• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Loperamide

Quinine121

Bluelighter
Hi

I’m having some mild w\d and am out for the next few days week so I have looked into using loperamide I’m thinking about 50mg I’m 240lbs

Kindney & liver tests recently all good

No heart problems

I don’t plane to make this a habit but one would one time be “ok” ? Safety wise

Thanks .

I used lope to get off h and ended up at 400-800mg per day within three years. Followed by ventricular tachycardia.

I’m not saying don’t do it, I’m saying it has similar abuse potential and addiction liability to your typical opiates (to me at least).

But at the same time, you’ll hear from far more people telling you how it doesn’t even have any effects at all.

I used lope to get off h and ended up at 400-800mg per day within three years. Followed by ventricular tachycardia.

I’m not saying don’t do it, I’m saying it has similar abuse potential and addiction liability to your typical opiates (to me at least).

But at the same time, you’ll hear from far more people telling you how it doesn’t even have any effects at all.

This is just a once off ... I just need it to help and then will hold on kratom till my rx comes I just want to know if it’s “safe” the liver toxicity is my main worry

Also what would you say a good dose is for an effect euphoria etc

I“Euphoric” is relative and depends on tolerance. Above 150 mg without lope tolerance you’ll get some really unpleasant double vision and possibly nausea. Below 100 mg and it’s not enough to overwhelm pgp and get it into your brain.

To my knowledge, loperamide does not have any negative effects on your liver. It is metabolized similar to other opis.

The risk is almost exclusively with arrhythmia a of the heart. However, in my experience, it tools years of daily abuse before that set in.

If this truly is a one-time event, take a bottle of 72 and you’ll be good.

I“Euphoric” is relative and depends on tolerance. Above 150 mg without lope tolerance you’ll get some really unpleasant double vision and possibly nausea. Below 100 mg and it’s not enough to overwhelm pgp and get it into your brain.

To my knowledge, loperamide does not have any negative effects on your liver. It is metabolized similar to other opis.

The risk is almost exclusively with arrhythmia a of the heart. However, in my experience, it tools years of daily abuse before that set in.

If this truly is a one-time event, take a bottle of 72 and you’ll be good.

So need total 100mg ?? To get a buzz

Loperamide is so sketchy in my opinion..its really a roll of the dice. I have heard black pepper or the extract of black pepper can inhibit PGP, but the data on this is pretty shoddy. If I were to use loperamide again, I would try to keep it under 100mg and use black pepper extract with it..otherwise I think the cons outweigh the pros and I would just deal with the withdrawals...would make it more worth the wait for the kratom.

Loperamide is so sketchy in my opinion..its really a roll of the dice. I have heard black pepper or the extract of black pepper can inhibit PGP, but the data on this is pretty shoddy. If I were to use loperamide again, I would try to keep it under 100mg and use black pepper extract with it..otherwise I think the cons outweigh the pros and I would just deal with the withdrawals...would make it more worth the wait for the kratom.

Cheers bro I have 84mg but I think other poster is saying need under 150 mg ?

From what I have gathered, this stuff can get pretty cardio toxic. And if you inhibit or overwhelm PGP too much, the room for error is very small..this stuff is crazy potent when it reaches the brain. On par with fentanyl I believe.

Cheers bro I have 84mg but I think other poster is saying need under 150 mg ?
I have limited experience with lope..so I can't suggest what dosage to use. I have had it minimze withdrawal symptoms at around 100mg, but never pushed it past that really. It certainly never got me high..not in a noticeable sense anyways.

Well I’d like to catch a buzz .... maybe 140mg and some tumeric/black pepper 30 mins before ?

However I don’t fancy a heart attack lol

So would like to play on safe side ....

I've gotten high on no more than 6 mgs it was probably one of the best nods I've had (from what I can remember of it)

right this am and afternoon I took half a bar of xan and some useless Kratom

It’s early evening so I’m thinking go 100mg first if after 30 I notice nothing add another 47mg sound sensible ?

Also just took 1400mg turmeric with 10mg black pepper extract

Last edited:
Also took my usual 50mg Zoloft this am

So one off under 100mg or 144mg for the high ?

6mg you serious ?? From the threads I never read anyone get a buzz from less than 100+
That is highly unusual and I would question if that story is true unless he has a freak mutation where he has virtually no PGP.

The thing with lope is, if you are going to attempt to get a buzz off of it, it is sort of all or nothing..you have to overwhelm the PGP at the blood-brain barrier or it won't pass through..so redosing will do nothing. Lope is risky business and reported fatalities from this drug is on the rise due to this exploitation being found out..

The thing is, you could very well get high off of it, but you don't know how much it will take to overwhelm your PGP, and when it is overwhelmed, if too much gets through, you're down for the count. It is risky and there is no reliable research to say how much one needs to reach a dose that will get you high but not kill you..this is apart from all of the cardio toxic effects. I know how you feel because I've been here..but in the end, it just wasn't worth it. I'd rather deal with the withdrawals than try lope again.

If you are this desperate(not judging, I have definitely been where you are at many times), you are better off taking a massive dose of kratom. If you take enough kratom, you are sure to catch a buzz and the worst thing that can happen is puking it up..if you are using benzos with kratom, you should be able to easily catch a buzz. You just have to take enough..that is where people underscore kratom..they don't take enough to get an affect.

If you are this desperate(not judging, I have definitely been where you are at many times), you are better off taking a massive dose of kratom. If you take enough kratom, you are sure to catch a buzz and the worst thing that can happen is puking it up..if you are using benzos with kratom, you should be able to easily catch a buzz. You just have to take enough..that is where people underscore kratom..they don't take enough to get an affect.
I took 12g alkalised with Lemon all from a reputable seller with 5* feedback and pretty much 0 effect this is after a two day break and before that 3 days worth all my first ever experience with kratom and different strains and veins green / red

I decided to take 120mg of Imodium so I will assume I will be high , dead or feeling nothing in an hour or so

I took 12g alkalised with Lemon all from s reputable seller with 5* feedback and pretty much 0 effect

I decided to take 120mg of Imodium so I will assume I will be high , dead or feeling nothing in an hour or so
Wellp, whats done is done! Be sure to report back. I'm interested in hearing how this goes. Sounds like your tolerance is pretty high if 12 g of acidified kratom did nothing for ya

Yeah Loperamide does help and a lot imo. I'm dependent on 120mg Oxycodone daily and if I run out of my script early I'll use Loperamide. It takes huge doses to have an effect on mitigating WDs so I take 50mg twice a day (100mg total). I swear by it but just be mindful of the negative effects it has on your heart. I aint no doctor but just don't take no more than 100mg over a 24 hour period and you should be fine.

Wellp, whats done is done! Be sure to report back. I'm interested in hearing how this goes. Sounds like your tolerance is pretty high if 12 g of acidified kratom did nothing for ya

Over two hours and nothing much to report

Slight heaviness but that’s probably the xans

Well at least I didn’t do any damage to myself
?