⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

Shoot Em Up

Talk about flat out entertainment. Movie was fucking awesome.

Really? That good?

The trailers have kinda turned me off somewhat. The whole "Max Payne" feel is intriguing, but Clive Owen doesn't seem to suit the role.

^always is.

i was feeling blue last night so i drank bourbon and watched reservior dogs.

sweeeet 90 mins

shestheman.jpg

ehh, its funny, it was on HBO and I couldnt find the clicker... found it under my cat, go figure

The Mission

200px-The_mission.jpg

Despite the blatent historical inaccuracies, this film still sold me. I think it was the Ennio Morricone soundtrack. ;)

ninjadanslarbretabar said:
i <3 reservoir dogs
its the only movie i ever bought (vhs - 10 year ago)
mr. pink ftw

i've seen it played live in a comedy club. fuckin sweet!

Gridlock'd with Tupac Shakur and Tim Roth. Good movie. I could relate to the plot lol.

"Candy" Its a really, really good Australian film. Easily the best film I have seen in months. I recommend this film to anyone over the age of 15 who has a heart .

^ Candy is so powerful.

I saw "No Reservations" the other week. It stars Catherine Zeta Jones and Aaron Eckhart. It wasn't the best movie I've ever seen, wasn't the worst. Great Sunday afternoon rom-com fluff. Oh wait! I just remembered I saw Knocked Up last week. Funny stuff.

The Contract.

so so bad. john cusack and morgan freeman, what were you thinking :(

drews_secret said:
shestheman.jpg

ehh, its funny, it was on HBO and I couldnt find the clicker... found it under my cat, go figure

I've seen this also on HBO and while I like amanda bynes, the suspension of disbelief in this movie is a bit too much especially since she resembles a little furry farm animal when dressed as a boy :(

shestheman250a.jpg

severance.jpg

This movie was a great blend of slash and comedy. You're laughing one minute,the next you're wincing in pain at what's happening to everyone. Bloody,funny movie!