• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lines of meth

I did a pretty small line because I was scared to do the entire thing. Can I go ahead and hit that other half?

It was a skinny line, but I was afraid to do the entire thing. I did a full line a little over 6 hours ago. So I was afraid of doing this entire one even though it wasn’t that big in the first place...

yeah it really lasts a long time and you can't undo it so be careful please

it has broken many brains

Yeah, that’s why I was scared to do that entire second line. I’m gonna just wait.

Follow your heart.

If it's beating a hundred miles an hour, best to wait.

Ideally, you might want to space meth use out by as many months or years as possible.

Failing that, six to twelve hours. Maybe more. Even a small amount once a day would put a bounce in my step from morning to night.

It's strong shit.

It was only ten dollars worth. I did a line yesterday night and then one this morning before work and again at 6:00 when I got off. So at midnight I had that final line and only did half. Too much?

It was a skinny line, but I was afraid to do the entire thing. I did a full line a little over 6 hours ago. So I was afraid of doing this entire one even though it wasn’t that big in the first place...

Meth has a long half life, so I would say no less than 8 hours as a ballpark figure but should be more for fat lines.

It was only ten dollars worth. I did a line yesterday night and then one this morning before work and again at 6:00 when I got off. So at midnight I had that final line and only did half. Too much?

Prices for meth varies, as does purity. A substance's worth is not very useful information.

I would recommend anyone that does binges on stims should have a digital jewellery scale and a basic BP/HR monitor, they cost about 20 bucks each and can greatly help you reduce the risk of overdoing it.
It would be much better if you were using a digital scale to weigh out every line, we can't know how pure the meth you have is, but at least you would know from previous experiences what effects you could expect from a given dose and you could tell us.
Also it is very possible to misjudge a quantity when eyeballing, if you don't use a scale at least use something as a reference, such as a cigarette or your phone's charging cable or the card you use to crush it into powder.

Remember to keep hydrated and if you can, eat something to keep your energy levels up, the quality of your high will improve, although for many it is very hard or impossible to eat while on stims.

In general, if you are in doubt don't take more not just for your safety but also because run the risk of spending the next few hours getting paranoid thoughts about your health.

If you scared, listen me and listen good. You don't impress anyone if you say you can handle. If it gets too bad, go to hospital. Get a shot of Narcan, tell the doctors. You will be back on Earth in 2m.

Well nothing crazy is happening now. My heart is beating a little heavy, but I’m not panicking I guess. Reading some of the comments scared me and my my heart start going fast. However, I truly don’t think it was too much.

Listen, I’m just asking from experienced users if how much I did was too much. Ten dollars worth over 24 hrs? I don’t wanna panic myself nor do I want anyone saying crazy things back. Just making sure I didn’t overdo it...

^ if some of that doesn't make sense it's because I removed some comments before moving this here from the Lounge. :)

I totally understand that it was probably a mistake, but just so we all know, Naloxone (Narcan) is only an antidote for Opioid Intoxication. It won't work for Alcohol, Benzodiazepines, Stimulants or anything other than Opioids. Basically, the "antidote" for Stimulant Psychosis/Over-Consumption is going to be either Benzodiazepines, Antipsychotics or a combination of these two. If they think you'll live, I imagine they will just leave you for observation with nothing but a glass of water.

Methamphetamine is not like Cocaine. You really only need to do one line and you'll be good for several hours. If you feel like it, you can take another one when you start coming down, but redosing is part of what leads people into the cycle of no sleep and psychosis, so try to exercise some willpower because none of us want that for you.