• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

laced weed

Does nobody understand that weed is a drug, and drugs can be intense?

People do not lace weed because there is no way you can make a profit from doing this. Why sell pcpweed as regular weed, when you could sell it for hellla more by telling people its laced..

Thanks, then I guess it is just crazy ass weed. Haha What would explain the weird smell, the smell is sooo odd?

While Ive gotten laced bud before. It was laced with some pill I'm not sure what exactly but it gave me the feeling of a ADD pill and one of my friends almost seizured from it. That stuff didn't really look any different than normal but one of my friends got bud laced with coke once and he said it looks really glossy and when u light it it pops and sparkles. so if u see that you've got coke laced bud. I don't know why people lace bud but it does happen even if you think its pointless so watch out. you never know

in all my 15+ years of smoking I've never been sold weed laced with anything. However, there were big problems in the UK a couple of summers back when weed was in very short supply due to many big growers getting busted - certain dealers fairly high up the chain were taking average-grade bud and spraying it with with this silica sand stuff that is used for etching glass and metal (you know when they etch your registration number on your car windows, they have a stencil then blast the glass with this sand stuff through a high-pressure airgun thing).
Thing is, as well as adding 30% or so to the weight of the weed, it actually made it look like really high-grade, crystal-covered shit - it didn't smell any different, you'd only know you'd been ripped off when you licked your hand after rolling a J and felt it crunch between your teeth like sand, or when you smoked the joint and found the ash was like a concrete lump on the end of the joint.

In my early days when i had no connections it would be easy to score a bag just hanging out under a bridge or what not.

One day i met a dude who called himself ziggy who sold me a 20.

All the weed was already cut down into little balls and coated in some sort of white substance. I thought it was just dank weed.

Anyway i smoked 2 'balls' of this weed and was feeling fine then suddenly, just a couple minutes later, i'm on the fucking ground having one of the most extreme hallucinations i have ever had.

I had to close my eyes and when i did there was this ring of light that looked exactly like Sauron from lotr without his pupil. The worst part was the eye became overwhelming to me so i opened my eyes but the ring of light was still there, superimposed over everything i saw. The peak only lasted about 5 minutes but that was enough for me.

To this day when i close my eyes around bright light sources i can still see that ring of light just hovering on my eyelids.

I have no idea what that substance coating the weed was but i always examine my weed very carefully when i buy now.

Fallow55: It sounds like it was coated in trichromes, and you got really high. Cannabis is known to produce experiences like yours.

Fallow55: It sounds like it was coated in trichromes, and you got really high. Cannabis is known to produce experiences like yours.

many people fail to notice "white rocks" are perlite (growth soil) often used with growing plants

Perlite.jpg

I think I was a little broad on my description of the weed.

This was not just white powder on my nugs. In-fact there were no nugs in the bag.

The biggest 'ball' of weed was no bigger than the eraser on a pencil. There were no stems or shake in the bag, just tons of little spheres of weed. It looked to me like somebody had deliberately chopped up some weed and then rolled it into small fine spheres covered in a white substance. I mean really covered, you could barely see the green underneath.

I have had psychedelic experiences on weed but the only thing I can compare this trip to is peaking on shrooms for 5 minutes.

I've had bags entirely made of crystally pieces of nugs all the size of pencil erasers. Mostly white because they were covered in glistening white trichrome glands.

ya dude all you have to do is trust the person you buy from for example i buy from a really good friend of mine who ive known since like the 8th grade, so when he gives me my weed im not worried at all about it being laced, basically what im trying to say is that all you need is a worthy dealer and youll be fine

I know people who lace weed and sell it and make money off it. they put small amounts of dust on really bad weed so when you smoke it you just feel like your really high and you smoked some good chronic

^^^

A) Shady as fuck
B) Wasteful

Also, no one should ever worry about weed being laced with any other drug, period. Everything costs more money than pot does. Now, household cleaners and gritweed, that's a different story.

God, everybody thinks there weed is laced with pcp or some other shit these days. The only time someone will lace your weed b4 they sell it to you is if they really hate you and wanna waste ther cash to watch u trip balls like a freaked out moron. Angeldust is hard to find these days, so I wouldnt be too worried about pcp

I would LOVE to be sold laced weed. Hit it to me. Please, sprinkle all the extra drugs you want.

is there anyway you can tell if weed is laced?
if it smells like dmt =D

But the only thing you're even remotely likely to get your weed laced with is silica sand (already mentioned) or weed thats sprayed with water (to add weight) or sprayed with sugar/salt water mix. the sugar or salt is dissolved in water sprayed on the weed and the weed is dried. the sugar/salt will crystalize making the buds look better and the weed will gain weight without being all damp and wet (like if they sprayed it with water and didn't let it dry).

Last edited:
God, everybody thinks there weed is laced with pcp or some other shit these days. The only time someone will lace your weed b4 they sell it to you is if they really hate you and wanna waste ther cash to watch u trip balls like a freaked out moron. Angeldust is hard to find these days, so I wouldnt be too worried about pcp

are you kidding dust is easy to find. im in a small suburban white town and i can get dust.

you would know if your weed was laced. ive bought laced weed before at my request although it could have used more lacing

While Ive gotten laced bud before. It was laced with some pill I'm not sure what exactly but it gave me the feeling of a ADD pill and one of my friends almost seizured from it. That stuff didn't really look any different than normal but one of my friends got bud laced with coke once and he said it looks really glossy and when u light it it pops and sparkles. so if u see that you've got coke laced bud. I don't know why people lace bud but it does happen even if you think its pointless so watch out. you never know

Why would a dealer hypothetically put an expensive product like coke on pot for free or just randomly?

If I ran the CD forum I'd make a sticky thread about laced pot and just let people write there since we get tons of questions about it weekly.