• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Local weed or deepweb weed?

BrutalRollar

Bluelighter
I'm curious to know whether some people get from deepweb sites or from local people. Ive only gotten my weed from the deepweb for the past few years.

A simple yes or no awnser is good. Theyre is no need to elaborate on subjects such as this. Ive read the rules and beileve this thread hasnt violated any rules but mods please close at your discretion.

Better yet even make a poll, and disable comments if you feel that is needed for this.

i just do local

i know it comes in airtight bags or whatever, i just would be a bit sketched out getting something that smells that strong through the post office

i wish i could tho, sick of the same indica

I have a colorado medical card, which is far better than what you can buy from the recreational stores..best weed on earth, here!

Honestly, I'd be hesitant to admit publicly here that I buy illegal drugs online and I would think a fair amount of people here would be as well. You may get some worthwhile responses, though...

I buy locally. The internet's always intrigued me as an illegal drug source, but I've got a buddy that just got sentenced to 85 years altogether due to some shit that stemmed from a mail fraud scam involving fake checks, stolen checks and receiving drugs in the mail. (Police came to his house, he answered with an unloaded AK in his hands, disappeared back in the house, showed his face out an upstairs window allegedly pointing a handgun at the raid team outside and they wet his ass up. Six shots to the stomach, 85 years (40 suspended), 15 without the possibility of parole-- all stemming from drug distribution through the mail system.)

^^Not a scared straight story, just a tiny insight into why I go about things the way that I do.

[source: http://archive.wusa9.com/news/artic...ell-fires-at-officers-in-Waldorf-Md-barricade

sentencing: http://www.somdnews.com/article/20140613/NEWS/140619382/1043&source=RSS&template=gazette]

Last edited:
I live close to the Netherlands and am only a short train journey away from buying weed from a shop... If I can't be bothered/afford to go there for the high quality stuff I just get it locally. Deepweb weed has always seemed like it's not worth the risk at all and doesn't offer any price advantages either. I'd consider getting acid from the deepweb as that would just be an odorless strip of paper in an envelope.

Never bought anything online always been too worried and don't have a credit card at the moment

you can get prepaid credit cards at walmart, but it wouldn't matter because people selling controlled substances online tend not to accept credit card :p

local in california, no problem. but with the shit available in some places it would make sense to buy better stuff online.

I have been thinking about the source a lot lately as I have been a huge supporter of small local food sources so why not include weed in that? The trouble is that many CA 215 growers are not organic growers--so when you buy from the clinics you have no idea. Buying from the deepweb would almost guarantee that it is not, not to mention other problems with the sources (cartels etc). Growing organically outdoors in my area is really labor intensive but to me worth it. We are losing our bees in north america and this is an environmental catastrophe due to pesticides and mono-culture. Small grows and large grows all make a difference depending on whether or not they use herbicides and pesticides and even non-organic fertilizers. I make my food decisions based on no pesticides so I am going to make my medicine decisions the same way. I like Uruguay's model--everybody gets to grow 6 plants for their own use for recreation or medication or a combo of both. Small back garden grows make it much easier not to use chemicals.

I live close to the Netherlands and am only a short train journey away from buying weed from a shop... If I can't be bothered/afford to go there for the high quality stuff I just get it locally. Deepweb weed has always seemed like it's not worth the risk at all and doesn't offer any price advantages either. I'd consider getting acid from the deepweb as that would just be an odorless strip of paper in an envelope.

Don't you now actually have to be a Dutch citizen to buy weed in Amsterdam?

I was there in 2004 but I heard that they changed the laws so that only Dutch citizens can buy weed.

Are you a dutch citizen?

Just curious.

I personally don't buy drugs online.

No I think the laws never took effect because it would probably kill the tourist money coming in.

It's still legal for non-citizens to go and buy pot as long as you are 18+

I was there in 2004 but I heard that they changed the laws so that only Dutch citizens can buy weed.

