• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Little known recreational pharmacuticals

Why so many clonazepam, my friend?

I've been taking them for almost a month and they still make me sleepy. Does that effect eventually go away or is it always present?

I have severe anxiety/panic attacks and agoraphobia. They are only .5mg, so i'm instructed to take 1 twice a day, with a third one that I can take if I absolutely need it. They're certainly effective at stopping my panic attacks and preventing some, but they also make me very groggy and a little slow in the head. They also alter the way food tastes to me and some times give me nausea (which is odd since i've seen and heard of doctors using benzos to combat nausea for chemotherapy. they give my mom ativan & benadryl before she gets her chemo). So I try to get by without them some days, as I don't enjoy feeling like a zombie. Plus they ruin my highs from other drugs.

The sleepiness and drowsiness effect should dissipate after you've obtained a tolerance. I think after a month, you should be good by now. But then again my mom has been on clonazepam for 30 years and still needs her afternoon nap when she takes it. I guess it can be different case by case. There are nights where I will take that extra 3rd one hoping it will put me to bed and instead I'll get paradoxal effects and end up feeling more awake. Hopefully it stops being so bothersome for you soon.

Last edited:
I have severe anxiety/panic attacks and agoraphobia. They are only .5mg, so i'm instructed to take 1 twice a day, with a third one that I can take if I absolutely need it. They're certainly effective at stopping my panic attacks and preventing some, but they also make me very groggy and a little slow in the head. They also alter the way food tastes to me and some times give me nausea (which is odd since i've seen and heard of doctors using benzos to combat nausea for chemotherapy. they give my mom ativan & benadryl before she gets her chemo). So I try to get by without them some days, as I don't enjoy feeling like a zombie. Plus they ruin my highs from other drugs.

The sleepiness and drowsiness effect should dissipate after you've obtained a tolerance. I think after a month, you should be good by now. But then again my mom has been on clonazepam for 30 years and still needs her afternoon nap when she takes it. I guess it can be different case by case. There are nights where I will take that extra 3rd one hoping it will put me to bed and instead I'll get paradoxal effects and end up feeling more awake. Hopefully it stops being so bothersome for you soon.

Shit. That sounds terrible. I've never had a panic attack, but I don't even want to imagine what it feels like. Although I can understand you a bit because I suffer from a mild social phobia.

The benzo nausea thing is weird, because every benzo I have taken gives me "munchies" worse than weed. Opioids made me love sweet. And with benzos I'm not afraid of the consequences of gaining pounds and pounds of fat :LOL: . Curious being that more than a year ago, I battled with bulimia and anorexia. Anyway. I am still one could say that I am thin (normal bmi), but I am one of those thin skinny-fat.

About benzo sleepiness, little by little, I have realized that the sleepiness is no longer as overwhelming as before.

Regards, my friend!!

Shit. That sounds terrible. I've never had a panic attack, but I don't even want to imagine what it feels like. Although I can understand you a bit because I suffer from a mild social phobia.

The benzo nausea thing is weird, because every benzo I have taken gives me "munchies" worse than weed. Opioids made me love sweet. And with benzos I'm not afraid of the consequences of gaining pounds and pounds of fat :LOL: . Curious being that more than a year ago, I battled with bulimia and anorexia. Anyway. I am still one could say that I am thin (normal bmi), but I am one of those thin skinny-fat.

About benzo sleepiness, little by little, I have realized that the sleepiness is no longer as overwhelming as before.

Regards, my friend!!

I've had panic/anxiety all my life. I think it runs in my family as my mom has suffered from it pretty bad too. When I have a panic attack, it feels like i'm about to lose control of my mind/body and some times even feels like i'm about to die. It took me a long time to get my suboxone doctor to prescribe it for me. Initially I was given blood pressure meds. Until one day I went in to see my doctor and was of course anxious (as I always am in social situations) and my blood pressure was 165 over 96. I told my doctor that I had even taken my clonidine that day and it was just not helping my anxiety whatsoever. So she finally agreed that I needed to be on a benzo. After that, my next visit showed that my blood pressure had gone back to normal.

