• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Local weed or deepweb weed?

I loved the CO medical scene.....Now Im back in Mass and its a total free-for-all. The state has royally fucked up the medical scene and there are hundreds of delivery services....Most of it is coming from California.

I loved the CO medical scene.....Now Im back in Mass and its a total free-for-all. The state has royally fucked up the medical scene and there are hundreds of delivery services....Most of it is coming from California.

Wait, is weed legal/decriminalized in Massachusettes?

If so, I was totally unaware of that.

best weed on earth, here!

I don't know about that, pretty sure that prize still goes to California...

Wait, is weed legal/decriminalized in Massachusettes?

If so, I was totally unaware of that.

Yeah, I didn't know it was like that, I thought they were waiting for the stores to open (I didn't know delivery services were allowed, and I thought it was all too regulated to bring in material from outside the closed loop).

I get everything as locally as possible (California). It can be hard to know your grower though, since you'll never know through a dispensary. They're having a farmers market in LA soon for the first time though, so you'll be able to meet the farmer. I've met a few around the area too, so if I want I can get direct, and usually do for RSO. For my more recreational needs I usually get delivery BHO. Flower just comes naturally here and there, I try not to buy.

I don't know about that, pretty sure that prize still goes to California...

Yeah, I didn't know it was like that, I thought they were waiting for the stores to open (I didn't know delivery services were allowed, and I thought it was all too regulated to bring in material from outside the closed loop).

I get everything as locally as possible (California). It can be hard to know your grower though, since you'll never know through a dispensary. They're having a farmers market in LA soon for the first time though, so you'll be able to meet the farmer. I've met a few around the area too, so if I want I can get direct, and usually do for RSO. For my more recreational needs I usually get delivery BHO. Flower just comes naturally here and there, I try not to buy.

The idea of a "farmer's market" for weed kind of blows my mind haha.

I never even considered that concept though it's probably old for you.

And personally my guess is that neither California, Colorado or Amsterdam can truly "claim the prize" when it comes to the best weed in the world.

It's legal in all 3, and though I've never been to Cali or Colorado, I can honestly say having been there it's hard for me to imagine any place having access to better weed than Amsterdam.

I'm sure that more or less all of them have access to a lot of the same strains if you know where to look.

I've never bought weed from the internet, I've always bought from dispensaries and local growers. Never buy weed from a drug dealer, that just seems unreliable, and kind of a waste of time.

And personally my guess is that neither California, Colorado or Amsterdam can truly "claim the prize" when it comes to the best weed in the world.

I have been to Amsterdam and California and I would put BC up there too. That's where I get mine. Not deep web but I still have to wait for the fucking mailman.

I don't know, perhaps we can't really judge who has the best weed, but IDK I've been smoking weed for 20 years and the shit I get is craymazing. All our medical shit here is subjected to analysis as well, so yeah know what I'm getting.

Let's put it this way, I can't imagine needing anything better. LOL

Buy local for the ganja. Here in Washington state we have plenty of really dank nugs and any other cannabis product you can think of easily available. The recreational shops have not opened yet but lots of people go to medical shops to get herb. The best stuff is usually available through friends though.

Buy local for the ganja. Here in Washington state we have plenty of really dank nugs and any other cannabis product you can think of easily available. The recreational shops have not opened yet but lots of people go to medical shops to get herb. The best stuff is usually available through friends though.

It's not this way for most people though.

You probably know that, but it's just starting to annoy me how it seems like when I read posts by people from Cali, Colorado and Washington that they have entirely forgotten that weed is NOT legal in 47 1/2 states.

I guess I'm just jealous, but I've got zero access to edibles, Indicas, or any choice of strain for that matter.

You simply get what you find on the street in most states and countries, and that's just how it is till it's legalized nation/world-wide.

No, you didn't read it right.

Police got wind of him using checks stolen out of the mail to cash and forward the money to a distributor out-of-state. Checks stolen, cashed, money ordered to the connect, drugs go in the mail.

They got wind of his mail scheme to bring in weed. Obtained a warrant for his arrest, showed up to his front door and started banging on it. Billy didn't like the sound of the knocks, so he grabbed his closest rifle and answered the door. Opened the door to a team of police in combat gear ready to do their thing. (I don't know why they didn't just kick his door in, either. I know he's got an official history of drug trafficking and I'm prettyyyyyyy sure he got hit with a straw purchase of a firearm charge a little while back... that might have something to do with it, but I'd think that's all the more reason to take a suspect by surprise so I really don't know..)

Here's where things get hazy. Police say he raised the assault weapon, aimed it at the sheriff's and then lowered it, slammed the door shut and disappeared back into the house without getting fired at. Seconds later, police see him at an upstairs window and allege that he aimed a second gun, a handgun, out the window at the officers, at which point every badge on the street opened fire and hit Billy 6 times in the stomach, never letting him get a shot off.

It wasn't a shootout, it was a standoff that ended with a guy getting lit the fuck up.

Billy said he never aimed a weapon at anybody. He said the rifle was in his hands when he opened. Said he panicked when he saw who was at the door, wrestled to get it shut and deadbolted again and ran upstairs. He said he was freaking out upstairs trying to figure out what to do, and then he went to the window so that he could talk with the cops about him coming out. He didn't want to open that door only to be immediately hit with all of the county's firepower at their disposal, and he knew that's what was going to happen after they saw him with his AK. He said when he went to open the window the glass exploded and he hit the ground. He said there was no second firearm in his hands at that point.

