• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Longest you've been up?

5 days on amphetamine. I was hallucinating by the 4th day.
Never again!

Same as this... with the possible exception of the "never again" part :D

Not something I make a habit of these days cos I'm getting old and it does rather take it out of you. Sleep is good :)

5 days on a crack binge, also went 3 days without eating. Never will do that again, was hallucinating on the 3rd day.

Three days on amphetamine, started getting abit surreal and strange by that time I must say... luckily it was Monday the next day so I needed to stop... Did have to resort to gear to actually get to sleep mind :\.

5 days on a very long binge on what were most likely meth pills.

3 nights and 2 days on over 200 mg of adderall. I saw the shadow people by the second night. That's what happens when you're in college and you procrastinate out the ass until finals week. I don't miss it.

since you're a new member im not going to go as hard on you, but you need to use the search feature before posting a new thread.

Merging over to the pre-existing thread.

I think about 48 hours on LSD the first day and MDMA throughout the second. Once I finally came down I was really happy to get some sleep :D

5 days slamming /smoking meth while doing runs for my people. the dope was free, the experience unforgettable. i ended up drinking myself to sleep. was out for 2 days straight. not fun being high after the 2nd day 8o and your tolerance skyrockets. the 4th day i shot a 1/3d g of fire and barely felt it. the fact we were in a car and going from location to location mostly made it even sketchier. never again.

whats the after effects like after staying up for 3 days? like do you feel like shit the next day, two days?

im almost on day 3 and about to sleep so i'm curiousss

I believe, my personal best/worst depending on how you view it was around 3 days solid.

I've done 2 days clean and sober. The 3 day run was DXM induced. I found DXM always gave me a hell of an afterglow and I wouldnt sleep while on it all night, and yet have energy the next day. Two consecutive nights of the dexter and a couple long afterglows from Delsym lead me to being up a lot.

And I finally did sleep the 3rd night, and felt great. No shitty effects at all. Aside from not knowing what day it was.

120 hours give or take a few. I binged hard on adderall and a lot of other drugs for 5 days but the adderall is what kept me up. I think I caught about 3 hours of napping over the whole 5 days. I tweaked for 2 days, went to a rave and ate some pills than tweaked for 2 more days after. After that I'd never want to stay up for more than 48 hours.

4 day music festival, over 30 (strong) 2C-B pills, 4 or 5 hoffman blotters, some random xtc pills, 4 or 5 grams of speed, 1 g of ket... i think thats the longest i've been up

i've never really got this staying awake on amps, but in opiate withdrawl after like three or four days awake i started to get this shit oozing out of my eyes. it was kind of a more boogery form of that crusty shit you have in your eyes after waking up. that point is usually when i finally am able to crash for a few hours and things start getting better. anyone ever get that shit?

4 day music festival, over 30 (strong) 2C-B pills, 4 or 5 hoffman blotters, some random xtc pills, 4 or 5 grams of speed, 1 g of ket... i think thats the longest i've been up

Jebus I bet you felt like complete shit for a few weeks

it wasn't too bad, LSD and 2C-B allthough they drain you mentally, they don't do so much so physically, it was mostly the speed that made me feel like shit for about a week... i think

also just the raving/dancing for 4 days straight was quite harsh on the body