• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Least favorite sexual acts?

Oh, and I hate the nipple play when it's being showered upon me as well.

^(I'm strangely proud of this sentence)^

Yeah, shower sex doesn't really work that well....really, it extends to any sex in water. Newsflash: water is an awful lubricant.

Eating out a girls asshole. Ive never done it, dont plan to, and cant see how anyone would want to.

Like whats the appeal?

shwoer sex
or when a guy eats me out :/ i love to think about the idea but NO GUY has done me right they all don't know how or idfk.

rape / necrophilia - Sounded like fun in theory. Wouldn't do either again though - Too much / not enough screaming for my liking.

This, seriously though my fiancee loves playing with my nipples and all it does is fucking hurt, it doesn't feel nice at all??

Anything involving food. Strawberries, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, etc. It just feels..... unsanitary?

xanax sex.

and

I notice that being denied when i say to get in a certain position or do a certain thing kind of turns me off...but i live to please. :)

I don't understand why so many men are opposed to rimming women. If she's hygienic/hairless (big shudder just at the thought of a female hairy arsehole) it is (for me at least) fun and a massive turn on for both parties for the same reason that anal sex is. It's different, alternative, arcane and frowned upon. That being said I love oral sex both received and performed so whatever, maybe I'm just freaky that way lol.

This. I mean, it's not a make or break or anything, but, hey, I'm willing.

any -ostomy sex or eating out. (except for craniostomy, gotta love getting brain ;) )

Tracheotomy, colostomy, thoracostomy, these guest holes are ill-suited to sex. Esp Gastrostomy sex, it feels almost like dipping your cock into some HCL, and eating it out tastes like puke.

Last edited:
What are your least favorite sexual acts that you've tried?

I don't mean stuff that's universally a major turn off to most people like just the idea of scat is.

I mean stuff that you did once or a few times and then decided that you don't like it?

I don't like stuff in my ass. I also do not like giving oral sex to people who I don't know.

That last sentence conceals an interesting story, I'm sure.
For me, I like just about everything listed here, that isn't a 'universal turn off'.

Soapy, slippery, clean, hot, shower foreplay is the perfect way to embark on an epic night of sexual olympics.
Thorough cleanliness (douche/enema), trust and realistic communication (both before/during/after) work wonders.
Dr.Ruth.jpg

Probably the only dislike I have is latex. I developed a latex allergy that took me a while to figure out.
All I knew was I was having sex and my ding dong would start hurting, BAD, like a bee had stung it almost.
By the end of the sex it would be swollen like a mini nerf football and red like I'd rubbed it with poison oak.
Then it'd start itching and burning something fierce for days afterwards. Of course, I'd put (latex based)
lotion to sooth the pain, by the end I was literally thinking that I'd rather have no dick at all than
this itchy/burning thing that was driving me insane every 10 seconds. After a week it'd stop, then
we'd have sex and BAM! all over again, for awhile I thought I was allergic to her vagina. :(
Anyways, yep. Fuckin' latex.

On the flip side: kissing is the hottest thing ever.
Nothing like some seriously intimate tongueplay during the deed.

There is only one thing I haven't ever really liked, and that was being slapped in the face really hard a few times. I like being smacked around (and reciprocating of course), but when I see her really wind up and cock that arm back, well that part of me that enjoys pain shuts down really fast. I have never had a girl want to call me Daddy or anything, that would probably be a turn off too. Pretty much everything else people have listed though, to me is fucking hot!

^ I mean, to each their own. Nothing wrong with having an inherently low sex drive.

shwoer sex
or when a guy eats me out :/ i love to think about the idea but NO GUY has done me right they all don't know how or idfk.

Seriously! I have yet to find a guy that could do so well. The worst was this one guy who kept taking breaks from fucking to eat me out, and I'm lying there thinking "Really? This again? If you must..." Annoying as hell.

I can't stand any act that my partner isn't really into. For instance, those girls who absolutely hate giving head but say they like doing it cause they think that's the right answer, even though their lack of enthusiasm makes masturbation a more attractive option. Also, I hate anal sex, just the sex. I am fine with both giving and receiving anal play with small toys, hands, whatever, as a sideline to oral or intercourse but I would much prefer vaginal or oral sex to anal. I suppose I would rather anal play be a little extra spice than the main focus.

On the other side, one thing I really like a lot that seems to gross quite a few out is period sex. Don't know why, but it just does it for me.