• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Least favorite sexual acts?

I've tried to like butt sex, but really, I'm not down for anal. I mean, I'll probably try it again with any (and every) partner I get with, but chances are I won't like it. I just keep hoping that maybe I will.

Thats about it.

There are very few sexual acts I've experienced that I didn't enjoy. Never been a huge fan of receiving head, though. I love to give it (either sex,) but it's not terribly stimulating to me to have my cock sucked. 69 situations are the exception, though.

I dont get the hate towards handjobs. Sure, theres better things a girl can be doing(sucking, fucking, whatever) but.. its still sexual pleasure, and imo, its way better than giving yourself a jerk if shes good at it.. and some girls ARE really good at it.

Hmmm least favorite..

1. Anal. Birthday requests only.

2. 69. Cannot multitask, end up focusing on him or myself.

3. Handjobs... So 1992 and back of the school bus.

My least favorite is 69ing......it never really did it for me.

I also am not that into anal.....sometimes it it too hard to get in

hmmmm i'm not into getting blowjobs. I'm a straight guy. For some reason its sorta a turn off? I like other stuff and do like handjobs too. For some reason unless a girl sucks really hard or lets me go really deep oral sex just isn't stimulating enough? IDK. Its weird.

I don't really like 69. I'd rather take turns doing oral so we can actually enjoy it.

food/sex games... that is a thread unto its own. Lets just say, I had strawberry seeds in my bajingo for a week.... never again.

Boob fucking. I have smaller boobs, but some of the guys I was with had the "need" to try and fuck my breasts. a lot of pulling, poking in the neck, and awkwardness, I try and stay away from it. lol

food/sex games... that is a thread unto its own. Lets just say, I had strawberry seeds in my bajingo for a week.... never again.

Boob fucking. I have smaller boobs, but some of the guys I was with had the "need" to try and fuck my breasts. a lot of pulling, poking in the neck, and awkwardness, I try and stay away from it. lol

hahahahaha. That just sounds awkward/

Sheesh, you have no idea. Sooooooooo frikkin' awkward and embarrassing. Not remotely sexy in the slightest.

HAhahaha idk why but the novelness of seeds in a vajayj kinda gets me hot and bothered in a really weird way:\ Weird bc its not like it should or I want it to but for some reason the kinkyness of it does right now but I definetly wouldn't want shit like that up there if I were a girl so I don't think i'd ever have a female partner do that for her own sake.

HAhahaha idk why but the novelness of seeds in a vajayj kinda gets me hot and bothered in a really weird way:\ Weird bc its not like it should or I want it to but for some reason the kinkyness of it does right now but I definetly wouldn't want shit like that up there if I were a girl so I don't think i'd ever have a female partner do that for her own sake.

To further expound on that, there was honey involved on the same night and my B/F at the time let some of it dry on his thing. Lets just say he was in pain after trying to clean it off and a little skin might have been taken off. 8o:eek:8o

I can't stand piercings anywhere. Always afraid somethings going to get caught or torn off.

A little sidebar: I heard/read a while back that for masturbation fantasies Guys are twice as likely as Girls to be thinking about pleasuring their partner as opposed to receiving pleasure. The more you know.

^i definitely think about recieving pleasure ;) so true.
the worst sexual act for me is anal...thanks hemmorhoids. just to be honest. and also titty fucking is really retarded. i also have small tits and when my bf tried it was a complete failure and i told him he better remove the lube from my chest asap. not cute!

everyone who doesn't like oral has never met me
and beckylee i dont enjoy 69 too much either i cant really focus. i like to take turns
fin

Anal sex while on stimulants or opiates... either way, it usually doesn't end well. :p

Some girls try to stick their finger up my bum during sex. They've never succeeded and I don't intend to try it out. It's weird and I'm not down with it. Ladies take note.