• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Loperamide (Immodium) Megathread: We have now lost at least 2 of our own from Lope

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is retarded. Didn't a well known BLer die trying to get high on Loperamide? (melange, RIP)

Smarten the fuck up. This thread should be closed.

That has to be one of the dumbest things Ive ever heard. It is sad that he died, but who in their right mind would do that. I dont care what anyone says, it doesnt get you high. Its just a godsend for me when going through withdrawals, because I have IBS as it is and I get terrible diarrhea...

Very possible. Most of us risk that every day, but thats the choice we make as addicts. Luckily Im not as prone to such incidents, as I've mixed opiates and benzos every day for over five years. Usually some alcohol thrown in there, if not the rest of the medicine cabinet. Makes me realize how lucky and stupid I am.

^Yup. Apparently you can die, or become really constipated for a month....Hope the joke isnt too soon.

Please stop trying to get high off loperamide.

Thing is that for people that can never get any opiates on the street the idea seems very appealing. Far better than going through CWE's and taking shitty codeine stuffed with APAP. What would people in ADD think of this? If someone respected from there like a mod posted why this such a fruitless idea here I'd be more than willing to give up. Wasn't even trying very hard anyway, just so happened i was already taking a P-glycoprotein inhibitor. The omeprazole I combined it with did work to an extent, but I dont think that anything in this thread has really shown much promise to get anywhere near a high bioavailability.

Codeine is a much better choice than loperamide for recreational use.

Abusing loperamide is going to wreck your tolerance, and the withdrawals are extremely long and drawn out. The buzz is not pleasant and pretty dirty IMO.

Don't mess with p-gp or your BBB trying to get high on loperamide.

Codeine is a much better choice than loperamide for recreational use.

Ok. I think im just more fascinated with the idea of finding a stronger OTC version of codeine or DHC than the reality of it.

Its fucking expensive here in the UK too, £7 for 16x2mg! Better off with 32x8mg codeine for £1.40 :)

hi everyone lost my password reset so heres an here we go again as a fresh member :)

im currently off buprenorfine 8mg IV nasaly and IV daily for a year now .. the clinic wont give me any meds because
ive been taking etizolam , and althogh the "sticks" are alright and the lab test came up clean after verification (the screening was positive) im off the meds before they get a second verification .. its sickening how they treat their patients here .

to the point , o IVéd 4mg subutex on wednesday night about 4 soon 48hours ago (sweden time) and im getting the chills and runny nose already
would loperamid help here or should i wait a day more ,

im thinking of starting with 100mg´s loperamid .. should that help ? anything i should take with them ??

im starting metdon in a copule of days/week will this interfere ??

how would u guys taper down or maintain(doses) on this before begining the metadon proggram ?

this is so expensive im thinking about scoring som white heroin instead but i think the metadon program would
be offended by that

all i want to is be able to work next week and feel alrigt this weekend .. please help me some here fellow bluelighters :)

Last edited:
Have only felt w/d relief from lomotil (can still buy at pharmacia in Mex.) but nothin' from lope'

same but not the same since lomotil is a narcotic not OTC , its proved and old knówledge lope works ,, maybe the dosage is your problem .

lomoil crosses the bbb much faster/more hence the effect u get and lower doses needed, buts its still basicaly the same stuff ..

if anyone have an anser or tips on my q&a please feel free to help , im thinking that i should wait 72hrs before taking approc 100mgs
then 200mgs the day after (my opiate tolerance is high after 18yrs of heroine abuse and years in metadon/subutex treatment nonstop :(

took 96mg lope on emty stomach an hour ago ,, i ´thinking since the bupe WD is beginning (55-hours since last 3-5mg i.v subutex) i might well take some , if it aint gonnna work thinking omf getting a bag and taper off that one ,.. but we all know its hard to taper from dope and easy to bye more :( ,also ingested 6mg etizolam (etlaam-1 brand) usualy take approx 10 a day ,
and smoke some synthetic cannbiodes. hope this will get me upp and runnin again , got to get to work .

ahh and i forget i also on 150-900mg lyrica a day ,took 600mg today , nice morning coctail , shitload :D of loperamid , benz , and the posion called lyrica.

I won't say I've ever gotten high off loperamide but I have always found them calming during WD when I am feeling antsy, even just taking 4-6mg.

I never actually got high from loperamide, but for WDs, it's a godsend.
40-50mg eliminate nearly all symptoms from a midsize H habit (.75 smoked a day on average, more if I could afford it).
Doesn't plug you up worse than the H itself, and you can function perfectly fine, no sneezing, yawning, nausea and what have you.
Absolutely recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.