• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

I just finished my longest binge. It started with samplin some coke I bought wed. night ended up staying up all night and went to work kinda cracked out but was determined not to do it at work. Went home mom was out with her boyfriend some friends came over and we smoked some good dro, and had some beer, I busted out some blow to share and ended up being up all night again. Couldn't resist at work the next day and did periodic bumps to make it through the day, last night went out did like 2 grams of yay, and let my group of friends do about .75 or 1 gram or so and we smoked a number 3 gram dank blunts. We went out to eat and after my meal which i barely touched I popped 4 lortab 5's and headed home. I got nauseous(sp?) when they hit and went to the bathroom and dry heaved then I almost passed out as everything suddenly peaked. Fell asleep around 3 and then slept till 1 ate breakfast and slept till 6. Now i'm back on coke again but hopefully i won't end up in another bender like that for a while.

3 days on crack meth alcohol klonopin and pot in las vegas....helped the underground tourist econemy quite a bit in the neighborhood behind the stratosphere

Ive stayed up long enough that I cant remember what day/time/year it is and have no idea that ive been up for this long, I didnt even know that I had taken drugs.

About 48 hours...
Coke, Cannabis, lots of rockstar, ephedra and ginseng.
Lame I know, but I like my sleep.

hmmm... it was back in 2001 (I was 16)...best summer ever!

84 hours on about 5 or 6 hours of sleep (an hour here and there) on MDMA and LSD, longest straight though was the first 40 hours of it, on just LSD.

(NOTE: Acid makes me SUPER hyper and twitchy, so it hard for me to sleep the next day after anyway, I usually go about 30 hrs with no sleep just after tripping a single night, even if I slept late)

The whole thing was actually a 3 day party right before school started... best party ever! ;)
(Started friday night, we left monday morning... the first day of school LOL) =D

It all took place in the middle of this HUGE field, that was actually the private property of a friend-of-a-friend (the guy was rich as hell), in total about 100 people there constantly, but a good 200 came and went through out (however, only about 7 of us got free drugs because my friend knew the guy haha %) )

Anyway, it started on Friday, I woke up about 11am, that afternoon about 6pm, we went to the party and took some acid, took more around 12am(saturday), then at 4am... then more around noon, it finally started to wear off late that night, so at around 3am(sunday), I crashed in a tent for about 2 hours (if you could call sleeping on acid, actual sleep).

Woke up at 5am and it was mostly gone (just tracers and the ground breathing a bit), around 7am, we left the party briefly to get some food (greasy, disgusting, horribly bad for you cheese-fries... they were delicious). after that we just kinda chilled out most of that day actually, twitchy from all the acid, delirious as hell.. I slept about 3 more hours total (an hour here and there). then around 8pm when it started to get dark we dropped some rolls (good ones too) and just a touch more acid (not enough to really trip, just enough to not feel as twitchy and give some light effects). Took some more rolls around 3am (monday).

We left the party at 6am Monday, cause 3 of us had to be at school... at 7:30 LOL

Just picture, first day of school (11th grade), 3 kids show up in raver gear (minus most of the accessories, except some bracelets and pacifiers [NEEDED them] lol) We're still rolling our asses off, and we're hanging out in the courtyard listening to trance on a mini-boombox nearly an hour before classes start. The rest of our group of friends (about 25 people) show up around 7am, and then one of my fellow partiers realizes she still has some glow sticks in her pocket... cracks them and starts dancing... (this is the point where the administrators started noticing lol)

at 7:30 we go to class... I'm thoroughly enjoying myself in my classes (plus my science teacher was hot...always a good thing to see when rolling), and start coming down around 11am, was fine through lunch, got to my 6th class of the day... then WHAM... I crashed... right there in the middle of math, (great first impression don't you think?) my friend had to jolt me awake for 7th period... which I went through basically feeling like shit and drifitng in and out of consciousness.

