• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

List of drugs used in MKULTRA

I was watching an interesting documentary which showed a list of drugs the CIA experiment with on people for mind control. I found it fascinating and many of these substances I found weird or confusing and thought about bringing it up.

For example one is "Carmine (narcotic)" which doesn't make any sense as to my knowledge carmine isn't even psychoactive let alone a narcotic.

Interesting point of discussion I think

I feel like this belongs in Drug Culture but I did want to discuss the drugs more than MKULTRA, so not sure.

I could not find this document anywhere online.

I don't know specifically the CIA component of MK-ultra but I do know that mind control experiments were conducted on US soldiers at Aberdeen proving ground in Edgewood arsenal in the 1950's through the 1970's up until 1975? (Officially). The EA stands for "Edgewood Area"
  • EA 1296 - Tenamfetamine
  • EA 1297 - Methylenedioxyphenethylamine
  • EA 1298 - Methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA), an analogue and active metabolite of MDMA
  • EA 1299 - EA-1298 (S)-form
  • EA 1302 - 3-methoxyphenethylamine
  • EA 1304 - 3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl-2-butanamine
  • EA 1306 - Mescaline
  • EA 1316 - 3,4-Dimethoxyamphetamine
  • EA 1319 - alpha-Methylmescaline
  • EA 1322 - 3,4-dimethoxypropylamine
  • EA 1465 - A THC derivative
  • EA 1475 - Methylenedioxymethamphetamine
  • EA 1476 - Dimethylheptylpyran
  • EA 1477 - A THC derivative
  • EA 1507 - A carbamate THC derivative
  • EA 1544 - A THC derivative
  • EA 1545 - A THC derivative
  • EA 1653 - LSD in tartrate form
  • EA 1729 - LSD in free base form
  • EA 2092 - Benactyzine
  • EA 2148 - Phencyclidine (PCP)
  • EA 3528 - LSD in maleate form
And a crap ton of analogs of Etonitazene, which is apparently a thousand to 1500 times more potent than morphine.

This is actually a report of inhalation testing of an LSD analog.

The US army performed these experiments on soldiers without their knowledge. Just search on "Edgewood arsenal human experiments." Some of the people working on this program were definitely connected to MK ultra.

They also killed a civilian, Harold Blauer, by injecting him with MDA which they called a 'derivative of mescaline.'

You can PM me if you want more information.

I was watching an interesting documentary which showed a list of drugs the CIA experiment with on people for mind control. I found it fascinating and many of these substances I found weird or confusing and thought about bringing it up.

For example one is "Carmine (narcotic)" which doesn't make any sense as to my knowledge carmine isn't even psychoactive let alone a narcotic.

Interesting point of discussion I think

I feel like this belongs in Drug Culture but I did want to discuss the drugs more than MKULTRA, so not sure.

I could not find this document anywhere online.
What is the doc.... lately I have been. Tripping acid and ketamine and watching lots of different cult docs to see if I wanted to start a cult of my own .... I can't get behind any of ideas I've seen thus far lol

What is the doc.... lately I have been. Tripping acid and ketamine and watching lots of different cult docs to see if I wanted to start a cult of my own .... I can't get behind any of ideas I've seen thus far lol
That's a great idea.

I forgot the name of it, but it's titled something obvious, has MK Ultra in the name. I think it was on Amazon prime.

They wanted to weaken "subversive" elements within the nation. Remember this was the Cold War era - they were terrified of the youth getting ideas into their heads that were "un-American". McCarthyist BS. Get the kids dosed up, villify them in the press and take out their real enemies (perceived), such as Civil Rights leaders and more radical groups such as the Black Panther Party. Make the hippies the scapegoat and murder Fred Hampton who was preaching equality and feeding children. Manson was likely MK Ultra and look at how they used that horror to kill the movement and usher in a new age of conservatism, leading up to Reagan who funded the Contras with the help of Old Man Bush, creating the crack epidemic. Years later, Bush Jr. gets in and takes the empire and its satellite States into Afghanistan, where all of the heroin in my part of the world happened to come from. Before that, Vietnam, which funnily enough was conveniently placed to bring heroin into the states. All the while, the CIA were testing out chemicals on people as the FBI were going after commies/perceived commies/radicals etc whilst giving various mobs the green light to bring drugs into the country. There are many layers to this and the more you look into the hippie movement and all that, the more you realise it was all part of a big Psyop or at least a collection of interrelated psyops, with MK Ultra being just one that we know of. And look at how many of these "hippies" ended up becoming yuppies? Most of them were just following fashion. Frank Zappa had some interesting things to say about this also. He didn't touch drugs and has even been accused of being a CIA asset of sorts. Go figure. Also, Whitey Bulger claimed to have been fcked with in a manner akin to MK Ultra and he was a protected high level FBI informant for decades. And as I said, the Manson family stuff, other weirdo serial killer types allegedly, all designed to strengthen the state in some way.