The significant part? He would've avoided all this shit if he just spent his money in the neighborhood instead of having shit sent to him from out-of-state. I don't give a fuck about the shooting, lol. I'm more concerned with the consequences of his actions, not really the actions themselves.

There are so many extraneous circumstances in that story that I don't think it can be presented as a warning againt ordering drugs on the internet. I guess the main moral of the story is don't show your gun to a bunch of armed police officers.

The idea of a "farmer's market" for weed kind of blows my mind haha.

I never even considered that concept though it's probably old for you.

It's legal in all 3, and though I've never been to Cali or Colorado, I can honestly say having been there it's hard for me to imagine any place having access to better weed than Amsterdam.

I'm sure that more or less all of them have access to a lot of the same strains if you know where to look.

They've actually had a farmer's market for cannabis in Seattle for several years now.

And there's actually more local variation in strains than you'd think. What grows well and sells well in California isn't what grows and sells in Colorado. There's certain strains that are local to each place and are difficult to find in the other. There's also local tastes (people in southern california love "OG" strains, but they're less common/popular in northern california, and a LOT less in CO).

It's not this way for most people though.

You probably know that, but it's just starting to annoy me how it seems like when I read posts by people from Cali, Colorado and Washington that they have entirely forgotten that weed is NOT legal in 47 1/2 states.

I guess I'm just jealous, but I've got zero access to edibles, Indicas, or any choice of strain for that matter.

You simply get what you find on the street in most states and countries, and that's just how it is till it's legalized nation/world-wide.

That's totally true. When I moved out here I was shocked by how many people forgot or just never even thought about the fact it wasn't legal other places. When I lived on the east coast the only access I ever had to edibles was when somebody made some and I'd be lucky enough to buy a couple before they ran out.

There was some strain selection though, not more than one or two at one time usually, but it wasn't always sativas--general a hybrid, otherwise it could go either way, but typically not as far in one direction or the other as medical gives you access to (or the fact that the dispensary I went to yesterday had 40+ different strains, and I got a 6g 1/8 for my first time, haha, so it does spoil you).

Support your local grower! More sustainable for the environment and abstract economy (in that there's no transport costs..plus who wants to contribute to globalism anyway?).

Former statement aside..I just buy locally. I am lucky to be able to live in an area in which very good cannabis is produced.

^Support local dealers as well. I always buy weed locally. Some of the best friendships I have made while buying\selling pot to people. I don't sell anymore but I still buy of course. =D

I've toyed with the idea purchasing MDMA and cocaine via the internet (even went the length to acquire an account on the "Silk Road" but mainly out of curiosity), but never cannabis. It's not legal where I'm from, but cannabis is very accessible and socially accepted here. I have openly toked at city fairs and markets, on my outdoor patio and "lawn," outside of my workplace, etc. and not once have I received a bad look or negative attention; most people act as if they don't see/smell anything at all and carry on with their business. Shatter, wax, and hash are also very common where I live. I can understand the need for an online market when living in areas that do not condone cannabis use, though, and think that it's great that we are able to do use it when needed.

There are so many extraneous circumstances in that story that I don't think it can be presented as a warning againt ordering drugs on the internet. I guess the main moral of the story is don't show your gun to a bunch of armed police officers.

Your moral, maybe. My moral is not to do crime where it leaves a trail, and also not to use a postal service as your personal trafficker.

Billy's moral might've been to pull the trigger if you pull the weapon.

We all learn differently from these kinds of stories. It's all in the eye of the beholder and stuff.

I'm glad you're able to grasp that there's more than one variable adding up to Billy's standoff, but there was only one incident that led police to his door and it involved receiving drugs in the mail. Everything else is extraneous if you're only concerned about staying 100% relevant to the topic at hand.

Local weed is very very good but poor value for money. Lots of people see my city as the drug capitol of the UK or even Europe outside of Amsterdam.

I usually get deepweb weed for value for money, I can get twice as much, potentially.

Is there a reason you can't grow it yourself? If you live alone, don't have people snooping around and have a space you can grow, you can do it easily. Just tell no one and get one crop in to last you for a while and you'll be set. Granted not everyone has the patience or the right conditions if they live with relatives or anyone else for that matter, but it's a way of cutting out all the criminal element. If you stick to small numbers you can avoid getting into too much trouble if caught (9 plants or less in the UK for example).

Depending on how far north you live in Canada you may even be able to grow outdoors using a special strain selectively bred for northern latitudes. People are able to grow as far north as Scotland and places in Canada this way. Otherwise as I said, just make use of your loft, your basement or your bedroom. Fuck buying from shady places, I wouldn't risk it.

Don't you now actually have to be a Dutch citizen to buy weed in Amsterdam?

I was there in 2004 but I heard that they changed the laws so that only Dutch citizens can buy weed.

Are you a dutch citizen?

Just curious.

I personally don't buy drugs online.

I was in Maastricht a few years ago and they would not let me in with an American passport. They said only Germans Dutch and Belgians could enter.

I was in Maastricht a few years ago and they would not let me in with an American passport. They said only Germans Dutch and Belgians could enter.

But according to another poster in this thread who has been there more recently they changed the laws and you can buy weed in a coffee shop regardless of nationality, you simply cannot smoke weed in the smoking section of the coffee shop unless you have a Netherlands' ID.

It would be retarded to make weed there illegal for foreighners, it would ruin their profits, and I can't even believe they won't let us smoke in smoking sections.

It is also retarded that they made shrooms illegal I heard because some English kid jumped off a bridge and killed himself on shrooms.

If drugs that kill should be made illegal than booze should have been made illegal a long time ago.