• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal high products in the UK (branded pills and powders)

anybody in the uk come across a supposedly opioid analogue called 'china white' recently? it has popped up on my radar and im not sure whether im more intrigued or skeptical about a possible fentanyl rc

only just realized you can get MXE and AMT in headshops, rip off prices obviously

New powder called Charge being sold here, upon asking what the contents were I was told 'I've no idea'. Beforehand they were usually aware of what they were selling - I was surprised.

u.s has all these here as well until its banned not sure when but i imagine soon

Anyone know how the "Move Energy Pills" by London Underground perform? I use to take the Neuro Blast by them & loved them. 1 pill would keep me awake for over 24 hours & it was a clean & speedy high.

Does anyone have any information on those "Mover Energy Pills"? Or any other pill that acts like Neuro Blast did?

Methiopropamine,
From a reliable source,pretty disappointing really, several bumps - nothing much happening,slight stim but nothing to shout about,

Hello fellow bluelighters .................. not been around for a while ...... nice to see some familier faces still around:)

Anyhows I'll keep this (fairly) short as I just, in epic moron style, mannaged to go back a page in my browser before saving a lengthy thought out post ..... oh and please excuse my spelling and grammar .... I have issues lol

So to sumirise what I was going to post:

1) I have B2, Its back again and is claimed by the seller to be a 'Propylhexedrine analogue (3,4-methdioxy variant) '

2) I loved the first B2 because it was very similar to meph

3) First impreswsions of this stuff is it smells exactly (from what I remember), and I mean exactly like mephedrone .....

..... So, If by chance your saw any of my older posts on the original B2 last year on this or other forums you will remember I said the same thing, smelt just like meph ........ well this smells more like meph than meph itself lol

The appearence is crystaline, a few largish chunks but mainly powder ..... not grains or dust but kind of micro shards. Its very clean looking, not brilliant but still pure white if you know what I mean, no yellow or brown tinges to it, just white whith a slight transparent quality (maybe slightly gray on 2nd inspection)

So ...... I did a line around 10 mins ago and although Im conscious of that 'this stuff is awseome Im coming up baby syndrome' which can happen on the worst of drugs ...... Right at thi moment this stuff feels alot like mephedrone, very nioce indde..... BUT - I'll reserve further judgment till later ......

Everybody is taking this 'B2' and nobody even knows what it is...
Tbh if it looks (the description sounds like a lot of mcat I had before), smells and feels like Meph, its probably just... Meph.
Especially since a trip report I read even had what sounded a lot like a fiending effect, as well as a pretty similar duration...

Well like the last B2, from my initiall experience so far tonight this stuff seems shorter acting than meph, maybe not as intense but apart from that I have to say it's very similar indeed.

I will go as far as to say this 'could' be meph or something closely related, or contain some meph (unlikely this is mixed / cut as it has a very uniform crystiline appearence). If this was being resold by a uk supplier, i.e. the supplier does the transaction and arranges for the goods to be delivered from the continent outside the uk then I would really suspect real meph but as this guy seems to have large quantities available for next day delivery he would be taking a big risk. Might as well sell it on the street at an increased price as its the same penalty ultimatly if he gets busted

so..whats the consensus on o des connor or tramadol whatever the fuck it is>
thinking bout making a purchase but if its shit ill let it be

I got given a sample of this "Charly Sheen". After I stopped laughing, I tried a few lines-nothing to rave about,you feel some sort of effect but it's gone as soon as you notice it. And if this is supposed to be a coke substitute you'd think they'd put some benzocaine in it or some such,just for effect.

A girl I know had some shite out last night, from the local bong shop but they sell a few wee powders the odd time (last time they did ivory wave), it smelt like cheesy feet or some real disgusting, non chemical, just disgusting decaying smell. But they said they were wiped off two keys, although these were people who wiped about 10mg of mephedrone on their gums and said they were fucked so can't say for real. I wasn't touching it myself.

I'm acting as a guinea pig (aren't we all?) - I'm taking a pill of Benzo-X which I've had lying around for awhile, too nervous to take it. Now that I have a decent sedative as a safety net I'm too worried. So let's hope it's enjoyable. :)