• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Least favorite sexual acts?

anal sex, tried it, don't like it I won't do it.
That I DO... giving oral. But if I'm in the mood and have a fun yummy flavored lube to play with I'm fine.

no poop, no pee, no rimming whether giving or getting, most anything else i'll at least think about...
trust is the key to everything.
-izzy

i've never once gotten a handjob where the girl hasnt squeezed too hard yet, i get no pleasure out of it whatsoever. i would like to try anal, im also curious as to whether my sexuality is developing into bisexuality, i'd never like to take it in the ass, ever. i also hate when girls grab my ass when im getting horny, it tickles way too much and it turns me off lol

Last edited:
I Really Don't Like Anything Anal, And Rimming Was Definitely Not A Pleasurable Feeling IMO.

In recent years I've really gone off penetrating people. I love receiving but just sticking the pork sausage in and jerking backwards and forwards is boring.

something just dawned on me while thinkin about how many guys dont like how pussy feels, so, being my dick is too girthaceous for the every pussy i've run into so far. its usually so tight that it hurts... sliding it in and out still feels good slowly, but i ripped a little hole in my frenulum trying to fuck too hard. idk if i like vaginal sex anymore come to think of it. maybe im just tryin to fit in with augusta b who is trying to impress purple cloud

Once you find a girl whose pussy tastes good and who actually takes the time to shower and clean up before getting intimate.. things will be MUCH better all around, really makes a HUGE difference. Nothing worse than trying not to gag on a fishy cunt while the smell of shit is wafting upward into your nostrils. EEEEEWWWWW

Damn Dr. P..lol..I used to sleep with these women who,whilst giving head would try and worm a finger up my arse..not likey.

oddly enough, I dont really like getting my dick sucked. it just doesn't feel that great, plus I like to be doing something, im not one to just sit there and enjoy

And Handjobs Succ... If I Wanted That I'd Do It Myself.

lol....+1 to that

I've tried anal play a few times and really didn't enjoy it. The pain was no problem - I enjoy pain. I didn't find it "gross" or anything either. It just.. wasn't pleasurable at all. Seemed like a waste of time.

I also don't particularly enjoy getting eaten out, but I don't mind it as much. Sometimes if done right it can feel good, but I'd much prefer penetration. Same goes for clit play unfortunately. I'm really sensitive there and too much stimulation just starts to feel bad. I can get myself off that way, but in my experience guys haven't been able to get it right and I end up feeling uncomfortable.

oddly enough, I dont really like getting my dick sucked. it just doesn't feel that great, plus I like to be doing something, im not one to just sit there and enjoy

Try this then, have her lie down on a bed with the back of her head just over the edge of a bed. Slap her face and tell her to keep her mouth open and not to spill a drop, then fuck her throat with vigor. Now you're doing something.

Do you have to have tried something to be in an authoritative position to define something as "least favourite"....otherwise people will just be listing things they have no motivation to try.

Try this then, have her lie down on a bed with the back of her head just over the edge of a bed. Slap her face and tell her to keep her mouth open and not to spill a drop, then fuck her throat with vigor. Now you're doing something.

My husband does this. We both love it. He wasn't big on blow jobs until he met me.

I don't like my dick getting sucked for more than five minutes (with a few memorable exceptions)

I refuse to lick any womans/anybodys asshole.
That's it.

I'm not into anything anal, and I really don't like giving blowjobs.

I think it's just because I'm always nervous about hurting him with my teeth.