• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Laced Weed?

You can tell if it's laced if you had to pay more for it because they put something extra on it and told you about it. Otherwise it's just pot.

Well, I lie. Sometimes they will throw in some pesticide for free.

I've suggested this several times before, but shouldn't there be a giant banner over CD that flashes in big red letters "YOUR WEED WAS NOT LACED!" I think so. Or at least maybe a sticky about this? Seems like it would help.

amen.

hallucinating doesn't have to be only visuals (which most people think)

you can hallucinate anything that's not real or not there

example: people think they hear police sirens and they dont...or even if u do here them and u THINK they are for u cuz ur smoking a joint, its hallucinating.

thats why weed is a hallucinate, not cuz u see shit, cuz u think of the stupidest most paranoid shit when ur stoned....weed makes everyone paranoid no matter how "chill" u r or think u are...

u ever relize that the people whho smoke allll day, which i used to for 3 years strait aLL FUCKINNG DAY...are always thinking people are against them or anti social, or just seem like they cant conversate, ya know?

I've suggested this several times before, but shouldn't there be a giant banner over CD that flashes in big red letters "YOUR WEED WAS NOT LACED!" I think so. Or at least maybe a sticky about this? Seems like it would help.

How many more times can we say it?

i tripped bawls the first time i smoked out of a bong, after about 6 or so bong bowls i was done, and i layed down and tripped hard on my friends bed for 3-4 hours

good weed my friend

this happens everytime i smoke weed, it's supposed to happen.

you just got some fire dude.

Sprayed weed

Hey everyone,

Just interested to find out if you have experienced sprayed weed, I don't know if it's a global problem or might just be certain areas, well over here in Northern Ireland, our weed is sprayed with all sorts of shit, mainly because the main source of cannabis here comes from the paramilitaries who have locked down areas so only they can drug deal, and any independent growers get punishment beating (kneecappings, beatings, nails put through hands etc) anyway this is the types of spray that I have experienced on my weed;

• Glass
  • Asbestos
  • Hairspray
  • Deodrant
  • Sand
  • Mephedrone
  • Perfume
  • Paracetomol

You can usually tell by the taste / smell or through a relatively simple testing kit, it destroys you throat though -.-
That's not to say all weed is sprayed here, but the majority is, have you lot ever had anything strange or unusual sprayed on your cannabis ?

Did you test for the paracetamol,asbestos, and mephedrone?

I've heard it before but jesus...thats sound a little much but I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm from an area where there's lots of PCP and it's around if you want it but they only put it on shitty herb and you generally know you are getting dust or wet when you get it. I have never used it but lots of people I grew up with have. My friends who were into dust said how when you smoke PCP it tastes like a chemical on herb and you can tell it's not just regular herb just by smelling it and smoking it.

I've seen glass in herb but it was in mid-grade herb full of seeds, and it was just a large chunk of it and not powdered glass.

I've heard of people putting JWH and other cannabinoid RC's on herb but I've never gotten anything like that.

^^Yeah, with wet/boat/dip/PCP you will know before you smoke it if you have any prior experience with regular weed.

Though the crystallized/powdered form (angel dust) I'm not familiar with at all, but I would assume it's fairly easy to tell when you've got a foreign powder spread throughout your nugs.

When it comes to wet PCP, though, it's amazingly difficult not to think something's up with your bud before you smoke it (or even buy it).

[edit: oh, and to keep this on topic, when I first started smoking I consistently copped from one guy. From what I heard at school, he had the best bud around and the fattest bags. I felt okay with this because every bag I got from him had buds sticky enough to stick to my finger with barely any pressure applied. After coppin' from him for a few months, he invited me to a party at his house. I went, and midway through a huge fight broke out because a few people looking to grab something stumbled into a room where he was putting wood glue into his bags. Come to find out, he had always been doing that and it was the reason why his bud was so damn sticky.

After that, I was always super cautious with learning to trust my supplier and pretty ridiculous about finding a connect that grew his own product. To my knowledge, though, I haven't come across any adulterated bud since then]

Last edited:
wood glue on buds? unless you bought it and smoked it all within a couple of hours of him doing that it would be glued to the bags. and wood glue is usually white, or incredibly viscous, so you'd see it. and it would smoke horribly. some kind of mount spray would make much more sense.

Here in the north of England it was pretty common about 5 years ago to get weed with some kind of stinky solvent sprayed on it, it bloody stunk when it was smoked to, like far too strong for just weed.

I don't buy weed from chav hoodlums anymore so couldn't comment if it's still like that, but I've heard people mention that strawberry flavour stuff is sprayed over buds and the said buds are sold as "strawberry Cough". Tragic.

LOL at mephedrone and paracetomol.

I Know irelands a shithole - but it can't be that bad.

i want to know what kind of tests you did. sprayed it with mephedrone seems a total waste of money, i doubt when smoked sprinkled on weed it will do anything except burn up rendering it inactive, but i don't know for sure. and asbestos? why? so their customers get asbestosis and die and stop buying their weed? i mean, wtf.

I live in the US and have never came across anything like this.

I don't get it though, do they add those things just to give it more weight or what? It's not like these things are going to get you higher when you smoke them...

All I can see is people losing profit from wasting their time, having to spend more money on extra stuff, and people never coming back for more of their product. Doesn't make sense to me.

rumours i've heard are that it is sprayed with crystally looking substances to 1) increase the weight 2) make it look like better weed by imitating trichomes

but the weight increase must be so minimal to be negligible. say for 3.5g, how much crushed up glass could you put in before someone says "what the fuck is this shit?!" probably like 0.2g at most, which is just not worth it.

hairspray, deoderant, and perfume though? This just seems ridiculous. I could see a lot of these things being highly flammable too and making their bud burst up into flames lol.

You think the people buying this would immediately notice and turn it down... I can't imagine it being highly undetectable like a dirty roll or something. Guess there will always be demand though and the cycle continues on. :/

Sorry Ireland.

wood glue on buds? unless you bought it and smoked it all within a couple of hours of him doing that it would be glued to the bags. and wood glue is usually white, or incredibly viscous, so you'd see it. and it would smoke horribly. some kind of mount spray would make much more sense.

DON'T DISCREDIT MY EXPERIENCES, BRO!

Honestly, I didn't see him do it. I saw the beating he was given, heard the explanation afterwards and saw the drying bud under a lamp in the room he was in.

Other oddities of the bud before that night were overlooked because I was 13 years old and didn't know a thing about what weed is supposed to look/feel/smoke like, I just knew that I was buying what my 14-15year old peers were calling good weed and it sho' 'nuff got me high.

some of this seems very close to setting off my bullshit alarm... drone? Really?

Anyway, we're talked about Grit weed in the past, and it's been pretty much acknowledged that this is mainly a problem in the UK

Yeah Mephedrone, back when it was legal over here, it sort of melted and glazed over the weed, and tasted fucking horrible (That weed came from a u.v.f member in North Belfast) so I think they were just seeing what they could get away with.
And yeah, I tested for the meph, asbestos and paracetamol, I only came across the asbestos stuff once, the guy disappeared after, absolute scumbag chav.
It's all done to add weight, they are actually that greedy over here to get as much money as they can, and you can't go and complain because it's paramilitaries, and believe me, you don't want to annoy them, you'll lose your kneecaps.