All of this is a bitter pill to swallow as many of us love our drugs and have fond feelings when it comes to these movements but think about the bigger picture. Think about what's going on now with fentanyl, tranq and the fact that none of this could happen without st least some complicity via corrupt government agencies. The "war on drugs" became a cover for the war on movements of national liberation (and communism), mostly in Latin America. Now, it is hard to understand why they are letting it happen but I believe that there are two fsctors: 1) keeping key sections of the population marginalised and essentially neutralised, i.e. poor people who might start organising poor the Panthers did (an FBI informant got Dr. Huey Newton into cocaine, just an example that came to mind) and 2) money, the most obvious one. Billions and billions of dollars, flowing through the intricate global financial network. Look at the Brits and the Opium Wars on China. None of this would happen if it wasn't making money, whether for the upper classes and the shadier parts of their portfolios or for the prison industrial complex, the cops, the DEA, the "intelligence" agencies - all of whom combined are seemingly unable to stop the flow of drugs which actually gets bigger and bigger every year. Money, social control and justification for marginalisation/heavy policing/privately run prisons which make enormous profits from slave labour and of course helping to fund insurgencies or counter insurgencies, depending on which side of America's "interests" a group is fighting in the benefit of.

One last thing, Hunter S. Thompson accused Timothy Leary of being a rat (could've been Ken Kesey - forgive me if I'm wrong) and if you read his stuff beyond Fear and Loathing, you'll realise that he was very close to government sources himself and would likely know such a thing. I think people get too hung up on the "truth serum" stuff which of course was a part of it but the picture was much bigger than that, and the CIA etc. weren't as naive as some people here have made out (I. e. the classification of drugs etc.)-i think that some very sinister, very clever people realised that drugs could be used for far more World changing things than getting the truth out of some Soviet spook. One could almost conclude that elements of how drugs have been dealt with by government agencies could be seen as examples of chemical warfare.

Edit: forgot to mention a key element that concerned the US government greatly, or at least the shady alphabet agencies, and that was the anti-war movement. Turn the anti war hippies into the enemy and bring the masses back to a conservative mindset, helped much by atrocities such as the Mason Family horrors (read Tom O'Niell's book on them, and Ed Sanders' book 'The Family'). But yeah, look at what happened to San Fran after the summer of love - kinda like Kensington, Philly now no? Job done. Time to vote in Nixon.

The Tom O’Neill book is pretty good/entertaining, but he doesn’t really tie it all together in the end. He’s got a lot of interesting strands leading off in all different directions but yeah, he never really ties them all together into a coherent whole, even one prefaced with “ofc we cannot be sure, but based upon my own research here is what MAY have taken place”

The stuff related to Charles Mansons parole officer and the baffling amount of leniency he received in California despite being a lifelong career criminal was one of the more interesting parts of the book I thought. The stuff linking Manson to mk ultra is pretty spectral and can basically be summed up like this: in mk ultra, they wanted to find a way to brainwash an ordinary person to commit evil acts with no hesitation and no remorse. In Mansons case, he somehow found a way to do this (3 of the 4 participants in the Sharon Tate murders had no criminal record prior)

Marijuana and nothing more. it was Mary Timed Ultra Good and it was laced with crack and methamfentanyl plus lidocaine to keep your lips from talking fresh with the big bad agents bro

No more. The conspiracy is too great to ever think of their feelings for Kate Moss later on when I was

Sometimes MKULTRA makes me feel like there's no hope for destiny for people who aren't people but their stones and stuff and whatever

its an ultra prob and siberia is a cool place to visit

The Tom O’Neill book is pretty good/entertaining, but he doesn’t really tie it all together in the end. He’s got a lot of interesting strands leading off in all different directions but yeah, he never really ties them all together into a coherent whole, even one prefaced with “ofc we cannot be sure, but based upon my own research here is what MAY have taken place”

The stuff related to Charles Mansons parole officer and the baffling amount of leniency he received in California despite being a lifelong career criminal was one of the more interesting parts of the book I thought. The stuff linking Manson to mk ultra is pretty spectral and can basically be summed up like this: in mk ultra, they wanted to find a way to brainwash an ordinary person to commit evil acts with no hesitation and no remorse. In Mansons case, he somehow found a way to do this (3 of the 4 participants in the Sharon Tate murders had no criminal record prior)
I recommend reading Ed Sanders' book 'The Family' which was written mostly I think before MK Ultra was widely known though it had been revised over the years. Even still, it points to a lot of shady connections. Also Maury Terry's book 'The Ultimate Evil' on the Son of Sam murders. The guy basically went insane looking into the case and finding that a lot more was going on behind the scenes, that Berkowitz didn't act alone and that he was into cult stuff which supposedly had links to other cult groups around the country and that there were some kind of links to the Manson Family. Him going nuts in researching it is according to a documentary about the writer which I wouldnt really recommend but I would recommend the book. It seems that some shady things came out of MK Ultra relating to drug trafficking, human trafficking, blackmail and other things. There's at least one ex NYPD guy who had a lot to say about that case too called Mike Corolla (I think, maybe spelt differently).

