• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Laced Weed?

This sounds incredibly ignorant of the europeans that are doing this. I have never wanted to deceive anyone, only provide quality products to friends for the experience of it. I never have got "bunking" people, it seems like one of the worst things to do to someone. I cant understand it. I have learned to be pretty independent in my seeker ways. My methods of procurement are not the norm. I cannot see having anything other than fine herb, it is the cheapest thing in the world to provide to oneself. It is a pleasure to produce it, also. I figure if I can keep myself going for a minimal price I am happy. I hope to never hear of this practice stateside. I have heard about it for years happening in europe. It is beyond me to act in this way.

some of this seems very close to setting off my bullshit alarm... drone? Really?

Anyway, we're talked about Grit weed in the past, and it's been pretty much acknowledged that this is mainly a problem in the UK

Agreed, I'm curious about the test and lab that was used.

The main thing used by the criminal gangs was industrial etchant spray i.e. glass/silica. Gritweed has mostly disappeared in the UK now though.

In all the pot I'v smoked the only thing I'v ever experienced was smoked weed that was brick weed and sometimes smelled and tasted like something used to cover up the smell during transportation. Once i had weed that had the aftertaste of soap, but otherwise its something sprayed on the outside of whatever is carrying the pot, not right of the pot itself.

In all the pot I'v smoked the only thing I'v ever experienced was smoked weed that was brick weed and sometimes smelled and tasted like something used to cover up the smell during transportation. Once i had weed that had the aftertaste of soap, but otherwise its something sprayed on the outside of whatever is carrying the pot, not right of the pot itself.

The smell and taste of fabric softener/dryer sheets wrapped around a sealed plastic bag tends to seep into bud, I've noticed. It never messed with the high itself or made the smoke harsh on the lungs, but those sheets definitely taint the aroma and taste of bud-- sometimes in a "soapy" way.

There are those buds that naturally have a floral or soapy like taste...I was actually a fan of that.

I Just can't bring myself to believe somebody with 4 posts clamiing he had weed laced with mephedrone & asbestos for certain.

It just doesn't make sense, if weeds really that bad over there stop smoking dude. The worst i've ever had in the uk was that gritweed shit.

Anyway, we're talked about Grit weed in the past, and it's been pretty much acknowledged that this is mainly a problem in the UK

Oh believe me, it's more widespread than that. Finland has plenty of adultered weed circling around causing serious health issues to smokers. The people doing it are making huge profits and it ain't disappearing until people are educated enough to not keep buying it. Some people are so desperate to get high they don't even seem to care until they start coughing blood and shit. Often the stuff goes through so many middlemen that the people adultering the weed never get what they deserve either. Dispensaries and such are a real luxury to have...

Oh believe me, it's more widespread than that. Finland has plenty of adultered weed circling around causing serious health issues to smokers. The people doing it are making huge profits and it ain't disappearing until people are educated enough to not keep buying it. Some people are so desperate to get high they don't even seem to care until they start coughing blood and shit. Often the stuff goes through so many middlemen that the people adultering the weed never get what they deserve either. Dispensaries and such are a real luxury to have...

That really sucks man. I live in the US, but in a state that doesn't offer any medical marijuana programs. With it still being illegal here, I've still never heard of anyone having problems like you described and it's too bad it's like that over there :\.

Is marijuana highly illegal in Finland? or is it just not popular and there's not a lot going around? Seems like there still would be good product going around and pushing out all of those other nasty buds

That really sucks man. I live in the US, but in a state that doesn't offer any medical marijuana programs. With it still being illegal here, I've still never heard of anyone having problems like you described and it's too bad it's like that over there :\.

Is marijuana highly illegal in Finland? or is it just not popular and there's not a lot going around? Seems like there still would be good product going around and pushing out all of those other nasty buds

It's not even that illegal really, but for reason or another the demand highly exceeds our supply. Prices are outrageous and we don't really have the equivalent of cheap imported bud, like mexican brickweed in the US. For most people it's a real pain to find cannabis and when they finally manage to find some, it's hard to turn it down I guess, even if the quality is inferior. Sprayed bud is most common in our biggest city Helsinki, where there's a lot of immigrants doing shady business. Second most likely place to find such weed is in the northern part of finland where drugs are scarce and prices are even more outrageous, you probably wouldn't even believe me if I gave you an example hehe. Sprayed bud is not unheard of in other places either, but it's not as common. If someone happens to buy a big amount of sprayed weed without realizing their mistake, they usually just try to sell it forward, such is the nature of drug business.

