• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

ladies and gents...what are your thoughts on sex/oral while a girl is on her period??

blueeyes26

Greenlighter
I would like to know everyones thoughts on this. I once dated a guy who LOVED going down on me while it was that time of the month. I found it a little odd...but hey as long as I was getting something out of it I didn't mind ;) he also got off from fucking me and seeing blood. It never bothered me...but if I was a dude I definitely would NOT eat pussy if the girl was on het period. Im interested to hear others thoughts on this.

I have met a few men who told me how they actually enjoyed giving women vaginal sex or even oral sex when she is having her period but while I've done a lot of kinks it's not something I ever want to do.

I've done it before because I'm all about pleasing my woman, but it definitely isn't the most pleasant experience.

flat out would not go down on a chick with her rag on, fucking is not a problem though.

I'd rather just wait for 1 week so she's non-bloody :\ Having sex is one thing but eating a woman out? Why why why..

Sorry but that beyond disgusting. I know of one friend who had a one night stand and woke up in the morning with all the sheets covered in blood... No thanks.

Eh, it really does not bother me, so long as she is otherwise hygienic. I've seen and had far more blood (and more exotic body fluids, the kind that don't come out unless something is SERIOUSLY wrong) all over me many times and am really desensitized to it at this point. TBH, I can barely tell the difference and in any event, like if it's a chick I'm into I am not worried about a bit of her blood.

^ Same here. Not worried about a bit of blood, assuming it is my wife (or, previously, a girlfriend).
No interest in lapping it up, no turn-on, but little or no disgust or fear.

I'm a girl and I would never let a man go down on me during my peroid.... I think it is just wierd. Wierd as fuck like I don't know. I would (maybe) let a man have sex with me at the start or the end of my period since there is almost no blood. I know my fiance is into it he has done the sex during that time of the month thing but not with me yet because I just don't feel "clean" hah. But oral is like...No... just a fucking no.

If the guy wanted to have sex with me at the start or end of my period when there's not much blood, sure. Oral? Ew, no.

I don't think I'd let my boyfriend do that even if he wanted to. I hate that week in general lol and I find it kind of gross anyway. I'm just ridiculously clean and having my period sucks. I think it would be too messy too.
That being said, my boyfriend would never give me oral sex or even have sex with me while on my period, hah. He is slightly scared of blood.
Blow job week for us lol. :p

I suppose a vampire would be into it but not me.

You do realise its not just blood right?

Its the lining of the womb and one human egg I think.

Sick: Capture the egg and scramble fry and eat the smallest omlette in the world.
Sickest: Capture egg put into test tube mix in sperm keep gently warm for a few hours until fertilization occurs THEN scramble fry and enjoy fetus on toast. This will be slightly ore filling as you can treat the additional sperm as egg 'white'.

^
yummy!

Yes, I know it has endometrial tissue in it too, never the less, it's just a bit of my partners tissue, that is,-shock+horror+gasp- her body. I mean yeah, I also do not want to specifically lap it up nor is it a turn on, but it simply holds no disgust or squeemishness for me that it may be the case I wind up touching or tasting a small quantity of her blood/tissue, it aint going to hurt me.

I suppose a vampire would be into it but not me.

You do realise its not just blood right?

Its the lining of the womb and one human egg I think.

Sick: Capture the egg and scramble fry and eat the smallest omlette in the world.
Sicker: Capture egg put into test tube mix in sperm keep gently warm for a few hours until fertilization occurs THEN scramble fry and enjoy fetus on toast. This will be slightly ore filling as you can treat the additional sperm as egg 'white'.
(Fixed)

Sickest: Capture egg put into test tube mix in sperm keep gently warm for a few hours until fertilization occurs THEN
nurture zygote until it is a baby, rape and devour raw and live8o

(Fixed)

Sickest: Capture egg put into test tube mix in sperm keep gently warm for a few hours until fertilization occurs THEN
nurture zygote until it is a baby, rape and devour raw and live

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

(Fixed)

nurture zygote until it is a baby, rape and devour raw and live8o

Hmm yes I suppose that sicker however youd need to put the egg back inside the womb or an artificial womb somehow and when it was borne laws regard doing those things as illegal.

However, I believe its feasible to consume your partners egg. Now bear with me but if you can get a hold of the egg isnt it just visible with the naked eye? and this egg is already as old as the girl is old as she was born with all her eggs thus I assume that the egg would still be viable when freshly expelled. The egg does not require the womb for fertilisation thus it would be feasible on getting the egg to fertilise it YES with your own fresh sperm, keeping the egg and mixture at 35 degrees?

Thus, it is feasible and also legal to capture and fertilise your partners egg external to her body and then eat it.

You guys all crack me up lol. I was laughing so hard reading all this shit. Also I wanted to mention that I had just gotten out of the shower and had a tampon in...sorry if that's TMI haha. I wouldn't let that happen unless I had a tampon up there. Since that guy, I've never had that happen. My boyfriend now wont even fuck me while im on my rag...he gets so disguised by it. Although we have done it in the shower when my flow was super light. I also noticed that im super horny when its that time of the month...more so than when its not that time of the month....weird

Last edited:
I've encountered both situations plenty of times.

Sex during that time has always been an enjoyable experience and I'm always up for it.

Having a guy go down on me on my period isn't necessarily a bad experience, but to be honest, I just can't seem to relax enough about it to get off from it.

I've encountered both situations plenty of times.

Sex during that time has always been an enjoyable experience and I'm always up for it.

Having a guy go down on me on my period isn't necessarily a bad experience, but to be honest, I just can't seem to relax enough about it to get off from it.

I know what you mean...I feel the same way...its a tad bit uncomfortable for me as well. But my bf (together for 7 years) just doesn't like the sight of blood especially when its coming out of a certain hole haha. Im just lucky enough that he will have sex with me in the shower when its that time of the month. I once dated a guy who wanted me to give him head after sex...with his dick covered in blood. Ummmmm no thanks
Lol that's just a little too much for me. Now there have been times (maybe 2-3 times) where he went down on me right after I showered and made sure I had a tampon in so no blood would come out.

We went to Hawaii last year and our second day there I got my rag. I was so fuckin pissed. But he decided to look past how grossed out he was and we had sex every day, and not just in the shower