If you read it all together (along with Tom O'Niell's book) a picture starts to build and it's hard to believe that all of these things were just coincidences. Maybe MK Ultra was about looking for a "truth serum" at first but it seems that they discovered other uses for people who went through the trauma of those programmes and of course so many documents were destroyed so we'll never know the lengths of what they did to people. It was a lot more than slipping acid into an unsuspecting CIA agent's coffee here and there or fucking with prisoners and other institutionalised people though and wondering if they could squeeze information out of them. I believe they discovered more regarding brainwashing by using certain drugs, sleep deprivation, starvation, using types of music and sound etc to break a person's will - these are all tactics employed by cults and there seem to be links between cults and the alphabet agencies. Have you looked into "The Finders" cult? It made the news in the early 90s or something and was super shady.

Last edited:
I recommend reading Ed Sanders' book 'The Family' which was written mostly I think before MK Ultra was widely known though it had been revised over the years. Even still, it points to a lot of shady connections. Also Maury Terry's book 'The Ultimate Evil' on the Son of Sam murders. The guy basically went insane looking into the case and finding that a lot more was going on behind the scenes, that Berkowitz didn't act alone and that he was into cult stuff which supposedly had links to other cult groups around the country and that there were some kind of links to the Manson Family. Him going nuts in researching it is according to a documentary about the writer which I wouldnt really recommend but I would recommend the book. It seems that some shady things came out of MK Ultra relating to drug trafficking, human trafficking, blackmail and other things. There's at least one ex NYPD guy who had a lot to say about that case too called Mike Corolla (I think, maybe spelt differently).

I'd you read it all together a picture starts to build and it's hard to believe that all of these things were just coincidences. Maybe MK Ultra was about looking for a "truth serum" but it seems that they discovered other uses for people who went through the trauma of those programmes and of course so many documents were destroyed so we'll never know the lengths of what they did to people. It was a lot more than slipping acid into an unsuspecting CIA agent's coffee here and there though.

I haven’t read the Terry book but I did see that (Netflix, I believe..?) special “the sons of Sam”, about the Berkowitz murders and Terry/terrys work. Based upon some of the information in that show, it seemed like there was strong evidence that David Berkowitz was not the lone participant in those killings, although I guess we’ll never know for sure as his probable accomplices died soon after the crimes had taken place (one in a motor vehicle accident and one by suicide, iirc). That was interesting and I had never been aware of that before. But then Terry seemed to go off the deep end and started drawing all kinds of connections with very little in the way of evidence, or even no evidence at all. He was like one of those guys with a wall covered in photographs with miles of red thread connecting them lol. His interview with Berkowitz was pretty abysmal too, he seemed to only be interested in Berkowitzs answers if berkowitz told him what he wanted to hear

I haven’t read the Terry book but I did see that (Netflix, I believe..?) special “the sons of Sam”, about the Berkowitz murders and Terry/terrys work. Based upon some of the information in that show, it seemed like there was strong evidence that David Berkowitz was not the lone participant in those killings, although I guess we’ll never know for sure as his probable accomplices died soon after the crimes had taken place (one in a motor vehicle accident and one by suicide, iirc). That was interesting and I had never been aware of that before. But then Terry seemed to go off the deep end and started drawing all kinds of connections with very little in the way of evidence, or even no evidence at all. He was like one of those guys with a wall covered in photographs with miles of red thread connecting them lol. His interview with Berkowitz was pretty abysmal too, he seemed to only be interested in Berkowitzs answers if berkowitz told him what he wanted to hear
Yeah the doc did basically portray him as a loon but the boom is worth a read if you're interested in this stuff. If he was a nut there is still a lot in there and even a broken clock is right twice a day as they say. But I kinda felt that the doc did him a bit dirty as well but that's my own tin foil hat style thinking lol. I edited my previous comment cos I thought of more things you might be interested in, namely that I think that they discovered more things than finding a "truth serum" by using tactics that cults use (drugs, sleep and sensory deprivation, starvation etc. to break a person's will) and the alphabet agencies have always been interested in cults it seems. And I mentioned the case of "The Finders" which is super weird. It's a rabbit hole tho and a lot of insane people piece things together based on flaky evidence etc. I just think that there's much more to it than what we're told by congressional hearings, documentaries and the book by the prosecutor in the Manson case - I always thought the "Helter Skelter" narrative was BS and that case made Bugliosi very rich and famous. As you know, Tom O' Neill spent a lot of time arguing with the dude haha.

But it's all interesting to a crank like me. How close Manson got to Hollyweird types, pally with Dennis Wilson and the murder of Sharon Tate who was married to Roman Polanski, confirmed pedo in exile who held orgies at his house, abused his wife, allegedly forced her into orgies and filmed it amongst other tapes of Hollyweird folks getting up to all kinds of shenanigans. But apparently Manson's little cell of killers chose that house randomly. I hated Tatantino's film as it was just Hollyweird patting itself on the back. A total jerk off. Then when you see how many of these people who were knocking about with Epstein. Then there's Harvey Weinstein. Too much man.

I always think of the REM lyric in Man on the Moon - "if you believe there's nothing up their sleeve, then nothing is cool".