L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Love at first sight

PawpNLawk

Bluelighter
OK, heres the thing. I met this girl about 2 weeks ago and in my case I think it was love at first sight. I have never had this happen to me, 22 yrs, and its a little odd to me. After a lot of talkin we found out that we both feel the same way. I wanna do my best to make her happy.

Has anyone ever had this happen to them? I'm talkin tongue to the floor... heart in ur stomach, type feeling. No matter what, I'm not gonna change my mind. I'm just curious how many ppl have been in the same situation.

The names Xander

Yep...happened to me and I am the happiest i have been in a long time!
At first there was the initial attraction but like you after a couple of hours of delicious conversation the cement was set!!
Good Luck!

If you could see us together ... it's love ... and it's amazing!

Like I posted earlier in this thread, I fell in love pretty fast too! lol Yay for Jess! I'm happy for you :D Xander, I hope you treat her well!!!! :D

-Z

ImpossibleDreamer said:
Like I posted earlier in this thread, I fell in love pretty fast too! lol Yay for Jess! I'm happy for you :D Xander, I hope you treat her well!!!! :D

-Z

errrr....not this thread lol....but a very similar one lol...sorry for being confused! 8(

u dont have to worry bout me treatin her right. i would go insane if i hurt her at all.

aww... they are the cutest couple ever. trust me, ive seen it...

and if it can happen to me it can happen to anyone.

^ indeed. some people feel that because it has not happened to them, it can't happen. at very worst, that's flawed logic...

there was a great thread on love at first sight here a long time ago but it seems to have scrolled :(

alasdair

well maybe i just made it reborn lol. if anyone has doubts about love at first sight then think again... it can happen to anyone.

I was happy for Jess to begin with, but I'm even more so now. I've talked to Xander and he's a really cool guy. You two now have my full endorsement lol :D
-Z

i am getting so desparate for love, i'll mistake anything for it...

not speaking about you, really just me...