some crappy dealers in my old neighborhood used to spray their grass with fly spray.
what's worse is they lived across the road from a high school and would sell to school kids every afternoon.
one day one of my friend's flipped out and ended up in a mental ward as a result of smoking it.
we've also had cases of weed that has been sprayed with salt (guessing they diluted it in water and used a spray bottle).
the cone piece would get super blocked every time.
yuck.

i would LOVE to smoke cannabis sprayed with mephedrone!!

im not a stoner at all, i love the stimulant/trip buzz, so weed with mmc would fairly be my thing

^ would not do anything, wouldjust burn it up and destroy the chemical before vapourising it.

i would LOVE to smoke cannabis sprayed with mephedrone!!

im not a stoner at all, i love the stimulant/trip buzz, so weed with mmc would fairly be my thing

Why not just take a low dose of the Mephedrone and then smoke a hit or two of hash or bud during the comedown, or whenever you want?

I've never taken Mephedrone/MMC/MDPV or any of those RCs so YMMV. A friend of mine took what are sold as "bath salts" here and told me how they lasted a long time and he's glad he didn't redose or sniff a lot of the powder; but he did do research on those drugs before using them and he said how they were completely legal and the package didn't say anything about dosage or not to redose.

This doesnt exactly count as "sprayed" but i once bought what was supposed to be an ounce from a sketchy guy I didnt know at all and it had coins in it! Like literally ~8 quarter dollar coins. I dont get it tho, he handed me the bag wrapped in paper (so i couldnt look at the bug first) and its not like I was going to weigh it right there and then anyway so he coulda just not bothered putting anything in, or just put rocks in and it woulda been the same outcome, hell i might never have known if it was just a few grams under. Haha at least i got a $2 "refund" ;)

Oh and i have heard of dealers who just add water! The bud kinda soaks it up, it weighs the same as any other additive and doesnt hurt anyone. Hell it makes weed smoke a ton thicker so people might actually think its good stuff. Haha they might notice all the condensation on the inside of the bag / pool of water at the bottom if they added a ton... Really tho its hard to imagine this actually happens much - if its a very large quantity then generally the people involved are professional enough to not bother and if its a small quantity the most you could add is almost negligible. you would be better off just not adding anything and selling 3gs as an eighth and hope nobody weighs it

Last edited:
spraying bud with water is common everywhere. Not really lacing, just adding a gram or so in weight that evaporates.

The bud being sprayed with water, is so far the only story that seems remotely believable...

Understandable too, from a profit point of view anyway.

Hey everyone,

Just interested to find out if you have experienced sprayed weed, I don't know if it's a global problem or might just be certain areas, well over here in Northern Ireland, our weed is sprayed with all sorts of shit, mainly because the main source of cannabis here comes from the paramilitaries who have locked down areas so only they can drug deal, and any independent growers get punishment beating (kneecappings, beatings, nails put through hands etc) anyway this is the types of spray that I have experienced on my weed;

• Glass
  • Asbestos
  • Hairspray
  • Deodrant
  • Sand
  • Mephedrone
  • Perfume
  • Paracetomol

You can usually tell by the taste / smell or through a relatively simple testing kit, it destroys you throat though -.-
That's not to say all weed is sprayed here, but the majority is, have you lot ever had anything strange or unusual sprayed on your cannabis ?
wow shit you're still seeing that stuff???

I haven't seen sprayed weed in about 2 years. I'm from the South East brother.

That totally sucks you're getting that shit - fucking gangsters. I swear they're funded by people higher up, spreading that shit for population control. Get rid of the stoners, who will no longer work your slave labour fucking jobs, and are getting wise to your schemes.

Awful stuff - that's a llong list of adulterants!

I have seen hairspray/deodorant, sugar, flour, sand blasted, aaaaaaaaand mg/al filings that make that shit crackle - I have also heard of stuff with cleaning sprays (to spray and say it's "lemon haze" or sum shit), and methamphetamine (this was actually lab tested).

Dodgy times in the EU with the ganja - that's why I go organic.

The bud being sprayed with water, is so far the only story that seems remotely believable...

This is the Aussie "Gravy Bud" thread from a few years back. Dealers were dumping Gravox onto their pounds to add weight and selling them during the dry season.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/483439-Adulterated-cannabis

It chronicles the struggle we had with exposing this product for what it was. That was a crappy summer.

Here is a pick that shows how hard it was to tell you got the gravy weed. Pretty much the only way to tell was to smoke it up. As soon as you did it would sparkle and block up the cone. It was a great shame as it was killer weed before it got covered in gravy powder.

img0003plh.jpg