• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

List of drugs used in MKULTRA

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
I was watching an interesting documentary which showed a list of drugs the CIA experiment with on people for mind control. I found it fascinating and many of these substances I found weird or confusing and thought about bringing it up.

For example one is "Carmine (narcotic)" which doesn't make any sense as to my knowledge carmine isn't even psychoactive let alone a narcotic.

Interesting point of discussion I think

I feel like this belongs in Drug Culture but I did want to discuss the drugs more than MKULTRA, so not sure.

I could not find this document anywhere online.

Last edited:
I was watching an interesting documentary which showed a list of drugs the CIA experiment with on people for mind control. I found it fascinating and many of these substances I found weird or confusing and thought about bringing it up.

For example one is "Carmine (narcotic)" which doesn't make any sense as to my knowledge carmine isn't even psychoactive let alone a narcotic.
Nikthemine also narcotic, gonna duck that one in a minute.

It includes Phenacitin the predecessor of APAP/ Paracetamol. Why, is there any explanation given about the function of the list?

I thought telepathine was supposed to he harmine/harmaline, but those are listed separately. Maybe it's some kind of Caapi extract?

But sodium is definitely the weirdest thing on the list, by far. Some close contenders are manganese chloride and calcium chloride :ROFLMAO:
If you're going to use me as a guinea pig at least have the decency to give me something I can get fucked up on.

I thought telepathine was supposed to he harmine/harmaline, but those are listed separately. Maybe it's some kind of Caapi extract?

But sodium is definitely the weirdest thing on the list, by far. Some close contenders are manganese chloride and calcium chloride :ROFLMAO:
If you're going to use me as a guinea pig at least have the decency to give me something I can get fucked up on.
I think this is a comprehensive list of ANY drugs they may have used, not just for mind control. The documentary gave no context.

And yeah a lot of the list makes zero sense. I think psychoactive drugs were hardly understood back then.

Do you think they have really stopped these secret programs? I believe I am a targeted individual and experience gang stalking but still not sure if it's just my narcissistic and abusive family behind it as they have a history of turning people against me or if it's something more official.

... .... ....... ........ .... ..... ... ... ...... ... .. .. ... ..... ... .... ... . . ... .. .. ... ..... ... ... .. .. .. . ... . .... . ..... . ..... .. . .... . .. . ... . . .. . .. .. .. . ..

Man they did some fucked up shit. They were putting people to sleep for months on IV barbs and trying to erase memories.

I find this list to be a fascinating look at what they knew about psychoactive drugs at the time
Just imagine what it would be like to wake up after few moths and being told you got a serious barbiturate habit. Do not try to stop it could turkey.o_O

Do you think they have really stopped these secret programs?

Maybe they continue in other forms...imagine that instead of using "hard power", desire is used as a powerful lever (soft power).

In the early 2000s, research chemicals were very marginal among drug users. Then a user guide was published online by "fraters illuminati boy, et al":

"Tractatus Investigationis Chemici

(Handling of Research Chemicals)

Being a semi brief but concise treatise on the safer and more responsible investigation of the compounds commonly referred to as 'Research Chemicals."

And for about 10 years, a large European laboratory has been producing all sorts of tryptamines, lysergamides and other new synthetic products and flooding Europe (the world?) with its molecules. They don't seem bother by the authorities and have good logistics. Who knows what is really behind this?

Do you think they have really stopped these secret programs? I believe I am a targeted individual and experience gang stalking but still not sure if it's just my narcissistic and abusive family behind it as they have a history of turning people against me or if it's something more official.
No, it hasn't stopped. Its more evolved into "controlled opposition".

Maybe they continue in other forms...imagine that instead of using "hard power", desire is used as a powerful lever (soft power).

In the early 2000s, research chemicals were very marginal among drug users. Then a user guide was published online by "fraters illuminati boy, et al":

"Tractatus Investigationis Chemici

(Handling of Research Chemicals)

Being a semi brief but concise treatise on the safer and more responsible investigation of the compounds commonly referred to as 'Research Chemicals."

And for about 10 years, a large European laboratory has been producing all sorts of tryptamines, lysergamides and other new synthetic products and flooding Europe (the world?) with its molecules. They don't seem bother by the authorities and have good logistics. Who knows what is really behind this?
They've been dosing us with nanobots since we were kkds?!

Interesting point of discussion I think

I feel like this belongs in Drug Culture but I did want to discuss the drugs more than MKULTRA, so not sure.

I could not find this document anywhere online.

Hey from 2022. Does anyone have the list or working link to documentary? I read they experimented with a dysphoric class of drugs. Trying to find specifics but forgot where I read it or the name of the drug class.

Hey from 2022. Does anyone have the list or working link to documentary? I read they experimented with a dysphoric class of drugs. Trying to find specifics but forgot where I read it or the name of the drug class.
Not sure, but I'm about 90% this was from amazon prime video, at least as of 2021

Fuck MK.. some of the cheapest "scientific" "work " ever. Its been going on for at least seventy years and besides controlling the minds that approve their funding and manipulating the public into not believe its happening.. oh and some victims that have been driven to paranoid delusion... It has not accomplished anything except failed results and thousands of felonies against non consenting non combatant citizens around the world. Including children. It's the continued nazi retard experimentation in torture, drugs and trauma to turn an unwilling person into a fully controlled, soul and mind gutted slave. The only ones whose minds are controlled are the people who have been fooled into believing this is not happening. AKA the fools.

This is a decent overview. but

When you look at the declassified documents, they were searching all over the world for any and all psychotropic chemicals they could exploit for control or weaponize. They had no clue what they were doing. Somethings neverchange.

Last edited: