• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lines of meth

When I did three lines in a row, it spun me into paranoid psychosis and I went into inpatient. Never again. I thought that every human being was conspiring against me.

For sure. That was my problem last night. I was never satisfied with the hit I took and just wanted more. Ended up leading to a nice little adventure mentally. However, this thread helped tremendously.

Amphetamines are incredibly good at dehydrating you through sweating and increased diuresis, some of the physical weakness might be caused by that.
You'll need to take electrolytes in pills/powder or as a drink as you lost a lot of those too and your body won't take much water in without supplementing.

I’m drinking pedialyte now so that should restore some. I didn’t do so hot on the eating part while using unfortunately. However, I did drink a lot of fluids the entire time.

The jello legs is prob more from 24 hours of meth coitus.

Yes I was just kidding about the needle thing btw, thought this was the lounge. It's not a bad roa but I am more resistant to using the needle than most and have only done it once.

But I hope you see how a half line could be anywhere from .025g to whatever amt... Therefore impossible to answer your op effectively.

I find protein shakes incredibly effective for when I don't feel like eating.