• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom, which one should I buy?

One thing Kratom extract did was temporarily restore the ability of a combination of clonidine, paracetamol with diphenhydramine, and hydroxyzine to allow me to get to sleep on one occasion.

If one can still get bromphenamine (Dimetapp) and/or dexbromphenamine (Drixoral) where they are, it is a somewhat less anticholinergic antihistamine with much of diphenhydramine's sedative effect, just about as good overall as doxylamine and almost as much so a phenyltoloxamine. It is also quite a good potentiator for dihydrocodeine and hydrocodone in particular . . .

Whats your favorite antihistamine out of curiosity

Whats your favorite antihistamine out of curiosity

Probably tripelennamine -- it makes narcotics feel even better, and is even great to shoot by itself or take orally with all sorts of things from codeine and paregoric on up . . . . I think that the SNRI and other effects are significant enough to cause those effects and to cause pentazocine -- an agonist-antagonist which is in all likelihood a partial agonist at some of all of the opioid receptors it agonises, so it can have lots of dysphoric and hallucinatory effects -- feel a lot better to the extent that Ts & Blues became as popular as they were . . .

The first generation antihistamines do not completely overlap one another in their effects, so, for example, hydroxyzine is used most to intensify pretty much any narcotic or downers, as is the closely related cyclizine; Phenindamine does it in a different way, can feel a little like a narcotic in some cases via injection, and can be taken on top of other antihistamines too . . . and as far as being euphoriants, phenyltoloxamine is probably the best of the ethanolamine antihistamines and a very good narcotic potentiator . . . they usually count orphenadrine as a muscle relaxant or an anticholinergic, but it is a close relative of diphenhydramine and produces euphoria very reliably, and a type which modulates that of pretty much all of the narcotics in my experience . . .

I would like to try Kratom (red strain), just to say "I tried it, I know what it is".
Do you think it will worth?
Yeah... IMO/E it is worth it. Shit practically saved my life and many others.
Best to be taken without any other opioids IME as they kinda "negate" each other.
Wouldn't go in looking to get fucked up but it is a very good option for many substance WD.

If you are looking for a heavy opiated type feeling then the red and brown/Chocolate strains are by far the best.

Red Bali
Red Horn
Red Indo
Chocolate MD
Chocolate Bali

Those I have found to be the most sedating.
Green Horn is excellent too, very bitter but it provides an excellent feeling while not making you too sleepy.

I make a blend called Chocolate Turtle with Chocolate MD, Turtle Horn, Bentuangie (fermented red strain that has great analgesic effects but really no euphoria IME), and Green Horn. It gets me to sleep pretty damn well, its relaxing.

You know youre alittle ehm, 'off' when you read ' where is kripton'