I think the nausea I get/use to get from clonazepam was because I did something stupid with it when I was younger. I was 15 (I'm 32 now) and stole a bunch of my moms clonazepam and tried to "make my own drug" and I mixed them in alcohol, benzocaine and some other crap and cooked it and it turned into this nasty green paste, which I then smoked. I got soooo sick from doing that. Ever since then it's like my body became repulsed by clonazepam being put into it. lol But ever since getting on it and using it responsibly, this "sickness" has subsided and now I can almost take up to 2mg and feel almost no change in my mental state or body, except maybe a reduction in my anxiety. I've also noticed over the years that drugs effect me differently now in my 30's than they did in my 20's. Not sure why.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear it's not so overwhelming for you. Give it awhile and I bet it will become easier and easier once your mind and body get use to it. :)
I'm probably breaking some bluelight rule by holding a conversation with you on this post, but with the way 2020 has been, not just with the pandemic but in my own personal life, I think being able to talk to other drug users is a form of harm reduction in itself. But feel free to message me any time and chit chat! ;)

Cheers friend! :)

Levetiracetam prty sweer.
Probably sweet what you mean. But the after taste is rather metalic. It fucks up my sleep. No where near a downer and certainly not a smart drug. So whatever it does for you it ain't doing for me.

Lets hope it is controlling seizure's as good as they say. The reason I am on it, for live.

Palfium/ Dextromoramide dissappeared 2015 I find it hard to believe the reason they state though. Around that time someone stole some bottles from the supply chain and it was all over the news. About how dangerous it would be for kids.

As if those junkies would toss em in the neigbourhood park. No these guys and girls probably had a nice few months. As a few oral tabs are told to be as good as IV Heroine. But they behave irratic a dose that is ok today could kill you tomorow.

Last edited:
Just got a script for Tizanidine from my pain doctor. Anyone else enjoy this drug? I find it goes well with opiates and weed.

Just got a script for Tizanidine from my pain doctor. Anyone else enjoy this drug? I find it goes well with opiates and weed.
Very curious about that one. I silently requested it a while back along with Clonidine and Moxonidine in one sentence. Which was denied.

Hoping for some relief from WD from THC. But that was before I had a new dr. who regularly checks my bloodpressure. It is so low 80/ 60 that this would have been a very bad med for me. Of the three Tizanidine seemed most promising

I was 15 (I'm 32 now) and stole a bunch of my moms clonazepam and tried to "make my own drug" and I mixed them in alcohol, benzocaine and some other crap and cooked it and it turned into this nasty green paste, which I then smoked. I got soooo sick from doing that.

Now I'm curious about that crazy mix. Did it at least give you a buzz? :ROFLMAO:

Now I'm curious about that crazy mix. Did it at least give you a buzz? :ROFLMAO:

Lol not much that I remember. If you think of the "zombie-like" effect that benzos some times give, amplify that to a big degree and that's how I felt. I stupidly went with a friend afterward and took a few bong rips, which only intensified it and I felt so sick at that point, like dizzy/nausea sick like you would get if you drank too much. Immediately had to lay down. Later on that evening I tried to shower and I swear my skin was a green color. The same color of the pills. 0/10 would definitely never do again. :LOL::LOL:

SSRI's can have psychedelic side effects

That being said, it's with very rare use and high dosing, and has a sliver of a safety margin. The first time I took zoloft (with lots of weed) I had some very vivid CEVs that I couldn't recreate in intensity until at least my 10th acid trip.

The reason the well known ones are well known is because they're the best. Opiates, benzos, amphetamines, etc

(Disclaimer for the desperate and the naive) I dont recommend you take a bunch of prozac and expect to trip, you could get serotonin syndrome or other serious mental side effects. If you are desperate to trip but cant source legit (illegal) psychedelics, look into LSA. Psilocybin mushrooms are also easier to grow, and more accessible than you may think.

Has anyone here tried 'rep apples' which are red pressed pills with 225 on them, from blister packs of 10, with each pill containing 100mg tapentadol with 125mg soma?

Obviously quite a risky combo but it seems india will press all sorts of things in combo's...
I found indian pharmacies unusually strict for undeveloped countries :( that sounds fantastic though..

Soma is completely unavailable in Ireland and UK. I've tried it in low doses in Brazil a's a combination medicine but never got much effect if any. It's hard to get i's it worth pursuing?
Always sounded like my kind of thing. I am benzoate dependant. 15 to 30mg diazepam a day.

Never got much from tapwntadol even in extracted and injected form in high doses. Then again I take 80mg methadone a day so.

