⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

John Tucker Must Die, meh

Slither, it was ok, it had that B movie feeling to it, I enjoy watching such movies late at night munching on snacks:)

alasdairm said:
against my better judgment i rented the remake of the wicker man. it was entirely disappointing and had none of the brooding menace of the original.

alasdair

Gawd awful movie...bad bad bad bad bad bad bad movie. No one else rent it...save your money and most importantly save yourself 2 hours of your life you will never get back.

Volver. It's a Pedro Almodovar film. That's all you need to know. Go see it.

00001660.jpg

Beerfest

Quite good with a couple of LOL bits. Remove brain & switch off kinda stuff, but hey, it's what was needed.

BEERFEST!! Fun and preposterous all at the same time.

On the big screen: Borat

On DVD: Superman Returns (watched it Christmas Eve....I want my money back!!!!)

At the moment: Benchwarmers (hey, there was nothing else to rent)

trick_aus said:
Hard Candy

NSFW:
14 year old girl removing testicles of suspected pedophile was a highlight.

Is that a good movie? I saw it at the vid store and was tempted. I like Sandra Oh. I vaguely remember seeing a preview somewhere and thinking it might be okay....I'll trust your recommendation...

^ Be careful not to blink or you'll miss Sandra Oh. She is barely in that movie.

Undead,

it was okay for a movie, but excellent in terms of a cheesy horror movie. I like the new twist on the zombie-esque movies... just wish they the "aliens" would give more of the characters super powers than it would have the potental of becoming a block buster.

I didnt think I should begib a new thread so~

For the last 2 days, including today, the Sci Fi channel has been broadcasting a marathon of scifi movies.
I cannot break away from the f'n tv-
I* caught Invaders, then The Trangle and now Steven King's Storm of the Century.
Then,- End of Days.
What a way to spend days............LOL

Last edited:
coke cowboys was good ,blood diamond was nice. and the night watcher looks good ,boondock saints is well also, hey christmas was boring hadda watch somthin

saw Rushmore last night for the first time since it was originally released. MUCH funnier than I remember it, but very long. Bill Murray is, per usual, hilarious, and Jason Schwartzmann does a great "lovable creep". Loved it. :D

I sat down and watched the last two Matrix movies the other day, plus the Animatrix. I can see why they copped flak, especially the second one with its overblown philosophising and the boring pointless fight scenes, but I did like 'em....I think the whole Matrix series works better if you watch it all in one sitting - the movies individually are not the best, but it is an interesting universe..

Ravr said:
Undead,

it was okay for a movie, but excellent in terms of a cheesy horror movie. I like the new twist on the zombie-esque movies... just wish they the "aliens" would give more of the characters super powers than it would have the potental of becoming a block buster.

DUDE! I thought I was the only one who owns this movie! WTF, you are my new fave BLer. I am obsessed with all things zombie and the film had a nice twist on the genre.... but the aliens and that huge wall/barrier was just fucking stupid. I would give it 3 outta 6 stars, though.

move I'm watching right now:

FRIDAY

^ hehe, yeah the barrier the aliens created was stupid, but I can understand why they did it though... the movie would have been out of this world, like I said, if all the characters were given super powers from the aliens(but they only gave it to two characters).

This Revolution:

Basically what you would expect to happen when you give first year sociology and film students a camera and ask them to analyze US politics lol... to be fair I watched it midway... still, meh.

scent of a woman. baked out of my mind, frank eats the paper I fucking laughed like mad.