friends, thats all that matters.

I don't know if it's love exactly, it's something wonderful though. I met my boyfriend just last saturday and from that point on I just had this feeling, I just knew that there was something special about him. I don't easily fall for someone. I don't even like commitment, it scares the shit out of me, but for some reason with this guy it's different, I'm not afraid. It's crazy. I'm amazed that I actually feel this way about someone, I honestly never thought I would again, but I am loving it!

LovelyDisaster said:
I don't know if it's love exactly, it's something wonderful though. I met my boyfriend just last saturday and from that point on I just had this feeling, I just knew that there was something special about him. I don't easily fall for someone. I don't even like commitment, it scares the shit out of me, but for some reason with this guy it's different, I'm not afraid. It's crazy. I'm amazed that I actually feel this way about someone, I honestly never thought I would again, but I am loving it!

i dont fall quickly either... but this one was quite different. Glad to here you found someone. Dont let the fear of commitment scare u off :)

Why do people have to doubt this? Why can't they just be happy for us? Nothing is going to change our minds ...

I'm happy for you. I'm not trying to change your mind. Why can't I have my own opinion though?

Loon*E said:
I go through all this bullshit for what? To have him be all in love with some girl and act like I'm not there. We never even talk or hang out anymore.

Man, it sounds like you should get a girl yourself. Maybe one that, I don't know, lives with Jess and may be able to come with her to see you or something like that. Oh, wait! Kelly...I forgot all about her! Apparently you did to.
-Z

maybe i shouldnt have made this thread cause its causing nothin but problems... maybe i should just keep my feelings to myself :(

quit with the drama... i wanna know if anyone else has had the same situation as me

i don't think the thread is "causing trouble" - it's generating some interesting discussion and just goes to show what a personal concept love is.

it always saddens me to read people saying "i don't think i could experience this therefore you're not experiencing it"

perhaps they're jealous? who knows... whatever, i'm happy for you.

alasdair

What we should see is that, it can be possible for some people and for some not. Like me I think I can probably fall in love quickly but im afraid to admit it. With my current GF I think im in love but im afraid to look like a puss in front of my friends.

Pasilda Nacera said:
What we should see is that, it can be possible for some people and for some not. Like me I think I can probably fall in love quickly but im afraid to admit it. With my current GF I think im in love but im afraid to look like a puss in front of my friends.

Thats the best showin of love when u have the balls to admit it in front of ur friends

alasdairm said:
i don't think the thread is "causing trouble" - it's generating some interesting discussion and just goes to show what a personal concept love is.

it always saddens me to read people saying "i don't think i could experience this therefore you're not experiencing it"

perhaps they're jealous? who knows... whatever, i'm happy for you.

alasdair

I agree. People can be such pessimists... I think it can happen to everyone, if they could only realize it can happen to anyone. Its not like someone is immune to love, ya know