• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Length of Fentanyl detox/Fentanyl detox help

Just want to give an update; I'm tripping. After the last update things got a ton better. Almost feels like I've already inducted on sub (my body is very weird very fast metabolism) because I usually need to smoke fent every 4 to 5 hours. Well I woke up 3am took my sub and walked my gf across town to the bus stop at 3am. Was expecting to feel like crap, but instead I'm starting to feel normal? I'm able to go 12+ hours without smoking, and I only smoked because I'm following the method of decreasing slowly. This is crazy awesome if this works. I'm able to eat, do my daily chores again. I'm starting to feel like myself. I'm still worried for when I jump off fully, but for the time being it seems like things are really working! About to take my afternoon dose of sub. Haven't smoked since 7am (its 3pm now, and I'm not smoking just taking sub, probably won't smoke til tonight before bed.)
Any advice or words of kindness or anything is greatly appreciated! I can't wait to get back to normal, I'm 27 about to be 28. I'm the oldest of 4 siblings, and I haven't seen my family in 5+ years. Can't wait to be healthy and to see them. I can't wait!
Think I might of taken too much sub this morning. Feeling funky. Smoked some of my fent and it put me into withdrawal a bit (weird?)
I'm really trying I really want off. Having a hard time. I don't know what to do. I want to be normal. This addiction is giving me bad thoughts, it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I don't know what to do. Any help or replies are greatly appreciated.

Think I might of taken too much sub this morning. Feeling funky. Smoked some of my fent and it put me into withdrawal a bit (weird?)
I'm really trying I really want off. Having a hard time. I don't know what to do. I want to be normal. This addiction is giving me bad thoughts, it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I don't know what to do. Any help or replies are greatly appreciated.
The suboxone really does work and I feel like myself again!
You said that too!
It can work. It does work. Not sick and feel like myself is so amazing.

My advise is the same, the sub is working. You mixed the fent with it and went into withdrawals.
You do not need that stuff anymore.
Just move on over to the sub and be yourself again and go see your family!

How you doing now?

Just want to give an update; I'm tripping. After the last update things got a ton better. Almost feels like I've already inducted on sub (my body is very weird very fast metabolism) because I usually need to smoke fent every 4 to 5 hours. Well I woke up 3am took my sub and walked my gf across town to the bus stop at 3am. Was expecting to feel like crap, but instead I'm starting to feel normal? I'm able to go 12+ hours without smoking, and I only smoked because I'm following the method of decreasing slowly. This is crazy awesome if this works. I'm able to eat, do my daily chores again. I'm starting to feel like myself. I'm still worried for when I jump off fully, but for the time being it seems like things are really working! About to take my afternoon dose of sub. Haven't smoked since 7am (its 3pm now, and I'm not smoking just taking sub, probably won't smoke til tonight before bed.)
Any advice or words of kindness or anything is greatly appreciated! I can't wait to get back to normal, I'm 27 about to be 28. I'm the oldest of 4 siblings, and I haven't seen my family in 5+ years. Can't wait to be healthy and to see them. I can't wait!
This is so great to hear, well done man. That sucks you're feeling like shit today but it's a reminder to not mix the fent with the sub. We all look forward to hearing about your progress. And try not to think about jumping off completely, just focus on what you're doing now. Focus on your goal of seeing your family. You're doing great.

Still at it. Have had a couple rough mornings/nights where it felt like I was withdrawaing or getting PWS from the sub. Had to smoke a good amount of fetty both times to calm down. Even so, I have cut back considerably. I smoke once maybe twice a day. And not as much. Really hoping to switch fully to the sub and start full detox. Or at least up my dosage. I got invited to my family's Christmas get together, and I so badly want to go as I haven't seen my siblings or my family in almost a decade, and I've yet to see my baby niece. I just hope I'm able to be ok. I dont want to bring fent into their house. I'm trying so hard. Any help or advice is greatly, greatly appreciated. Pray for me.

Stuck. Didn't work. Fuck a ton of stuff up in the past couple of days. Thinking of methadone or trying my old addiction doctor. They're closed today though. Would have to take the bus tomorrow. This shit sucks. I want clean so bad.

Stuck. Didn't work. Fuck a ton of stuff up in the past couple of days. Thinking of methadone or trying my old addiction doctor. They're closed today though. Would have to take the bus tomorrow. This shit sucks. I want clean so bad.
If you really did feel passionate about it then you’d man the fuck up and get real with yourself. You’re lying to me,everyone here, and worse yourself. Me and you both know if you’re doing fent still you’re not trying. Doing fent and subs will NEVER be something that a drug addict will be able to make work. Get off fent completely move to another state and only do subs on days you feel not so good take a extra half strip but that’s just life bro we’re supposed to not feel good sometimes but we forget that since we pump pain killers into ourselves constantly so we never experience normalcy. Btw this is coming from a former Fetty addict for years and years and years so don’t take my words personally I’m simply telling you what I needed to hear, theirs nothing easy about this and all these people babying you doesn’t help either don’t sugar coat shit be honest and it’ll make you driven, your not trying you don’t want it you want to do drugs you want to get high you put the drugs before everything and everyone you’re selfish and you’re a pussy. Use all that as fuel to drive you, tell yourself that you’re not those things you don’t want to be them anymore you want your family and friends back use that.nothing will be easy but trying to make a way for it to be easy is the opposite of what you want, you want it to be fucking awful worst experience you’ve ever had and that will carve itself in your mind so that you don’t ever go through This again. And really it’s not even bad with suboxone atleast compared to cold turkey which I’ve done both and don’t even think about saying it has anything to do with me being low dose, I was spending more money A DAY then you spend in 2 weeks and doing it all that day every day for years. Average was $800-$1000 a day usually it was $1000