Are you a dutch citizen?

Just curious.

I personally don't buy drugs online.

Nope! The law has changed since then. You now need to be a Dutch citizen to enter the actual smoking area of the coffeeshop (the only place other than at home where use of cannabis is legally tolerated in the netherlands), but you don't need to be a Dutch citizen to walk into one and purchase weed/hash. I think that every province now has the right to choose whether or not they will allow coffeeshops and whether or not they will tolerate selling foreigners or not. You can also still buy truffles and other stuff from the smartshops no problem!

Nope! The law has changed since then. You now need to be a Dutch citizen to enter the actual smoking area of the coffeeshop (the only place other than at home where use of cannabis is legally tolerated in the netherlands), but you don't need to be a Dutch citizen to walk into one and purchase weed/hash. I think that every province now has the right to choose whether or not they will allow coffeeshops and whether or not they will tolerate selling foreigners or not. You can also still buy truffles and other stuff from the smartshops no problem!

Wait, so basically, if I ever went to Amsterdam again I could go into the coffee shops and buy weed, but not go smoke weed in the smoking section??

Well, that's good news at least as I've always wanted to go back and would be able to go buy...but then basically if I ever DID I'd have no choice but to smoke in my hotel room or something like that...or somewhere else carefully without getting caught??

That fucking SUCKS.

Do you think some of the coffee shops may let foreiners off the hook for the "no smoking in the shop" rule??

I mean, I'd HAVE to imagine some of them might, it just seems SO stupid.

I'd think if a U.S. citizen walked into a coffee shop with a COOL person behind the counter, then went and chatted up some Dutch locals and they invited him to smoke with them it's hard for me to believer the foreigner would be thrown out, but maybe they would.

Then again, do people REALLY frequently get arrested for smoking weed in a park by themselves or another public area where they aren't HIGHLY exposed or really causing a problem??

I'd have to assume most Dutch cops would just ignore most people smoking weed...and at WORST you'd get a fine, if that even...

I have a colorado medical card, which is far better than what you can buy from the recreational stores..best weed on earth, here!

Same here. The recreational weed is not worth the price an I mostly smoke wax/shatter now but the last time I got weed it was top notch . (Grape Stomper) yum

Last edited:
Wait, so basically, if I ever went to Amsterdam again I could go into the coffee shops and buy weed, but not go smoke weed in the smoking section??

Well, that's good news at least as I've always wanted to go back and would be able to go buy...but then basically if I ever DID I'd have no choice but to smoke in my hotel room or something like that...or somewhere else carefully without getting caught??

That fucking SUCKS.

Do you think some of the coffee shops may let foreiners off the hook for the "no smoking in the shop" rule??

I mean, I'd HAVE to imagine some of them might, it just seems SO stupid.

I'd think if a U.S. citizen walked into a coffee shop with a COOL person behind the counter, then went and chatted up some Dutch locals and they invited him to smoke with them it's hard for me to believer the foreigner would be thrown out, but maybe they would.

Then again, do people REALLY frequently get arrested for smoking weed in a park by themselves or another public area where they aren't HIGHLY exposed or really causing a problem??

I'd have to assume most Dutch cops would just ignore most people smoking weed...and at WORST you'd get a fine, if that even...

In the many times I've been to the Netherlands I've always smelled/seen people smoking in public as well. As long as you keep it reasonable and don't go smoking near a school or something they're not likely to make a problem of it. I've not had any success in getting let in, you need to show a Dutch ID before they let you in, if they get caught with letting foreigners in, the coffeeshop will be forced to close down for an amount of time. Things might be different in Amsterdam though seeing as they get most of the tourists there, the last I was there was well before the weedpass thing was a thing.

Honestly, I'd be hesitant to admit publicly here that I buy illegal drugs online and I would think a fair amount of people here would be as well. You may get some worthwhile responses, though...

