• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

laced weed

People could send me all their PCP laced weed if they ever got it, I'd put it to good use.

In my early days when i had no connections it would be easy to score a bag just hanging out under a bridge or what not.

One day i met a dude who called himself ziggy who sold me a 20.

All the weed was already cut down into little balls and coated in some sort of white substance. I thought it was just dank weed.

Anyway i smoked 2 'balls' of this weed and was feeling fine then suddenly, just a couple minutes later, i'm on the fucking ground having one of the most extreme hallucinations i have ever had.

I had to close my eyes and when i did there was this ring of light that looked exactly like Sauron from lotr without his pupil. The worst part was the eye became overwhelming to me so i opened my eyes but the ring of light was still there, superimposed over everything i saw. The peak only lasted about 5 minutes but that was enough for me.

To this day when i close my eyes around bright light sources i can still see that ring of light just hovering on my eyelids.

I have no idea what that substance coating the weed was but i always examine my weed very carefully when i buy now.

Sounds like salvia.

Salvia comes in whole leaves or finely chopped pieces of them if its an extract, so no.

Yeah it really does sound a lot like salvia, expecailly when you said the peak only lasted 5 minutes, the remainder of the high was probably weed. Since it was white im pretty sure salvia extracted into powder is white. Don't quote me on it though.

He's talking about pure salvinorin A/other things in the plant extracted without being put back on salvia leaves. When they make an extract they extract all the shit and put it back onto a certain amount of leaves so it can be gauged 5x, 10x etc. Could of been possible this dude extracted from salvia leaves and just put it on some weed.

^^^

Then why charge the regular amount for it? Salvia should add something to the price tag, yes?

A 20 bag could be a lot of things, an 1/8th, a gram of HQ whatever, sounds like he didn't weigh it. I can kind of eye ball what a gram/eighth is, especially after its been ground up since I use the same bowl to grind it up everytime.

His experience sounds way too much to be just weed, psychedelic weed experiences are not like that. I've had 2 or 3 psychedelic experiences with weed.

It hasn't, but if it was it would taste very chemical like and have a harsh smoke (if it were PCP) if you've done DXM you'd know if it was PCP. If it were PCP you'd get tunnel vision and feel very weird, very different from regular weed. All this talk about laced weed, I wish somebody would give me weed with PCP on it, been wanting to try it.

yeah i agree. like if ur bud was laced with dust then u wuld taste && smell a chemical that's almost like...mmm....almost like paint thinner kinda of? && youh would deffinetly feel like wayy baked then usual. cept fore the high is very good. :] ive done it many of timesz.8o

--->

Ive always had a question for this. Why would someone lace your weed with something they can get more money selling it by itself?

I'll only explain this once, atleast about the PCP, the reason I do it is because the price of a gram of pcp (uncut) is about $80 on average (MTL) and a QP (4oz or 112g) of weed is only $450. Now since the weed is of medium quality and pcp is strong enough to mess you up from early afternoon till the next morning off of 1/10 of a gram. So two grams of PCP laced into a QP = $570 and 240 an oz I rack in $390 profit. Best part is that the customers love it and keep coming back. And when you move a lb a day...

Do you get it now, its all about bigger,better! By the way most chems get real cheep by the quant. for example point one of crack is $20, yet an 8-ball (3.5g) goes for $150. Everybody makes profit, that's why you should'nt buy dimes.

Last edited:
I'm getting old and have been in the scene for over a decade, yet the only people i've heard tell 'serious' tales about laced weed were the police officer who spoke at schools to prevent 'demonize' drug use and frighten small children

I'm not saying it doesnt exist, I just think its extremely uncommon

Ive always had a question for this. Why would someone lace your weed with something they can get more money selling it by itself?

You took the words right out of my mouth. So many people fail to grasp this concept.

Rarely will someone soak weed in PCP, it usually is mint leaves soaked in the PCP and you would obviously see that on your weed and it would smell like a chemistry set. Take this from someone who has smoked straight PCP many times.

God, everybody thinks there weed is laced with pcp or some other shit these days. The only time someone will lace your weed b4 they sell it to you is if they really hate you and wanna waste ther cash to watch u trip balls like a freaked out moron. Angeldust is hard to find these days, so I wouldnt be too worried about pcp
PCP is still popular and easy to find, you have to go into the hood to get it, it's not a drug you see in the suburbs

Also people might spray weed with synthetic cannabinoids which is still uncommon.

PCP is still popular and easy to find, you have to go into the hood to get it, it's not a drug you see in the suburbs

If I see you mention PCP one more time, dawg, I swear to god you're in danger of catching a new nickname. Like.... it's on the tip of my tongue, my fingertips, but just one more post like this and I think we might be able to let this baby boy crown the way he was meant to.