• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Loperamide

Over two hours and nothing much to report

Slight heaviness but that’s probably the xans

Well at least I didn’t do any damage to myself
?
Glad everything went okay. Now you know its not for you. And supports my stance in not using lope..maybe invest more time into making your own kratom extracts. My take is that whole leaf has too many limitations because it puts a speed limit on your gut's absorption rate of the main alkaloids.

Glad everything went okay. Now you know its not for you. And supports my stance in not using lope..maybe invest more time into making your own kratom extracts. My take is that whole leaf has too many limitations because it puts a speed limit on your gut's absorption rate of the main alkaloids.

Cheers bro

What do you think of the Kratom alkaloids they are supposed to be stronger and also the premium ranges ??

Just don’t fancy wasting more $$ on Kratom as the usual stuff does nothing

I could try 20g I suppose

Last edited:
Cheers bro

What do you think of the Kratom alkaloids they are supposed to be stronger and also the premium ranges ??

Just don’t fancy wasting more $$ on Kratom as the usual stuff does nothing

I could try 20g I suppose
20g is a very large dose..Personally I could never hold that much leaf down. I would throw it up for sure. Extracts are expensive yes..but you can easily buy in bulk, say 1000 grams for 60 bucks I have gotten online before. And with this, you could make your own extracts. It could possibly involve using crude chemicals like acetone or butane and such, but if you get the process down right, this could save you a lot of money and gut ache..and because it is concentrated, you can take up the dose much easier..the only downside is of course rapid tolerance spikes. 7-OH, one of the primary opioid alkaloids in kratom is considered 17 times more potent than oral morphine, but it is a partial agonist so it may have a ceiling effect where taking any more at a certain point may not have any larger affect. Mitragynine, I'm not sure if it is a full agonist or partial agonist..but mitragynine is much more abundant and is 1/3 the potency of oral morphine..still strong.

20g is a very large dose..Personally I could never hold that much leaf down. I would throw it up for sure. Extracts are expensive yes..but you can easily buy in bulk, say 1000 grams for 60 bucks I have gotten online before. And with this, you could make your own extracts. It could possibly involve using crude chemicals like acetone or butane and such, but if you get the process down right, this could save you a lot of money and gut ache..and because it is concentrated, you can take up the dose much easier..the only downside is of course rapid tolerance spikes. 7-OH, one of the primary opioid alkaloids in kratom is considered 17 times more potent than oral morphine, but it is a partial agonist so it may have a ceiling effect where taking any more at a certain point may not have any larger affect. Mitragynine, I'm not sure if it is a full agonist or partial agonist..but mitragynine is much more abundant and is 1/3 the potency of oral morphine..still strong.

Good idea and advice I might try 12-15g of a red strain tonight with cwe of some codine along with the lorpermodie I just might catch a nod if I’m lucky ??

Good idea and advice I might try 12-15g of a red strain tonight with cwe of some codine along with the lorpermodie I just might catch a nod if I’m lucky ??
If you're lucky yeah lol. I would trash the lope though. Pointless to add.

Man...if i had even codeine right now that would be great...just met my parole officer and smoking weed is now out of the question for the next year of my life..makes me wish i stayed in illinois to do my parole..they didnt give a shit there. Texas is bogus. I'm smashing kratom like crazy, haven't had time to make my own extract yet..luckily i just started working at a vape shop that sells loads of kratom..so I'll be tinkering with my own extraction methods here soon.

If you're lucky yeah lol. I would trash the lope though. Pointless to add.

Man...if i had even codeine right now that would be great...just met my parole officer and smoking weed is now out of the question for the next year of my life..makes me wish i stayed in illinois to do my parole..they didnt give a shit there. Texas is bogus. I'm smashing kratom like crazy, haven't had time to make my own extract yet..luckily i just started working at a vape shop that sells loads of kratom..so I'll be tinkering with my own extraction methods here soon.

Sorry to hear you got-a PO on your back bro hopefully the Kratom fun via the vape shop
Can ease the lack of sweetie available due to drug and piss tests

I heard Texas has some strong laws going on more so than most American states

Let me know how you get on with the experiments ??

Sorry to hear you got-a PO on your back bro hopefully the Kratom fun via the vape shop
Can ease the lack of sweetie available due to drug and piss tests

I heard Texas has some strong laws going on more so than most American states

Let me know how you get on with the experiments ??
I'll certainly be doing some followup posts with my findings. Yes, Texas is most definitely one of the most strict states when it comes to drug laws..but ironically, they decriminalized theft under $750. So i could go to a store and steal 750 dollars worth of shit and end up with a civil ticket lol.

I'll certainly be doing some followup posts with my findings. Yes, Texas is most definitely one of the most strict states when it comes to drug laws..but ironically, they decriminalized theft under $750. So i could go to a store and steal 750 dollars worth of shit and end up with a civil ticket lol.

Crazy lol well on the bright side in the USA it’s easy to find Vicodin and Oxieis. In the UK it’s harder than getting a night with ivana trumps panties

Crazy lol well on the bright side in the USA it’s easy to find Vicodin and Oxieis. In the UK it’s harder than getting a night with ivana trumps panties
Shiiiit...I may just need to do some exploring since I don't know hardly anyone here as of right now but..back in illinois that shit got pretty rare. It was easier to find suboxone than anything else. Being close to Mexico where the pill mills are though, it probably wouldn't take long to find some. Luckily I think my days of abusing opiates are pretty much over..unless I find some suboxone. In which case, great bang for your buck. Although I am pretty happy with what kratom has been doing for me. I may get some clonazolam online, hopefully get into a shrink to get my adderall back, and call it good for the year 'til I'm off parole.

