Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

IcebergSlim said:
Hatchetmposter.jpg

Official Site

horror/comedy. awesome scenes of blood and gore. and LOL comedy.
14.gif
I envy you. I want to see that movie so bad and it's only in limited release. Meaning,it won't come to my shithole of a town.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vlgsiix43KU -trailer

crystalcallas said:
Yay!!! Glad you loved it . Now you have to see Before Sunset and the circle of life will be complete ;)

Of course I loved it ;) . I just found myself getting really caught up in the excitement of their conversations. It just seemed incredibly natural to me, which is very refreshing. I'm gonna save the second one for later on this week.

Fracture...

Suprised that it sucked... I mean good plot but Ryan Goosling, one of my favourite young actors just seemed uncomfortable during the whole movie... It was like he didn't feel comfortable wearing a suit and he didn't know what to do with his hands... I felt like I was watching myself during my first corporate job; hating the suit, not knowing what to do with my hands, and just feeling body concsious.:\

51DryLbEP3L._AA240_.jpg

on late night cable. I was laughing my ass off so I guess I enjoyed it ;)
PS. Alec Baldwin now officially has the WORST southern accent ever in movies.

deadend.jpg

Just watched it earlier today. Not so much scary as it was bizarre. Easy to figure out the ending early on,but I still enjoyed it.

ima check out 'dead end' soon frank.

last movie i watched was:

5908312737537.jpg

dark, twisted, cinematic sadism best describes this film. it is very good.
14.gif

i watched behind enemy lines. i hadnt seen it in a long time and i still liked it.

"Aeon Flux" (2005)... much better than expected, altho it was basically a ripoff of Matrix, Dark City & others. So what else is new in sci-fi these days.