• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

eastjam said:
I live in the US...

All the stuff around here lately gunks up your nose and has this burn that eats away your nose.. it has a burn a smells storg in a bad way.

It has the shine and definelty 60% plus coke...

the cut in there is poison..I need to get it out

bleach test yileds good trails but almost a white gooey cement on bottom of glass..what is that shit?

gooey cement is very bad. Could be cheap speed because that shits drops to the bottom like concrete....

Coolio said:
I don't know about in Europe, but in the USA it does not matter that your purchase is 'reported to the authorities'. The DEA does not have the time nor the inclination to do anything about purchases of watched chemicals. If you aren't manufacturing drugs, then your purchases of ACS grade solvents (or List I chemicals even) for your personal use are perfectly legal. No legitimate company is going to supply you with suspicious amounts of watched chemicals (they'll demand some kind of proof that you need it, and involve the authorities at the point where the quantity becomes suspicious), and if it's an illegitimate company they aren't going to report their sales at all.

are you sure? In Europe it works like this: you order and sign with your passport. You get your ware. Nothing happens. They collect data from everywhere and different agencies. Suddenly the do big raids everywhere. Even 17 year old kids had been searched because of one online purchase of chemicals. They believe that people work together and share the chemicals thats why they go sometimes for just one purchase.

Anddon't forget: aceton was one ingredient of the bus bombs in London.

So pleasssse: be sensible and take care and try to buy aceton in a shop where they don't know you.

eastjam said:
I apprecite you time on this...

just to be sure... what is the exact type/specification of Acetone that is the best? I have read about two or 3 differnt kinds on this board. I dont want to loose and good product

the most expensive is the best. That one with almost no water and alcohols in it.

tek1 said:
Vanlier, the msds says that the regular clorox bleach is 6.15 % of sodium hypochlorite and less than 1% of NaOH.

Thank you that is very important. In Europe they reduced sodium hypochlorite to 2,8%. Pretty useless I guess.

eastjam said:
please be more specificc... what does acetone wash get you that ether does not... I have the di-ethyl ..

repeat can I just do the di-ethyl wash? will this take away the burn and gross smell?

I have seen soft shiny shale before...will I get this?

it will always be a trial and error unless you know what is in there....

Swim just checked couple european brands' msds with google,and they said it is mostly around 10 %.
Just google the brand you have in your country.
Swim would like to test this some day. If he does, he'll report here.;)

vanlier said:
ether is doing pretty much nothing but you can never tell, because all the coke out there is different and so are the cuts! That is why there are no absolute and final solutions. You have to try.=D

I agree, ether does absolutely nothing for the quality. In fact, the weight after an ether wash is exactly the same as it was beforehand.

The one thing ether could do though is blow up your house if you don't know what your doing or use it without proper ventilation and protection.

Ether is EXTREMELY toxic, and can ignite very easily. I caution anyone who has no chemistry background to avoid using ether alltogether.

You've been warned. And besides, it doesn't do any good anyway.............

Le Junk

Results

A frind of mine did the acetone wash on some of the gross fuel ssmellinggunk that is going around. the result was a pleasent no burn product that was quite nice. 28% of the weight was lost....

the interesting thing is the final result did not yield the "scale" shine that may are used to seeing... its kind of a dull looking ..still much better..no smell...no burn...clean...but its no phish scale

any ideas on why no shine???

should another stage be performed?

eastjam said:
A frind of mine did the acetone wash on some of the gross fuel ssmellinggunk that is going around. the result was a pleasent no burn product that was quite nice. 28% of the weight was lost....

the interesting thing is the final result did not yield the "scale" shine that may are used to seeing... its kind of a dull looking ..still much better..no smell...no burn...clean...but its no phish scale

any ideas on why no shine???

should another stage be performed?

I'm surprised, regardless of how you finished the process, that there was no shimmeryness to the final product at all.

And yes, there is a way to yeild a more pleasant, fishscale looking final crystal. Simply press firmly on the filter paper containing the crystals after it's final wash. Instead of opening the filter right away and then spreading them out on a ceramic plate, simply put the filter paper under a heat lamp for about 30 minutes or so before removing and then let the crystals fall out onto the awaiting ceramic plate. This will give the crystals time to grow and form before exposing them to air and then crushing them into a fine powder to await evaporation.