Shiiiit...I may just need to do some exploring since I don't know hardly anyone here as of right now but..back in illinois that shit got pretty rare. It was easier to find suboxone than anything else. Being close to Mexico where the pill mills are though, it probably wouldn't take long to find some. Luckily I think my days of abusing opiates are pretty much over..unless I find some suboxone. In which case, great bang for your buck. Although I am pretty happy with what kratom has been doing for me. I may get some clonazolam online, hopefully get into a shrink to get my adderall back, and call it good for the year 'til I'm off parole.

How do you find clonazolam compared to Xanax and Valium ? I’ve never tried is it more euphoric or heavy hitting ?

How do you find clonazolam compared to Xanax and Valium ? I’ve never tried is it more euphoric or heavy hitting ?
Clonazolam is extremely potent..roughly 3 times as potent as xanax or klonopin. 0.5mg clonazolam ~= 1.5mg xanax/klonopin. And I have given it to numerous friends that agree it is much more euphoric than any other benzo. Personally I love valium's euphoria, so I would put it on par with valium. But better than xanax or klonopin. It is super cheap online too. Which makes it dangerous, because it can be very easy to quickly go through an entire bottle.

The crazy part is is that it is completely legal too. I've even been arrested with clonazolam and etizolam on me..they sent it to the lab and all..couldn't charge me with anything for it.

Clonazolam is extremely potent..roughly 3 times as potent as xanax or klonopin. 0.5mg clonazolam ~= 1.5mg xanax/klonopin. And I have given it to numerous friends that agree it is much more euphoric than any other benzo. Personally I love valium's euphoria, so I would put it on par with valium. But better than xanax or klonopin. It is super cheap online too. Which makes it dangerous, because it can be very easy to quickly go through an entire bottle.

It’s Funny how we all react so differently if I have had a month off Valium - 10mg no more no less will give me some lovely euphoria after that even 60mg won’t and will in affect make me irritable and agitated .... anything past 20mg of valium for me even on an occasional bases will either send me to sleep or past 30mg make me irritable and restless

I cant take lopermide and codeine together the lope just ruins it

It’s Funny how we all react so differently if I have had a month off Valium - 10mg no more no less will give me some lovely euphoria after that even 60mg won’t and will in affect make me irritable and agitated .... anything past 20mg of valium for me even on an occasional bases will either send me to sleep or past 30mg make me irritable and restless
That is quite interesting..we certainly all do react differently to certain drugs sometimes..I've only ever taken I think 40mg of valium at one time, so I guess I can't speak too much on it.

To reiterate, between 100-150 mg will be necessary for a buzz without any tolerance. The only reason I wouldn’t recommend going above is the side effects will become apparent around that dose.

I disagree that lope is not recreational. I’d rather shoot dope 10/10 times but I didn’t take lope daily for years and raise my doses up to hundreds and hundreds of mg because it’s fun swallowing that many pills.

Kratom, on the other hand, I never had any success with whatsoever

To reiterate, between 100-150 mg will be necessary for a buzz without any tolerance. The only reason I wouldn’t recommend going above is the side effects will become apparent around that dose.

I disagree that lope is not recreational. I’d rather shoot dope 10/10 times but I didn’t take lope daily for years and raise my doses up to hundreds and hundreds of mg because it’s fun swallowing that many pills.

Yeah kratom is a dud for me even in premium yields and 15g

I have some MST continus 5mg. I take it if I crush them up and swallow they become instant release and good for breakthrough pain ?

Trick is how many I need I’ve plugged 20mg and felt little also drunk half a bottle oramorph way back iirc

My average DHC / COD dose is easy 600-700mg

So I’m thinking 60mg should set me up for a nod ?

Last edited:

Just to reiterate what has been said in many places, loperamide in high doses is very dangerous. It can kill you due to long QT syndrome and damages the heart with chronic use. hundreds and hundreds of mgs will eventually lead to life-threatening complications in many people. We have a huge loperamide thread in Trip Reports and through the years various people have posted about how themselves or a loved one almost died or did die from loperamide abuse. Unlike other opiates, it actually causes damage even if you don't overdose. It's really very unwise to try using it recreationally. However for short-term use, it can be a godsend for stepping down off other opiates. You can take a high dose of loperamide about every 36 hours, maybe 3 or 4 times total, and then you'll have largely bypassed the withdrawals of the other opiates, but if you continue taking loperamide, you're just going to be addicted to something that causes more damage.

Just to reiterate what has been said in many places, loperamide in high doses is very dangerous. It can kill you due to long QT syndrome and damages the heart with chronic use. hundreds and hundreds of mgs will eventually lead to life-threatening complications in many people. We have a huge loperamide thread in Trip Reports and through the years various people have posted about how themselves or a loved one almost died or did die from loperamide abuse. Unlike other opiates, it actually causes damage even if you don't overdose. It's really very unwise to try using it recreationally. However for short-term use, it can be a godsend for stepping down off other opiates. You can take a high dose of loperamide about every 36 hours, maybe 3 or 4 times total, and then you'll have largely bypassed the withdrawals of the other opiates, but if you continue taking loperamide, you're just going to be addicted to something that causes more damage.

I took around 120mg + and got nothing ... another reason not to use for rec use and better for mitigating w/d