• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Little known recreational pharmacuticals

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but paragoric and laudanum
I think I bought one of the last btls of otc paregoric
cant remember the brand name, was thick pink tasted of marshmallow/banana
think a 10 oz btl w/ 10 mg opium per tablespoon ...good stuff

In France you can get prescribed opium granule or LAMALINE, opium with paracetamol. The opium is sold by BOIRON and ARROW, just called opium.

Codeine isn't OTC anymore but I think Ethylmorphine still is, in the form Clarix.

Last edited:
Do they still have ibogaine pills in France too? I believe it was sold under the brand name "Lambarene" in an 8mg pill, as a stimulant/tonic.

Do they still have ibogaine pills in France too? I believe it was sold under the brand name "Lambarene" in an 8mg pill, as a stimulant/tonic.
Go check https://www.doctissimo.fr/principes-actifs-a.htm

It's the french site for all the compounds that are being sold in pharmacies, although it lacks a few, those for hospital use or cocaine eventhough it's obtainable in vials of 50mg/ml, I couldn't post it as I don't have the name.
Edit: I can't find it on their website.

For some crazy reason chloral hydrate is actually still used as a hypnotic. I can't imagine any modern doctor would prescribe it, but seeing as it's both cheap, effective, and fairly proven in terms of acute safety (though you CAN overdose on it quite easily and it's considered to be hepatotoxic) I suspect it remains useful in some edge cases.

Are you speaking of drugs that are used in place of ones that cause allergic reactions or negative interactions in hospital settings (such as Cocaine in place of Epinephrine)?

Are you speaking of drugs that are used in place of ones that cause allergic reactions or negative interactions in hospital settings (such as Cocaine in place of Epinephrine)?
These two are usually used in combination, cocaine to cause local anaesthesia and epinephrine to cause vasoconstriction to keep the blood out.

3-FPM atm is my goto stim when I am on or without Dex-Amphetamin.

But my first reports were a bit to positive about it. Probably some placebo caused by Phenmetrazine. But as add on with dex it's ok.

Burn's hard but short. But it, just barely, lack's the attributes I hate of certain stims. Cocaine, phenidate's most cathinones and alike
60mg CR medikinet intravenously if i want to get myself the vomit feeling... You know... 😅😅😅The feeling if you have good strong amphetamine and just go on the limits... Never vomited from any stimulants, but methylphenidate is the only one and only the medikinet CR 60mg..... Love the taste when it comes in your mouth.... 🤣🤣🤣SORRY, im a cravings for stimulants

60mg CR medikinet intravenously if i want to get myself the vomit feeling... You know... 😅😅😅The feeling if you have good strong amphetamine and just go on the limits... Never vomited from any stimulants, but methylphenidate is the only one and only the medikinet CR 60mg..... Love the taste when it comes in your mouth.... 🤣🤣🤣SORRY, im a cravings for stimulants
IV-ing are you crazy I am a traumatized childhood victim of bloodsucking f*n amateur nurses.

No way a needle enters my body, unneeded. I rather get sucked drie while sleeping by a huge bat.

3-FPM while on d-Amphetamine seemed to me a bit overstimulating. Pounding heart/ sweating.
Like how Ephedrine feels and Cocaine. Or a lot of Cathinone, Overchewing on Khat is possible I learned.

Dry mouth is a good signal to start drinking something non alcoholic. Or it will grow to nausea. Bin a while but the phenditate's seem like a crossover between ok stim's to side effect rich ones?

Does anyone know if adrenochrome is a real thing or just a mythical substance? The conspiracy theorists go on about it but I also heard it's really just a mythical drug from the movie Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I did hear it is a real thing and it comes from oxidised adrenaline but it's not the huge conspiracy drug that everyone makes out.

Does anyone know if adrenochrome is a real thing or just a mythical substance? The conspiracy theorists go on about it but I also heard it's really just a mythical drug from the movie Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I did hear it is a real thing and it comes from oxidised adrenaline but it's not the huge conspiracy drug that everyone makes out.

Yes it is a real chemical. I think the rest of what is said about it is all conjecture and probably not true. But it is a real chemical.

Yes it is a real chemical. I think the rest of what is said about it is all conjecture and probably not true. But it is a real chemical.
That's what I thought! I also heard that adrenochrome is expired or old adrenaline and I remember hearing years ago about people stealing adrenaline pens (Epi pens or whatever they are called) and I wondered what that was about as I didn't think it had a recreational use. I would imagine it would just cause a massive panic attack.

That's what I thought! I also heard that adrenochrome is expired or old adrenaline and I remember hearing years ago about people stealing adrenaline pens (Epi pens or whatever they are called) and I wondered what that was about as I didn't think it had a recreational use. I would imagine it would just cause a massive panic attack.

I have heard too (or read somewhere) that the effects it does have most likely aren't that recreational. I would imagine more and more adrenaline would become very uncomfortable pretty quickly.

Guess I can't say for sure without having tried it myself. I've also heard it can mimic schizophrenia.

I have heard too (or read somewhere) that the effects it does have most likely aren't that recreational. I would imagine more and more adrenaline would become very uncomfortable pretty quickly.

Guess I can't say for sure without having tried it myself. I've also heard it can mimic schizophrenia.
true I've read about it in fear and loathing In Las Vegas and a clockwork orange, it's kind of like a myth fx drug the way they make it sound, but in fear and loathing when he did it he was already tripping and other shit, I would still try but wouldn't spent $ on it

true I've read about it in fear and loathing In Las Vegas and a clockwork orange, it's kind of like a myth fx drug the way they make it sound, but in fear and loathing when he did it he was already tripping and other shit, I would still try but wouldn't spent $ on it

I believe if you type into google, you will find places where you can buy it commercially since it's not controlled. I would think if it were anything fun tho, it would have exploded onto the drug scene like crazy, especially with how easy it is to get.

This seems interesting, have you tried it?

I have not. I think it's a highly potent opioid that almost no one has ever tried. It has only been found cut in seized amount of heroin somewhere at some point. It does sound interesting though. I think it's distantly related to Tramadol.