• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

ladies and gents...what are your thoughts on sex/oral while a girl is on her period??

I personally am disgusted by the thought of going down on any woman when she has her period, even sex is a slight turn off but its do-able.

My girl will not let me touch her, or fuck her when she is on her period.
Thank god for that, because I find it digusting. We had sex ONE time on he period and it was ONLY beccause we had just got back from a rave and were still rolling bawlz. She hated it, said it hurt her really bad.. I was very turned off from blood, and that was that.

Glad that a couple of the posters here have a good attitude about NORMAL biological processes which occur in the people whom they are intimate with. Messy yes, may not be something that is exactly a turn-on, but not anything to get too horrified about. So many cultural taboos that have been ingrained upon us since primal times (such as when women menstruated they were considered unclean and had to be secluded in the menstrual hut)

Can't imagine wearing a tampon while fucking...that just seems to be asking for bad news! Jammed up in there much, eh? Used a diva cup one time and it definitely reduced the mess.

First bf really got off on period blood. He also took my virginity and I bled a lot then...so...?

Bf now doesn't really mind it. I feel pretty gross the first day or two so usually am not feeling as sexy but he never has turned down a chance. Went down on me a few times also during. I have tasted the iron also going down on him after being inside. Not into that so much...non-flow is definitely better, but I do like to bone!

My bf will go down on me if I JUST started my period, and if he's wired lol he doesn't care... BUT SEX? Oh no that's just too gross for him!! HAHA

Sex is meh cuz I guess I just don't like having a bloody cock but I still did it multiple times. I wouldn't give her oral like I normally would but I will still lick and flick that bean when it's towards the end or start of her period.

I've let my current boyfriend go down on me and have PIV while I was on my period just one time. It was at the end of it, and I cleaned myself and put a fresh tampon in before oral. He claims that he's not adverse to going down on me sans tampon, but I'm not willing to find out how much truth there really is to that.

Just make sure the outside is clean, if she is on her back it wont drip up, just lick the clit. Shouldnt be an issue and ive never got blood on my face. Obviously no licking inside inside, clit only

I'll take head, but definitely won't eat her. I fingered my ex on her period and got a finger full of blood. Was repulsed. Never again, head only

I'd have sex at the start/end of my period when there's not much blood but preferably in the shower. I'll pass on getting head though thanks, I'm a pretty open minded person and like some pretty kinky stuff but that is definitely a big turn off for me 8(

I'll take head, but definitely won't eat her. I fingered my ex on her period and got a finger full of blood. Was repulsed. Never again, head only

I fingered my girl unitl she squirted when she was on her period, there was blood and girl cum everywhere. It didn't really bother me just wiped my hand on her sheets and carried on lol