• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Local weed or deepweb weed?

I'd be very hesitant to buy a scheduled substance online, especially something as smelly as weed. I wouldn't have the nerve to pick up that package.
The only drugs I've ever bought online were drugs that were legal at the time I was buying them, so I felt pretty safe...
I guess I'm fortunate to live in Quebec, where good quality weed sells for relatively cheap, and is easy to find even in small towns and villages!

not everyone is lucky enough to be in a state with medical or legal weed....so if you don't have drug dealers you don't have drugs

local without a doubt. i have a buddy who worked at a club in the bay area and i can tell you that just because it is in a club does not mean shit. the owners would have them process moldy weed fairly regular if some slipped through the screening process rather than toss it. The cannabis industry is extremely competitive where I'm from, new guys popping up and disappearing all the time. Prices range widely depending on who you are friends with, but it is rare that prices are ever as high as club prices. There is quite a large overhead that must be accounted for, and although they are supposedly non-profit organizations, have a hard time competing with the black market since most clubs do not produce their product and generally just serve as a middle man/retail store front.

where i am from there are weed dealers and then there are drug dealers. if you want weed, don't go to a drug dealer

Personally I buy locally, but the deep web has always interested me. I would be kinda skeptical about buying on there just because they do have dogs that smell packages coming in internationally. As for quality I have heard the deep web provides top quality product, but I personally don't think it's worth taking the chance of an international drug charge.

Darknet weed if I want something exclusive albeit expensive. Otherwise local.