• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

laced weed

It hasn't, but if it was it would taste very chemical like and have a harsh smoke (if it were PCP) if you've done DXM you'd know if it was PCP. If it were PCP you'd get tunnel vision and feel very weird, very different from regular weed. All this talk about laced weed, I wish somebody would give me weed with PCP on it, been wanting to try it.

Does it look different from normal weed?
Does it smell differend?
Are there crystals ontop, or does it have a wierd colour to it?

Only ways I could think of without actually eating the weed to try it, or smoking it - which would be useless because what the hell would you do with the information now that its all gone?

It hasn't, but if it was it would taste very chemical like and have a harsh smoke (if it were PCP) if you've done DXM you'd know if it was PCP. If it were PCP you'd get tunnel vision and feel very weird, very different from regular weed. All this talk about laced weed, I wish somebody would give me weed with PCP on it, been wanting to try it.

I kno rite?
All this shit about laced weed, why the hell would a dealer just sell laced shit for regular price? Shit like that rarely happens, some people would pay more for that shit.

your weed was not laced

ugh it bothers me when people say that, if you had a bad experience it was probably doo doo

I've encountered weed sprayed with some sort of cleaning product and on a different occasion, weed that was sprayed with bug spray. With either of these, the bud is harsh and has a strong chemical smell. You can tell by smelling or smoking it, though smoking could result in a killer stomach ache topped off with a migraine. Ew

So here's what I do.

1. "Who would put extra drugs in my pot and give them away for free?"
2. "No one."
3. "There is no PCP in this weed."

Right - but it's always been my understanding that laced refers to adding one drug to another drug (and, with pot, almost exclusively refers to PCP).

And I've never heard of bug spray/coolant/jenkem being sprayed on pot anywhere but the internet.

personally i love if weed is laced :)
makes it a crazier ride
haha

i just don't like dipped weed
PCP is the craziest shit EVER

(although ive never gotten laced weed from another person, i usually do it myself or a friend does it)

just make sure you always get your weed in buds, not pregrounded
but yeah no one would lace it with stuff thats more expensive

only thing is if it's sprayed with something like windex to add weight, but it's easy to smell

How would Windex add weight? Isn't it just water and methanol? The volatile solvent in it evaporates quickly... it doesn't add weight any better than plain water.

If I found out someone sprayed Windex on some weed, I'd like to do something to make sure that person isn't allowed to go near weed ever again in their lives.

People DO spray chemicals on weed I have a dealer who I know very well and he has sold weed sprayed with multiple chemicals that get you more "fucked up" so little kids think they're getting bud worth all their money. Fucked up shit

If its laced with something like PCP you would smell it for sure but ive honestly have never bought any pot that was laced without me knowing it . And when i got laced weed it was being sold as pcp for 10 a vial.

Last edited:
all i know is that theres a lot of sprayed weed out there, obviously people will do it if it can add weight. i dont think its often laced with another drug though

If I found out someone sprayed Windex on some weed, I'd like to do something to make sure that person isn't allowed to go near weed ever again in their lives.

+1

I've met a lot of shit-bags in my life, but that's REALLY shit-bag.

reagent test could tell you if it were laced with any number of common psychoactives

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/testkits.php

unless these things react to chlorophyll or the waxy lipids shielding the thc, i think you'd get a pretty clear reading.

odds are it's not laced, but if you're anal about certainty....

If its laced with something like PCP you would smell it for sure but ive honestly have never bought any pot that was laced without me knowing it . And when i got laced weed it was being sold as pcp for 10 a vial.

Cosmic Charlie, do you shop at cosmic charlies?! Whoa. I do.

Me and my buddy got a good deal awhile back from his cousing. It was like a sandwich bag full of weed. But it was already grounded, like crushed up almost powdery. It smelled really weird too. Kinda like dog shit with a faint smell of weed. Anywasy no matter what whenever I smoke it I always get super fucking high like you wouldn't believe and all I can think about is if it's laced or not. Like I'm hearing shit and seeing stuff and tripping hellllla bad.. Could it be laced?

Are you sure it wasn't a fake hashish in that sandwich bag?