• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Loneliness

What is called an extrovert that really likes to be alone a lot? Im energised around other people, have no problem being in crowds, once I get going its hard (some would say "way too") to stop me...but people generally make me bored cause I rarely find others that have intellectual curiosity and topics worth exploring, similar as I do. So in the end I prefer to be alone even though Im an extrovert by nature. I guess I'm weird but I'm fine by me. 🙃

As Bill Hicks once said when a woman saw him sat in a room at a party or something and asked him "Are you alone?" . .. "I'm always alone".

Dont forget the positives of being alone and be gentle with yourself - dont sit punishing yourself, the grass is always greener remember..(well my current grass is more dark green to be frank..)

As Hendrix once said in a letter to a troubled fan "You have to die by yourself so for heavens sake live for yourself"

And, last but not least, always try and wash your arse at least once every 3 days if you are having company round.

Last edited:
I wrote a poem about this some years back and published it on mt website. I hope others can relate:

Knife of Hurt

No one knows how I feel,
Right now, scattered like orange peel,
Full of so many dreams,
No more, just endless means,

Sitting here with silent cries,
Pictured like stormy skies,
Fear of the unknown,
Just me here, all alone

Threatening to take her away,
As if she were a cat, just a stray,
Looking at me, judging me,
I am anxiously waiting what is to be,

I feel like I'm being ripped apart inside,
Tried so hard to prevent, this is why I lied,
Each morning I awake, it's at me like a knife,
Reminding me that was another life,

I can't help but push my loved ones away,
Like on a wrecked ship, casting them astray,
All I wanted was to be happy,
Yet it always goes wrong, I end up feeling crappy,

Why do I have to feel so much pain?
That leaves me all cast out and lame,
Why so bad does it hurt?
And why do I feel like a piece of dirt?

As I walk along,
I hope for a happier song,
To feel happy and good,
Without leaving others lying in the mud

I'm confused as per usual since I'm a drunkard most of the time 🙄 what do you mean in drunk woman's terms lol

While im here @BelleRed brilliant ☺️

Pete Townshend said something i always found interesting - "the most powerful thing you can see on a stage is an introvert being extroverted" - if you think about powerful performers they are all introverts - elvis, hendrix, cobain..kimberley walsh..