• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

laced weed

If I see you mention PCP one more time, dawg, I swear to god you're in danger of catching a new nickname. Like.... it's on the tip of my tongue, my fingertips, but just one more post like this and I think we might be able to let this baby boy crown the way he was meant to.
Why are you taking it so personal baby boy lmao

What's the matter Jizult? What you went into the hood and they took your money or something and your upset with me because I'm stating facts that you don't want to hear lolol

Guess what, there’s more laced weed in Europe than anyone would have guessed. I’m talking about low – mid grade stuff coming from Albania (am I a hit target now lol). I know it for a fact cuz a friend of a friend works at a place where they test drugs and she stopped smoking weed after realizing how bad average stuff is (that was years ago and it’s probably better now). Also Albanian weed gets you more smashed (probably more addicted too) than it should by the look at it’s appearance and smell, guess why lol. One thing I know that was used on (at least one occasion) crazy folks didn’t have anyone to sell solution of diazepam too so just sprayed weed with it. Did it worked or just poisoned people some more along with all but organic growing techniques (with exception of Albanian high grade).

Guess what, there’s more laced weed in Europe than anyone would have guessed. I’m talking about low – mid grade stuff coming from Albania (am I a hit target now lol). I know it for a fact cuz a friend of a friend works at a place where they test drugs and she stopped smoking weed after realizing how bad average stuff is (that was years ago and it’s probably better now). Also Albanian weed gets you more smashed (probably more addicted too) than it should by the look at it’s appearance and smell, guess why lol. One thing I know that was used on (at least one occasion) crazy folks didn’t have anyone to sell solution of diazepam too so just sprayed weed with it. Did it worked or just poisoned people some more along with all but organic growing techniques (with exception of Albanian high grade).
What are they spraying on the weed? Is it synthetic cannabinoids? I mean if she tested the weed and it's laced then it's laced. It's just not very common in the States.

What are they spraying on the weed? Is it synthetic cannabinoids? I mean if she tested the weed and it's laced then it's laced. It's just not very common in the States.
I wont make up things so I’ll just tell you that I know she stopped smoking weed cuz “it’s full of toxic shit”, I assume referring to all kind contaminants as pesticides etc. Did that referee to sythetic cannabinoids too idk. What I know and anyone where Albanian weed is/was a thing that unique stoning/downer effects of same are enough to make some prefer it over “skunk” (mid to high grade weed either grown indoor or in a really professional way outdoor). Albanian weed is treated with pgr’s (is it spelled like that, sometimes toxic grown hormones anyway) and tends to be dense as fuck. USA guy who saw what some years ago above average, “good” Albanian weed said it’s like – “mexican mid grade”.

Hear my recent experience with gifted Albanian weed/bud (after a looooooooong time), I was able to smoke one dens, kind of oily bud for like a week or more and skip benzos and use no or just lower doses of opiods for pain while when I was gifted few grams of really high grade weed I compulsively smoked it over 2 – 3 days cuz how good it was so I guess some synthetic added to first ain’t far fetched.

I wont make up things so I’ll just tell you that I know she stopped smoking weed cuz “it’s full of toxic shit”, I assume referring to all kind contaminants as pesticides etc. Did that referee to sythetic cannabinoids too idk. What I know and anyone where Albanian weed is/was a thing that unique stoning/downer effects of same are enough to make some prefer it over “skunk” (mid to high grade weed either grown indoor or in a really professional way outdoor). Albanian weed is treated with pgr’s (is it spelled like that, sometimes toxic grown hormones anyway) and tends to be dense as fuck. USA guy who saw what some years ago above average, “good” Albanian weed said it’s like – “mexican mid grade”.

Hear my recent experience with gifted Albanian weed/bud (after a looooooooong time), I was able to smoke one dens, kind of oily bud for like a week or more and skip benzos and use no or just lower doses of opiods for pain while when I was gifted few grams of really high grade weed I compulsively smoked it over 2 – 3 days cuz how good it was so I guess some synthetic added to first ain’t far fetched.
Yeah I mean weed can be sprayed with all kinds of nasty stuff like pesticides or stuff to add to the flavor and yeah I mean I guess synthetic cannabinoids can be possible too.

What's the matter Jizult? What you went into the hood and they took your money or something and your upset with me because I'm stating facts that you don't want to hear lolol

No sir, I was drunk last night and being as facetious as possible.

Especially the last post I responded with about a nickname. Like, you honestly think I honestly think you give a shit about a nickname?

Brother, learn when people are being lighthearted with you. I struggle with it myself sometimes, but we'll both go much further in life with that lesson in-hand.