I went home after school, locked myself in my room (as to avoid my parents), tried to sleep, but couldn't. Ate dinner then around 9pm I finally passed out and slept until school the next day (spent that entire day feeling like shit too)

I know that sounds like a REALLY stupid thing to do before school (and it was, lol)... but at that point I had given up on school anyway (that was my last year in highschool), and my parents didn't know what i was up to. (They thought I was just hanging out at my friends house for the weekend, only reason they let me stay out sunday night was because I promised I would make it to school on monday... that took a LOT of negotiating) ... and no they never found out (I was the king of manipulating them)

^that, my friend, is a bomb ass story.

that is like what i wanted to do, but none of my friends can handle going for that long

oh, the longest ive been up was 40 hours. i had like a 45min nap tho.

went to a rave, sketchy the next day, wandering around, couldnt go to a place to sleep yet, had to drive home. dam, that was a day.

a while back for about two weeks or so my girl and i would stay up for 2 or three days at a time with a night of sleep between. we went through several orange dolphis that were almost all speed, some blue dolphins that had only a little meth in them, a lot of cocaine, a lot of green, a little crack, and massive amounts of cigarettes.

i got pretty paranoid and would find myself thinking thoughts that made no sense, saw shit outta the corners of my eyes and always thought someone was fallowing me. it got to the point wherethe paranoia experienced waiting for my dealer to meet me at the corner was too stressful to be worth the high

Last edited:
Well, I just matched my record yesterday:

6pm Tuesday, until 10am Thursday, 40 hours :)

Awake from 6pm - 2:30pm under my own power, then took 20mg Adderall. Took 20mg more at 8:30ish. Then went down to the club at 11 for socializing and lots of dancing... woot :)

The longest I have been awake without any sleep is approximately 63 hours. The substance I was taking to keep me functioning that long was dexedrine IR 5mg tablets. Although I can't exactly remember how much dextroamphetamine I took, I know I definitely surpassed the 200mg mark.

wednesday midday till sunday afternoon, flipped out at the end called an ambulance was fucking intence it wasnt that i didnt want to sleep was just by then end i could not sleep, stayed up 2 nights without gear on a comedown! was fuckin intence, better visuals than i have ever had on acid!!

4 days from meth. Didn't start seeing shit, however, my friend did. He said the tv started to spin completly around. This was the time he decided it was time to sleep. I figured I'd do the same before I started to see shit.

3 days speed and E.I saw a line morph into an electrified version of Charlie Chaplin and tap dance around my wall while flailing his cane all around.A mini ethereal horse head came out of the corner of the wall a few times to look around.I was outside at night and saw an entire crowd having a party then upon getting closer they all dissapeared.Entire buildings would shift around and leave a double image aura at an off angle.Static electricity was zapping off every surface.If I stared at a point for long enough a complex psychedelic design would spin out like an entire universe within the infinite space of an atom.There was all sorts of other stuff like two lines on the wall would morph into two mini matrix kung foo fighters and go at it as well as various shapes and structures would form faces and entities.

Wacky.

72 hours might try to beat it now but im not sure if I am up for it

5 days- without any drug but hashish... but then again i got insomnia

didnt eat shit either. i lost about 16 lbs that week....

edit: and a few clonopins. Don't remember....8(

Last edited:
im doing architecture. ice... =)))
thursday morning woke up to attend classes
thursday night bought stuff. went to rave @ 2.30am [my dealer was late]
friday noon- finished raving [event followedd by day club =)))))]
friday afternoon- started working on 2 semester portfolios due monday
lasted till... monday 3pm, when i finished my portfolios and submitted.
monday 7pm- could feel my skin stretched over my face. time to die... took stilnox.. woke up 12hrs later, as if i hadnt been awake for 4 days. our bodies recuuperate much faster when we're young and beautiful. better not push it though, ;)

Like 60hours coke and oxys ......but one time i played poker for 33hours staight sat in same chair lol after about 15 hours i got up to go pee and fell staight down, like my shoes were tied together i was laughing cause the floor man was laughing and nodding his head like, your so crazy .....

4 days- Crack binge

also didn't eat for a good 3 days from crack/coke binge and got very sick

almost 8 days/meth

It was a long time ago, but I still remember I would lay down and try to take a nap, I'd just lay there with my eyes closed for about 20 - 30. I could never fall asleep, but I would feel better after anyway.