I buy locally. The internet's always intrigued me as an illegal drug source, but I've got a buddy that just got sentenced to 85 years altogether due to some shit that stemmed from a mail fraud scam involving fake checks, stolen checks and receiving drugs in the mail. (Police came to his house, he answered with an unloaded AK in his hands, disappeared back in the house, showed his face out an upstairs window allegedly pointing a handgun at the raid team outside and they wet his ass up. Six shots to the stomach, 85 years (40 suspended), 15 without the possibility of parole-- all stemming from drug distribution through the mail system.)

^^Not a scared straight story, just a tiny insight into why I go about things the way that I do.

[source: http://archive.wusa9.com/news/artic...ell-fires-at-officers-in-Waldorf-Md-barricade

sentencing: http://www.somdnews.com/article/20140613/NEWS/140619382/1043&source=RSS&template=gazette]

Am I reading this story right? He was involved in theft, cheque fraud, and shot a police officer in the stomach and it's the "receiving drugs in the mail" you thought was the significant part in his sentencing???

Am I reading this story right? He was involved in theft, cheque fraud, and shot a police officer in the stomach and it's the "receiving drugs in the mail" you thought was the significant part in his sentencing???

No, you didn't read it right.

Police got wind of him using checks stolen out of the mail to cash and forward the money to a distributor out-of-state. Checks stolen, cashed, money ordered to the connect, drugs go in the mail.

They got wind of his mail scheme to bring in weed. Obtained a warrant for his arrest, showed up to his front door and started banging on it. Billy didn't like the sound of the knocks, so he grabbed his closest rifle and answered the door. Opened the door to a team of police in combat gear ready to do their thing. (I don't know why they didn't just kick his door in, either. I know he's got an official history of drug trafficking and I'm prettyyyyyyy sure he got hit with a straw purchase of a firearm charge a little while back... that might have something to do with it, but I'd think that's all the more reason to take a suspect by surprise so I really don't know..)

Here's where things get hazy. Police say he raised the assault weapon, aimed it at the sheriff's and then lowered it, slammed the door shut and disappeared back into the house without getting fired at. Seconds later, police see him at an upstairs window and allege that he aimed a second gun, a handgun, out the window at the officers, at which point every badge on the street opened fire and hit Billy 6 times in the stomach, never letting him get a shot off.

It wasn't a shootout, it was a standoff that ended with a guy getting lit the fuck up.

Billy said he never aimed a weapon at anybody. He said the rifle was in his hands when he opened. Said he panicked when he saw who was at the door, wrestled to get it shut and deadbolted again and ran upstairs. He said he was freaking out upstairs trying to figure out what to do, and then he went to the window so that he could talk with the cops about him coming out. He didn't want to open that door only to be immediately hit with all of the county's firepower at their disposal, and he knew that's what was going to happen after they saw him with his AK. He said when he went to open the window the glass exploded and he hit the ground. He said there was no second firearm in his hands at that point.

The significant part? He would've avoided all this shit if he just spent his money in the neighborhood instead of having shit sent to him from out-of-state. I don't give a fuck about the shooting, lol. I'm more concerned with the consequences of his actions, not really the actions themselves.

Last edited:
In the many times I've been to the Netherlands I've always smelled/seen people smoking in public as well. As long as you keep it reasonable and don't go smoking near a school or something they're not likely to make a problem of it. I've not had any success in getting let in, you need to show a Dutch ID before they let you in, if they get caught with letting foreigners in, the coffeeshop will be forced to close down for an amount of time. Things might be different in Amsterdam though seeing as they get most of the tourists there, the last I was there was well before the weedpass thing was a thing.

Oh wait..so you are only talking about coffee shops in OTHER parts of the Netherlands and NOT Amsterdam?

Same here. The recreational weed is not worth the price an I mostly smoke wax/shatter now but the last time I got weed it was top notch . (Grape Stomper) yum

Nice! I was considering getting some shatter but the weed is so good one bonghit has me blasted to the moon! LOL