Le Junk :)

Crystal growth

le Junk..

thats how he messed up... the product does shimmer upon close inspection. He was too exited and started playing with the cleaned mass, exposed to air... actally the final resut is great..impressive techniques you have developed. I wish I new about this 10 or 15 yeas ago. The orriginal prodct was not even usuable to soom one that knows what is up and now....excellent

One interesting note. he had it too close to the bulb and a little turned to oil...just a spec... light amber

eastjam said:
le Junk..

thats how he messed up... the product does shimmer upon close inspection. He was too exited and started playing with the cleaned mass, exposed to air... actally the final resut is great..impressive techniques you have developed. I wish I new about this 10 or 15 yeas ago. The orriginal prodct was not even usuable to soom one that knows what is up and now....excellent

One interesting note. he had it too close to the bulb and a little turned to oil...just a spec... light amber

Good job young grasshopper! So, how was the final buzz? Euphoric, calming, talkative and clarifying? I certainly hope so. Should've been a nice change from that amped out, geeked out, shriveled up dick, introverted shit, huh?

Oh, and by the way, given time, your original stuff will actually start to develop into crystals out of the more dull appearance it has now. But that usually takes around 48 hours and we just don't have that kind of time to wait, now do we?

In regards to the stuff that got to hot and turned into an oily brownish substance, go ahead and trash it. That's what you call "decomposed". In other words, it hit it's melting point rendering it useless.

Please do describe the effects of your "new" cocaine though, please. Thanks.

enjoy, Le Junk ;)

like 1981..

nose is clear
relaxed
thinking of awesome business ideas
calm....

euphoria....

earlier lisnesting to a string song (random) everything came alive...I was the groove

I felt 19 again

does it all come out the same?

I mean different bases..

yellow pink white?

is there still different types after acetone wash or is it all the same??

eastjam said:
I mean different bases..

yellow pink white?

is there still different types after acetone wash or is it all the same??

Only one type of acetone wash, my friend!

But, there's always better quality cocaine. Bolivian cocaine is considered to be the creme de la creme of cocaine. Because of the high altitudes at which the Bolivian coca leaves are grown, the alkaloid quality in turn is of the best available.

But whether it's Bolivian, Peruvian or Colombian cocaine, it's always good and damn near indistinguishable from one another if the product in question is pure or nearly so.

The stuff your doing tonight, from the way you've described it, seem to make it out to be just fine..............................and I'm sure you'll definitely agree with that right about now, yes?! =D

If your conversation is flowin' smooth, your immediately anti-depressed, your sense of clarity is hightened to the max, you feel as though your at the center of the universe, your not craving another line CONSTANTLY, and there's no real comedown, then you've achieved your ultimate goal, haven't you?

With this new knowledge your now aware of, great cocaine will always be at your fingertips, regardless of whom or where it comes from. Just as long as what your doing actually does contain cocaine in the first place. Like you said, you wish you'd have known this years ago, well at least you know now. You should never find yourself doing crappy ass coke again. You'll probably even pass when offered a line, of what you'd now consider trash, when the time comes.

Enjoy your new gift eastjam. And spread the word to others as I have. I didn't come up with this idea on my own, I've just been the messenger that choose to pass it along to others, thus saving them from an assuredly miserable time and loss of hard earned money.

later, Le Junk ;)

Le Junk... my friend thanks you

He told me to tell you thanks for what you have passed on...

this will be the last eastjam post

take care and the best to you and you and you family

eastjam said:
He told me to tell you thanks for what you have passed on...

this will be the last eastjam post

take care and the best to you and you and you family

Fairwell my friend and may your journeys bring you inner peace, tranquility and everlasting joy!

your short term friend and teacher, Le Junk ;)

P.S. Don't forget to share your knowledge with everyone!

Le Junk

How do people take cut coke and turn it back into rock form[not crack,just hard]I know water won't work and if you use acetone it will destroy the cut?

^Why would you want to rerock CUT coke? More specifically, why would you want a method of rerocking your coke without destroying the cuts when this thread is dedicated to purifying cocaine? That really makes me question your intentions.

If you have pure coke powder and its too stong or want to cut it to make more,but you want to get it back to a hard state.

Peruvian Cocaine said:
^Why would you want to rerock CUT coke? More specifically, why would you want a method of rerocking your coke without destroying the cuts when this thread is dedicated to purifying cocaine? That really makes me question your intentions.
He wants to cut and sell. Why do you think?