• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Laced Weed?

ilovemusic5321

Greenlighter
Yesterday i bout a quarter from a really good friend of mine. I have a really low tolerance, so i smoked one bowl. After about 30 mins, I started to have hallucinations but not completely visual, more in my mind . the way i perceived music intensified, any music with a minor key center freaked me out and anything with a major sound ( happy) made me want to dance.
my friend says i was having paranoid delusions. How can i tell if its really laced?

did you take anything else? i find that uppers and weed sometimes give me hallucinations and make me trip out a little bit.

a

Ya idk, i didnt think it was going to be legit at all. either it was laced, which im thinking its not now or i was really high and ive never been that high b4

you probably had some ergot on your pot, d00de.

go see a doctor, like... ASAP.

just kidding. =D

i hope you enjoyed your really good pot.

How long have you smoked for? About the 5th time I smoked weed, it was really flame dank and I pretty much had a "bad trip". I know you don't really trip on weed, but I felt like everything slowed down, sounds were really low. I kept asking my friends what it was laced with. Now I know it was just good weed.

You answered your own fucking question almost straight away. jesus christ don't be such a dumbass.

don't be such a dick. =D

if he/she has a low tolerance and is asking questions like this, he/she is most likely an inexperienced smoker that just managed to freak out because they got too high.

but i get tired of "laced weed" threads, too... so i kind of understand the hostility.

Have there been laced weed commercials going around on tv lately or something?

low, low tolerance + strong weed = hallucinations.

I full on tripped after stopping smoking for damn near 7 months, I took about 10 waterfall rips in about 5 minutes.. haha, prolly not laced bro.

Weed, is, fucking, psychedelic. Dont underestimate what it can do sometimes, weed can be very strong when connected with the mind! The mind can be strong too!

I've suggested this several times before, but shouldn't there be a giant banner over CD that flashes in big red letters "YOUR WEED WAS NOT LACED!" I think so. Or at least maybe a sticky about this? Seems like it would help.

I've suggested this several times before, but shouldn't there be a giant banner over CD that flashes in big red letters "YOUR WEED WAS NOT LACED!" I think so. Or at least maybe a sticky about this? Seems like it would help.

x100000000000000000

ok well, ive been smoking for 2 years but never was consistent till now so i think im just feeling that