• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

ladies and gents...what are your thoughts on sex/oral while a girl is on her period??

Amatuers,

Gynotex (no-one has to even know you've got your (.) unless you tell)
Condom Safe sex
Dental Dam Safe sex

Personally I'ld rather eat a chocolate bar curl up with hot water bottle and watch DVDs.

I will fornicate into menstration, but I don't want uterine lining in my mouth.

-Butt clit??

Last edited:
I'll definitely fuck the shit out of a girl on her period. I don't care, but what kind of insanity do you need inside you to want to go down on her then? I've never had a cerebral hemorrhage though, so what do I know.

I thought you said you don't like that?

My ex-boyfriend liked to eat my pussy when I was on the rag. He didn't care if it was a heavy flow. It really grossed me out so much so that I was dry heaving and that turned him on even more. He was such a sick mother fucker.

My ex-boyfriend liked to eat my pussy when I was on the rag. He didn't care if it was a heavy flow. It really grossed me out so much so that I was dry heaving and that turned him on even more. He was such a sick mother fucker.

The guy I dated was the same way!! He didn't want me wearing a tampon or anything. Fuckin weirdo. I guess some guys are just into that shit. I was never too grossed out. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his tongue.

Maybe those boys were just earning their red wings badge

I like giving a woman oral during her time of month. It's taboo, I like taboo. It's like anything really...I like the progression from 'oh my god, you're actually wanting to...' to 'wow, this is really hot that you're doing this' in the bedroom, and oral during the period is sufficient for this reaction for a lot of women. Only about 33% of partners have been up for it, though. The taste isn't bad, and it actually grows on you once that cognitive association with doing something taboo develops.

For regular sex, it gets frustrating because it requires preparation, and a lot of good sex is improvised/in-the-moment.

WhY Not!!

Having Sex with a beautiful girl on her period is fun! First off all the extra blood that is down their actualy super stimulates her pussy so she feels a lot more an enjois it a lot more. An when you do it right your room should look like a murder scene which I think is awsome. Theirs nothing like having your bloody hand prints all over her ass an on your chest. Getting blood all over the sheets maybe the roof n wall. An as for eating her out as long as its clean an ur not gettin/eating blood why not. Once again she will realy enjoy it due to the super stimulation of her clit! Plus I'm a smells person an certin girls peroid blood drives me crazy.

I would never lick her bloody open vagina(OK maybe just once to see what it tasted like in concentration - I have once tried licking my fingers after fingering my lass during her moon time).

That being said I will still finger fuck her, and lick her clit while she is on her period, and of course- it should go without saying - FUCK IT.

The guy I dated was the same way!! He didn't want me wearing a tampon or anything. Fuckin weirdo. I guess some guys are just into that shit. I was never too grossed out. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his tongue.
^Ditto. I dated someone someone who was really into it. The bloodier the more turned on he would get. The only thing that'd piss me off is he wouldn't stay on the damn towel. I'll paint a guy in blood if that's what gets him off but keep the damn stains off my sheets guys!

Oh, not really a fan of doggy style when I'm bleeding bc then you get overspray on your back and ass. But I guess if it's requested, I'd oblige.

Last edited:
What the hell is a period? Why would there be blood? My 11yo gf don't know what your all on about either :/

Yeah, it's all good, nothing would concern me. If the girl's just had a bath or shower and they're not bleeding too heavy don't have to bother with a tampon making things uncomfortable, clit's just as clean as any other time of the months after a shower and it's the clit I'm devoting my energies to. Wouldn't go thrusting my tongue up inside her and not gonna go all out to bury my face in her smearing my chops but if i do get a bit of blood on my face so what. It'll wash. The taste is different quite often. Quite irony metallic sometimes but it's not unpleasant. Just different. My ex used to be specially sensitive on her period, made a long, gentle tease taking her just to the brink and then rocking back and forth on the edge without letting her go over dead easy. Could keep her there ages, massive shuddering orgasm when I eventually let her go over. What's not to like if her being on helps me exert fine control like that. Good for her, good for my ego. All gravy.

Oh, not really a fan of doggy style when I'm bleeding bc then you get overspray on your back and ass. But I guess if it's requested, I'd oblige.

That's what I'm talking about. :D