• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Life Means Nothing and is Going Nowhere. Somebody prove me wrong. Please.

and no don't gimme the manny tools answer.. we just don't, we buy sell same shit everyday almost shrug our shoulder and say hm

It's been my experience that if I'm chasing pleasure for pleasure's sake, I'll usually be disappointed. And if I'm thinking about how happy I am, I'm not very happy.

But if I'm immersed in an activity-- a job I like, a hobby I enjoy, playing with my dog, reading a book, hiking in the woods, etc...then happiness/satisfaction/joy are natural byproducts.

Don't get me wrong-- I like to drink booze and smoke weed and indulge in other substances. But if that's ALL I'm doing then it loses its charm and becomes more of a chore.

I had to learn all this the hard way, and it took decades. I'm a slow learner.
lets go yes GIF by Kathryn Dean

that coming from you is the meaning of true strength, when you're on your feet, you should counsel
Road Trip Car GIF by A24
Yeah...I think I'm bipolar(undiagnosed) That's y I can be quite contradictory sometimes.despite my current situation I'm alive and haf to milk every single drop of life I still got. The drugs I consume play a huge role on y I can say stupid shit sometimes but life is beautiful In the end. 🌈💯😘

Well, his point as well, was "Should I have a coffee?" Or "Should I kill myself?"....

I think his ultimate point was that as long as you have a good time doing so, it won't matter either way. Your own happiness is what you can most closely feel.

Camus also said, "The meaning of life is whatever you're doing that prevents you from killing yourself."

He wasn't big on whether you enjoy it or not..

"Get scared. It will do you good. Smoke a bit, stare blankly at some ceilings, beat your head against some walls, refuse to see some people, paint and write. Get scared some more. Allow your little mind to do nothing but function. Stay inside, go out - I don't care what you'll do; but stay scared as hell. You will never be able to experience everything. So, please, do poetical justice to your soul and simply experience yourself."

--Albert Camus

It's taken two half years of being sober to feel like maybe life's worth living. Drugs can be used for fun but you gotta be willing to stop doing drugs when things start getting bad. Maybe for awhile if that's what you need to get better.

Yes life's worth living maybe Elon musk will figure out immorally or maybe the second coming of Christ is right almost here... Plus maybe there's a new drug on it's way or some other magic invention coming soon...

Life's useless because we all gotta die. I agree. But still I've held on through it all and most my problems are my own I caused and I can fix.. it's just the worst you get the harder it is to get back to feeling good. Take it from me I've lost my shit countless times.

But I got it together and I'm working on becoming a better human being. Just try something different into you find what works. Don't give up.

You can't know that we can't live forever. I think if places like Russia didn't hold back progress with stupid shows of... Whatever Putin thinks he's proving. I dunno he's so gay. No offense to gays. But the stuff he does is so dumb and such a joke. I dunno I don't want war but I hope China invades Russia and takes there country over.. that would serve them

I cant prove to you or anyone that life means something and goes somewhere for you or anyone else in particular but can suggest you take a moment to consider how far you have come from being a young kid to where you are now.

In that time, have you had times that you were growing rapidly in knowledge as well as physical strength , curiosity and confidence- experiencing different things and going from one direction to the next as you find new interests?

Also have there been times you have felt there was nothing worth doing , regressed or basically spiralled down into a pit of despair and gloom?

Currently heading toward pit of gloom here . Life has no real meaning to me though, I dont believe we are here for a high purpose because we are just a result of the conditions this planet happens to have.

That does not mean people are pointless and therefore shouldn't bother existing. Well maybe some are but they are too busy on their epic HULU series about themselves to notice they don't matter.

Life takes effort and energy and that's difficult to maintaintain at a level where everything is fulfilling and wonderful all the time without having to do routine stuff you don't feel like doing to keep it going .

Drug users are people who tend to want instant gratification or some sense of contentment/higher purpose/escape from boring reality delivered by a drug into their bloodstream. Not much real work goes into achieving that, not like training for a marathon or whatever. Just obtain said drug and insert it.

Problem with going down that road is sometimes that avenue is that easy to do and is too far out of your natural state for your body to achieve the same state if mind any other way.

So your brain can start to feel like nothing in life really is worth living for, you never feel as good as you did on drugs and are just dragging yourself around forlornly until you eventually die.

Its swings snd roundabouts, man.

There might not be any point in life at all but it is possible to enjoy at least some of it, you do have to make yourself put effort into it , not that easy when everything sucks.

Yeah...I think I'm bipolar(undiagnosed) That's y I can be quite contradictory sometimes.despite my current situation I'm alive and haf to milk every single drop of life I still got. The drugs I consume play a huge role on y I can say stupid shit sometimes but life is beautiful In the end. 🌈💯😘
Maybe we are all a little bi polar then. But really if you are then you do a really good awesome job containing it. An ultimate one !!!

YOu are so strong. I couldn't do what you do. Too much. But you do so well. An inspiration. Can't be jealous of that one, right.

We are lucky to have our fantastic Nico. <3

Maybe we are all a little bi polar then. But really if you are then you do a really good awesome job containing it. An ultimate one !!!

YOu are so strong. I couldn't do what you do. Too much. But you do so well. An inspiration. Can't be jealous of that one, right.

We are lucky to have our fantastic Nico. <3
Awwww,
Thx dear but I really don't think myself as that strong, perhaps I am, who knows. I don't see myself as that strong though, I'm just super intoxicated all the time whether it's with alcohol, hard drugs or clonazepam, I always need something in my body otherwise I truly go batshit crazy, I've reached a point in life where being completely sober is not an option for Me anymore. I'd go batshit crazy if that happened but well considering the fact of the situation I'm in right now, it doesn't matter anymore I think. The benefits of being intoxicated in my case outweigh the risks. I don't even know how I'm getting by as I type this bcs even tho almost 2 years have passed since that horrible day, I still can't get used to this kind of life, it's so frigging horrible/tortuous/unimaginable/unexplainable and so on.....but I get by....still dunno how.....maybe I truly I'm a strong person? Just my selfesteem doesn't let me see it. My family doesn't help much either. Anyway I just carry on, in this path called life.
Thanks 4 ur beautiful words, always lovely 😊😚
Nicolas xx

Awwww,
Thx dear but I really don't think myself as that strong, perhaps I am, who knows. I don't see myself as that strong though, I'm just super intoxicated all the time whether it's with alcohol, hard drugs or clonazepam, I always need something in my body otherwise I truly go batshit crazy, I've reached a point in life where being completely sober is not an option for Me anymore. I'd go batshit crazy if that happened but well
Thanks 4 ur beautiful words, always lovely 😊😚
Nicolas xx

Me too. I just had a brief moment of Denial Insanity it was a really bad one. An episode I guess. But you saw how I went batshit crazy.

When will you get close to getting surgery. Will your immediate family try their hardest. They should help too. They need to try to help you
get your medical help. And to deserve a better quality of life and care. Are there some specific medical centers there. It's tough all over
but they need to help you and you should also be given the chance. It's only the right thing to do. YOu can not keep laying there. Ffs !!!!!!!!!

But yes, have a sweet day, be safe, take care and find some way to get corrective surgery. You need to be able to walk now. You have to.
And you have to find this way to be stronger than the pain. Well me too. I have to go call a doctor right now too. Still hate going through this, huh ?