• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lines of meth

It’s been eight hours since that happened. I’m fine just crashing. Can I take a small bump of that second half of saved line?

You could of course, but be aware that the way these things typically work is like this: The more Methamphetamine you use, the more you're going to have to recover. The longer you stay up, the higher you get; I'm not saying it's a totally linear and predictable thing, but if you don't do anymore, you will have an easier comedown. If you keep things going, you will require more recovery.

Are you hydrating, eating a little bit? Are you taking anything to help end the experience or are you freestyling here?

I was thinking a small key bump. There isn’t even 1/2 of and inch left in the line. I have been drinking water. I also have half a bar of Xanax I can split and take after this bump....

He's probably new, that's why he keeps askin questions like this.. he just wants to be hypnotized. I don't see a person asking for help.

You are correct. I am new to it. Hence why I only got one point and spread it through three days. I’m not stupid. I know one point over three days isn’t a lot at all. I freaked out last night from reading some of the comments and I let it get to my head.

Save your Xanax for when you’re coming down. And yes, it is safe to take benzos on speed; it reduces the physiological side effects, and will help you get past the hump. I’d suggest waiting as long as possible after your last bump, but not because it’s unsafe, only because the comedown is long and protracted and it will be best utilized there.

Yeah, I was gonna do a key bump and wait until I started crashing again before I took a piece of the Xanax. I didn’t think it would be an issue to do a bump, but I wanted advice from more experienced users and if I was told it isn’t a good idea then I won’t do it. Keep in mind this point was also shared with my girlfriend who had three decent lines from it since I got it.

I will say this however. I will never do another line until after eight hours has past.

Hey J Wilder, don't worry, nobody is judging you for your level of drug usage. It's irrelevant. We want you to be safe and content no matter how much or little you're using. If I were you, I would wait until the stimulation phase is over and you're feeling the comedown pretty hard. At this point I would take the Alprazolam (Xanax), eat a little something, drink something with some salt or sugar in it and try to get some sleep! You're not doing anything crazy and you shouldn't be facing a serious comedown. I hope it all goes easily for ya!

That was the most intense sleep I have ever had and the most intense drug I have ever taken. I appreciate all the help last night. Meth is not for the faint of heart.

That was the most intense sleep I have ever had and the most intense drug I have ever taken. I appreciate all the help last night. Meth is not for the faint of heart.

I'm happy to know you were able to rest well, make sure you eat and drink properly for a few days, take multivitamins and electrolytes pills or drinks as you have been in a serious caloric deficit due to taking meth and not eating.

For sure. Thanks for the advice. I’m pretty sure I’m functioning with no dopamine levels right now and it’s not a great feeling.

Sry op, but $10 worth is different between WESTERN USA and EASTERN and much different between, say, USA and AUSTRALIA (like significantly big difference). Then how do we know if you bought an oz. Of which $10 would be much more than if you bought an oz. vs. $10 off the street of Vegas vs. $10 in straya (lol).

Anyways next time just IV a point like the stud that you are

EDIT: I see that you have since elaborated.

Hmmmm yeah that was irrelevant to me and the discussion. Thanks for the tip, but no thanks.

For sure. Thanks for the advice. I’m pretty sure I’m functioning with no dopamine levels right now and it’s not a great feeling.

You've got a few more days until depletion. Especially if you have slept and ate... Don't worry, you'll get there soon big dawg

Oh ok, bc you said you did half a line

That could be so many different amounts. Keep it up though.

No because I don’t want to fuck myself up with even more problems by turning to a needle. I do however still have the other half of the line like you just mentioned. I just wasn’t sure if I could take it this soon after my hibernation. If I can I will take it.....just not with a needle lol.

No because I don’t want to fuck myself up with even more problems by turning to a needle. I do however still have the other half of the line like you just mentioned. I just wasn’t sure if I could take it this soon after my hibernation. If I can I will take it.....just not with a needle lol.

Be aware that the more often you take a dose, the longer it will take to recuperate.
Also, the shorter the breaks and the higher the dosages, the shittier you will feel for longer.

You need to take breaks if you want to feel decent effects and not wake up to a horribly miserable state of malaise.
If you have a job or any other form of commitment you will likely find your performance will be somewhat decreased while you recuperate.
When I get high, I do it on my first day off work so I have a few days to get better.

Yeah, I knew if I do it again it would take longer. The problem is my girl wants it gone and I don’t wanna throw it away lol. I still have two more days off. I just didn’t know if it was too soon. Truthfully, I don’t feel horrible mentally. I have clarity there. My legs just feel like jello lol.