Also dexedrine and barb combo pills really sounded like the bees knees :)
Soma might not be prescribed here in the UK but it's easily found on the black market.
I've also had tapentadol with Soma in the same pill. Quite nice.
I do like tapentadol instead. Feels more potent than DHC or oral morphine to me. 200mg feel like a good oxy dosage in terms of potency. That's just for me of course.
A drug's effects vary a lot with different users.
The most obscure stuff I've done is probably Clobazam and Lormetazepam. Two benzos that are not very common. They are prescribed in various countries so they're not impossible to obtain but I don't see them mentioned a lot in drug forums.
Lormetazepam is a hypnotic benzo and clobazam is used for epilepsy and anxiety but really more for epilepsy as an adjunct. My mum gets it for her epilepsy along with Keppra etc.
Pholcodine is schedule 1 in the US but it's got 0 recreational potential and it's also been implicated in some cases of anaphylaxis during surgery as it seems that it reacts badly with neuromuscular blockers used in certain surgeries. If you've used it remember to mention it to your surgeon. Past usage can still cause a reaction as odd as it might seem.
It's used in the UK as an alternative to codeine linctus and it's easy to buy since it is not recreational at all despite being an opioid. It's banned in some European countries due to that issue during surgeries.

@headfuck123 I have experienced those pills yes. They're quite nice.
I stuck to 2 at the same time max and had no problems with respiratory depression. I didn't wanna use them for a prolonged period because I didn't wanna become dependent on Soma as well.
Now I have tapentadol only Indian pills. They are the same bright reddish colour but don't contain Soma.

Last edited:
Pregabalin literally feels like it damages your brain. And there's some studies which suggest it very well may do. It's a pretty novel drug that has only been in use since 2002, and only been in widespread use since about 2010. I think we will find out a lot of unflattering things about it as more is known.

Already there is research pointing to pregabalin and gebapentin's mechanism of action preventing formation of new synapses:

This would certainly explain the memory loss and stupefying side effects.

Not tried Soma no, but it's on my list.

Yeah I would say DHC is between codeine and morphine. It feels much more euphoric and unlike codeine you can just keep on redosing without reduced effects. It's real nice stuff.

Oh yeah man bromazepam <3

What exactly does this mean in layman terms? I've been using gabapentin at night to sleep for years roughly 7? Its only thing that lets me get any sleep during my attempt to get off benzos.

What exactly does this mean in layman terms? I've been using gabapentin at night to sleep for years roughly 7? Its only thing that lets me get any sleep during my attempt to get off benzos.
Not sure sorry but it works on GABA like benzos do so that's probably why it gives you some relief when trying to come off them. I have heard that people are getting addicted to gabapentin also and it can be hard to get off.

Has zaleplon been said (think it's branded as Sonata)? Or is it not all that obscure? Either way it's worth a shot. I used to snort the capsules. Quite short lived but nice. It's related to zopiclone/zolpidem.
Tapentadol is definitely worth a go if you have low tolerance to opiates.
They're all I can think of right now, but if I put my head together with my friend we may have a couple of better ones...

Chlormethiazole (Heminevrin). Absolutely amazing CNS depressant, but sadly, the drug that eventually did in Keith Moon. It does make you sneeze, if you look at bright lights, though.
Of the ones previously mentioned, Diconal is an amazing combo. Dipipanone is horribly euphoric and it doesn't pin you to the floor (best done by dissolving tablets then squirting where the sun doesn't shine). Palfium has killed far too many people, either because it is lethal with even tiny amounts of alcohol and if IVed, causes a fatal drop in bp, in quite a few cases. Pentazocine: would only give that to someone I wanted to wreak a terrible revenge on. Had it twice, isn't enough money in the world to get me to try a third time (one time I stood up, turned 180° and found myself totally lost in my living room: far too much kappa opiate receptor activity - think salvinorin A).
Barbiturates are very nice, but there's a reason they use them for euthanasia (both vet & human, although lethal injection executions hardly come under the description of nice). Methaqualone is just meh, in comparison.
Finally, one of my pet loves, fencamfamine. Not a whack you in the face stimulant, like meth, but so smooth and lovely it is really missed...

Regards, my friend!!
Not wishing to be dismissive, but mild social anxiety gives an understanding of panic attacks the way that finding that you can't get your favourite meal gives you an understanding of the starvation situation in parts of Africa.
Panic attacks can convince you you're about to die, as opposed to getting apprehensive about meeting new people. I've had three, in my lifetime and I'm quite prepared to admit to the existence of god, and prey to him, if it meant that I didn't have to worry about ever having another one (my wife has had a few more than me and her response is to pass out, the anxiety gets that bad).

I don't mean anything insulting, with the above, just the thought of a full on panic attacks can scare the living shit out of you (it does me). Have you tried using breathing exercises, to deal with the onset of a panic attack? It removes the sort of fear, from forgetting your meds, that can accelerate from zero to virtual complete nervous breakdown, in a few seconds...

Reboxetine
F1.large.jpg

hd.jpg