• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

i didn't do 11 nights then sleep then 11 nights again if that's what you're thinking.
after benders like that i sleep for 4 days straight.
of course it was extreme and highly stupid, but i was a massive meth addict so common sense had gone out the window

wow. maybe you slept a bit and didn't know it?

its not so much sleep on meth, its more resting your body or dreaming awake for short periods but ye i see what you mean was just justifying based on experiences i have been around thats all :)

who knows, but i certainly was charging for that long before i had valium and xanax
the worst part is the psychosis

who knows, but i certainly was charging for that long before i had valium and xanax
the worst part is the psychosis

i will not do stims without some benzos for later.....had way to many bad experiences with that........benadryl does help sometimes and 5htp.....

Still Lovin' It.

i will not do stims without some benzos for later.....

What would you say if you an 'infinite' amount of both... of your pickin'...
Do you think it's possible to maintain a quite balanced state fo' an extend time,
before you fall into an abyss of hassle?

I've been awake since about Sunday mornin' (Aus),
An' while it's somethin' I wouldn't 'recommend'...
...it's quite possible....

Two of those nights I have had only depressants.

Slightly cheatin' by not takin' my proppa aplra dose,
but it's Birfday Eve 28th...
Still kickin'...

So, sixish days atm.

Tincture of xyz.

Feels great.

Last run fo' a long while.

This year is busy yo'.

Need to smoke shit-all 'erb
&
drink only weekendishly.

So I'm actin' like a bitch on the styles.

:\
UnS
%)

Like 3.5 days, probably will end up doing itagain, I don't reccomend goin on runs though, takes its toll.

3-4 days in ibiza on MDMA, cocaine, ketamine , cannabis and Alcohol.

2 days on speed, so weird.....when I was at school in a group I saw everyone floating.....never again.

3 days on nothing ahha.. i had no choice, was at a camp and there was no where to sleep so i stayed awake.. it sucked! but idk how i did it.

i stayed up for for 195 hours or 8 days while i detoxing from heroin and subxone in county jail and after 4 days they put me in solitarty confinement and antipsycotic meds because i was hallucinating so bad. On day 6 i attacked a gaurd and tried to kill him becuase i thought he was a marine sent to kill me,i was mased by 3 guard and strapped down to a chair and they let the mase sit on me for a few hours. a few days later i had an intense seizure and was take to the intensive care unit. I tried to tell the nurse i was on subxone an i needed medecine or i would become very ill and she said it was my fault for being an addict. They kept me from getting a law suit by telling me i would have an aggrevated battery charge on the guard if i said nething. i wound up with a 44 thousnd hospital bill after the whole ordeal and this evently led to the resasonw hy i quit drugs, because i almost died. I was dehydrated and did not eat the entire time i was in jail aOver all shitty experience

the longest you have stayed up

on drugs? and which ones

ive done 2 days on mdma and pills

i know people who have done thusrday to the next thursday on speed, dont think i could handle that though

4 days on meth (not crystal...crushed & snorted yaba tablets)
3 days on amph. sulphate

(Lots of peripheral visuals/hallucinations on day 3 of each.)

I did Monday to Friday on meth once. It was horrible, couldn't go home for whatever reason so we were living from hotels in Footscray, and I had no fresh clothes, toothbrush, anything - I went to Dimmy's (discount store) and had to get them to scan the clothes I was buying from my body, and just dumped the old ones in the change room. At the end of the week I was lying down in the middle of a soccer oval (I was exhausted, but still couldn't fucking sleep, and still had no place to go home), it was winter and I was wearing a big coat and I could hear kids walking past and saying 'Is she dead...?' But I didn't even have the energy to get up and reassure them that I was at least still alive :\