• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Laced Weed?

^ Kudos to you my friend, proved me wrong with evidence and in a friendly manner!

Seems like such a fucking random thing to put on weed tho, I mean gravox?!

That bud does look tasty too..

Op here

I have no reason to lie about anything I said when I started this thread. Whether you believe me or not, it's true, and there was no added effect from the mephedrone bud, except for tasting like absolute death.

Just got a bag here from some sketchy people ( I use them when my decent weed dealers are unavailable, and plus I've had a pretty rough day so any sort of weed will do me fine right now)

Looks alright, grinded well, found one seed, which is unusual as they're bags usually don't have seeds, and no stems, so weight wise, it seems dead on.

But the smell -.- It smells contaminated as fuck, ever had DMT ? You know the smell when you burn it ? (fart spray and burnt plastic), it smells like it's been sprayed with that (obviously it hasn't) but it just smells like that.

Haven't smoked any yet, but I've got a few joints rolled, so I'm away to blaze them and listen to some music, when I get back, I'll let you know what it tastes like and if it's any good (it's usually hit and miss with those lads, sometimes even through spray it can still be pretty good shit)
If you feel like it, drop a few artists in this thread, I'm always on the hunt for new smoking music (please no reggae, no offense but I'm just not into it)

Back

It didn't taste nearly as bad as what I expected it to. Still had to have a bottle of coke beside me to wash the taste down.
Not bad weed either, don't know if it's worth the taste though..

^ Kudos to you my friend, proved me wrong with evidence and in a friendly manner!

Seems like such a fucking random thing to put on weed tho, I mean gravox?!

That bud does look tasty too..

Wasn't trying to prove you wrong or anything mate just letting everyone know what we had a to endure if you were buying from commercial dealers a few summer's back.

Your not wrong about the random call. We ended up working out that it was gravy as someone worked the dust off an ounce and added hot water to it in a glass and it made gravy!

We got the word out pretty quick about it although it got to a point in the dry season where people where going back for more knowing it was tainted with gravy regardless as it was very good weed. There was a video of it burning on here somewhere and it would sparkle like it had firecracker powder in it.

But the smell -.- It smells contaminated as fuck, ever had DMT ? You know the smell when you burn it ? (fart spray and burnt plastic)

The smell of fart spray is spot on for certain types of DMT. I always found that really funny that the two were similar.

This is the Aussie "Gravy Bud" thread from a few years back. Dealers were dumping Gravox onto their pounds to add weight and selling them during the dry season.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/483439-Adulterated-cannabis

It chronicles the struggle we had with exposing this product for what it was. That was a crappy summer.

Here is a pick that shows how hard it was to tell you got the gravy weed. Pretty much the only way to tell was to smoke it up. As soon as you did it would sparkle and block up the cone. It was a great shame as it was killer weed before it got covered in gravy powder.

Omg i remember this shit!!! I bought a half ounce awhile ago, looked primo and tasty but did this ^ I am glad its gone...I ended up selling most of it and getting better gear. Funny my dealer knew he was selling the shit and didnt care. Whoever he got his bulk from was obviously making profit.

I simply hate Sprayed Weed. I don't prefer to smoke it! It won't do you any good!

a lot of dealers really dont lace weed. if a dealer does lace weed they often tell you and charge more. however, i have met some sneak a** dealers, who lace their weed with a strong substance (crack, meth, pcp..ect) that will get you hooked. you should be more aware of that if you just started smoking and your dealer knows that. a lot of dealers dont pull that shit, but some do. you also my be able to tell if your weed tastes or smells funny, or if after you feel a unknown craving. if you dont know the dealer well, then check your weed if your careful like that.

No your weed wasn't laced, it was just good weed and what you experienced wasn't paranoid delusions. Paranoid delusions is like you think the feds or the CIA is coming to get you