• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

⫸STICKY⫷ Lab busts & explosions (2005-2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inner-city Sydney 'drug lab' uncovered

Police have charged a man after they located an alleged clandestine drug laboratory in Sydney's inner city.

A search at a storage unit on Jones Street, Ultimo, uncovered a lab which police suspect was used to produce methamphetamines.

Quantities of chemicals believed to be drug precursors were allegedly found at the unit, as well as a money counter.

Two men were arrested at the scene and taken to City Central Police Station for questioning.

A 23-year-old Strathfield man has been charged with supplying a prohibited drug in greater than commercial quantity, and possessing a precursor chemical.

He was refused bail and is due to appear at Central Local Court on Thursday.

A 21-year-old man was released pending further inquiries.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/6044960/innercity-sydney-drug-lab-uncovered/

Mescaline lab evidence found in home of Hillsboro gunman

Police searching the home of a gunman in a car who created bedlam from Hillsoboro to Cornelius Saturday found evidence of a mescaline lab in his home.

Toxicology tests will have to determine if Shawn Schumacher, 28, of Hillsboro was under the influence of the drug when he started shooting and driving wildly before being killed in a gunfight with police. Mescaline is a derivative of the peyote cactus.

During the spree, Schumacher shot several rounds into a car with two men, mortally wounding passenger Danny K. Le Gore, 56, of Hillsboro. He was taken by Lifeflight to OHSU where he died

More details of the spree were released by police late Saturday night

About 1:24 p.m., dispatchers started getting calls about a man driving erratically and firing gunshots out the car window around 10th and Baseline Road in Hillsboro

Lisa Perdew, her three children and her boyfriend were in a pickup truck when the suspect came barreling toward them.

"We got hit by a vehicle," she said, "He bounced off of us. He hit another vehicle next to us, backed up, hit another vehicle, pulled his gun and started shooting at another vehicle behind us."

A Hillsboro officer saw the gunman and started pursuing his 1997 Honda Civic. Schumacher sped down Baseline, leaving the city limits and headed for Cornelius. He reportedly fired at least one shot back towards the pursuit, which was growing with officers from Cornelius and the Washington County sheriff's office.

Schumacher was driving wildly through heavy traffic, passing cars on the right and striking a white van 13th and Adair in Cornelius where police were in the midst of trying to set up spike strips. That collision disabled the Civic, which came to rest at 10th and Adair.

Schumacher was reportedly slumped over the steering wheel. As a sheriff's deputy and two Cornelius officers approached the car, Schumacher got out with a gun in each hand and started firing, hitting a patrol car. The officers fired back, killing him. Police would only say for now that Schumacher was hit with more than one round.

He was wearing only a pair of camo-pattern shorts.

by MICHAEL ROLLINS and KATHERINE COOK
November 22, 2009
NWCN
http://www.nwcn.com/news/oregon/Mesc...-71007027.html

What a crazy bastard, seriously fuck idiots like this who go on shooting rampages it is just sick. I couldn't imagine a less desirable experience than a being chased by cops and getting into a shootout while on mescaline.

I don't usually condone police taking someone out but in this case it sounds like its lucky they did. It is a shame he managed to kill someone before he was killed but this could have been a lot worse than it turned out. Nice to see that cops do occassionally "serve and protect".

typical idiot story of a man who doesnt know how to do drugs.. news medias live for stories like this..

what an asshole. trying to ruin any possibility of legalizing mescaline. for me, mescaline is above cannabis on the subject of WHY THE FUCK IS IT ILLEGAL??? It was like acid without the "I don't know what's going on" part, it was way too peaceful and relaxing. I bet the freak was selling it to make money, if he was on mescaline he would have looked at his gun and thought "this could hurt someone, i should throw it away," because that's just what mescaline does, plain and simple.

Jesus guys pace yourselves! Shouldn't we all have pretty decent anti-drug-bullshit filters by now? Where does it say he was tripping? All they said was they found evidence of a 'lab', which probably means they found a couple mason jars, lye, and some cactus chips. They didn't say anything about him tripping, they just implied it.

Who knows what really happened or why, the people who wrote this sure don't have a clue. Lets leave the cacti out of it for now.

IMHO its pretty shit to say the main reason this guy is an asshole because he gives drug users a bad name or making a substance more likely to stay illegal. He is an asshole because he killed people, seriously I am not any more happy than you that it gives us a bad name but if thats your main grievance with this turn of events your priorities are messed up.

How do we even know that it was a mescaline lab and not a meth lab? His behavior would certainly suggest the latter ...

^I agree. I wonder what this "evidence" is, why they chose to allude to mescaline as the culprit and if it even has anything to do with mescaline.

Even if he was manufacturing mescaline, which in itself is doubtful, there is no way this guy was on mescaline doing what he did.

This is a sad story.

I am wondering about exactly what a "mescaline lab" is.
I doubt that he was mass-producing mescaline.
Maybe he extracted the mescaline from one cactus.
The media and police would be happy to exaggerate it into being a "mescaline lab".

BIG Ecstasy Bust in California: 1.1-M Pills + Drug Lab

L.A. drug ring processed 1 million Ecstasy pills, authorities say
August 5, 2010 | 1:49 pm

A federal grand jury has indicted 15 men in connection with a drug trafficking ring that authorities say manufactured or distributed more than 1 million Ecstasy pills across Southern California, according to documents released Thursday.

Source: Los Angeles Times, 5 August 2010.

Sounds like Vietnamese and Chinese were behind this.

Last edited by a moderator:
The charges come weeks after a teenage girl died from a suspected drug overdose after attending a rave at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Her family has said doctors told them she had Ecstasy in her system when she arrived at the emergency room.

This is absolutely completely irrelevant to the story and I hate how papers always do shit like this.

Last night I was sold a pint of beer, this comes just weeks after a drink driver killed a family on his way home. Id like to see more of this.

Anyway lets hope it was pips ready for distribution.

Please follow our new guidelines and don't include the full article.

Please follow our new guidelines and don't include the full article.

For reference purposes, please point me towards the thread that includes some documentation relative to these new guidelines.

I must have missed the announcement.

Thanks, phrozen. :)

^^^ yeah, no one in CE&P follows this rule but they do on Stormfront:

Newslinks & Articles -- All news of interest to White Nationalists. Do not post the full text of copyrighted articles without permission of the owner. Limit "fair use" excerpts to 65 words.

Status
Not open for further replies.