• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kratom vendor is down (at least for now).. first they take the etizolam away while at the same time tightening the rope around kratom supply.
What do they want us to do? I WILL NOT go to rehab or a government owned methadone clinic and let these bastards win.
I'm bout to go buy a bundle lol.

No more kratom for me, that's final.. once im outta what i have now lol (2ish days worth) I have beaten kratom wd so many times it is a normal occurrence for me to go through.
And with etizolam, they better either educate doctors about this drug and how many people will be seeking tapers to stop it(my doctor won't help me because its not an RX'd med).. or they better be ready for a whole new line of RC benzos to come out.

-HOOD

Does anyone else notice that kratom makes them nod hard when combined with other opiods (particularly oxy in my case). If I take 20mg of oxy with like 5g of kratom I nod like crazy, I wouldn't get this same effect with 40mg of oxy alone or 15g of kratom alone.

I only took 3 grams of bali form a trusted source the other week and it felt great for 8 hours and went to sleep nicely but the rest of the week I had flu like symptoms. wtf is up with that?

Note I never take opiates or any other drugs, and this was only the second active dose so couldnt be withdrawal or anything like that.

It seems like it had all the withdrawal same symptoms you guys talk about just less. Alot of deep orange mucous.

For me it negated any positives I felt from the day of use. A few hours pleasure for a week or more of feeling like I had tonsilitues. I also felt a background 'frazzled' feeling and would get little baby sweats for no reason for a few minutes.

Just when I thought Id finally found a decent acute anti depressant I got punished for getting my hopes up like always.

As always drugs ending up to be a zero sum game.

Back to the unremitting misery of existence.

Last edited:
Yes, it was called premium bali powder no extract junk. but i experienced the same negative effects when i tried 5g a few months ago of a mix of bali and maeng da. this time wasnt as bad as that one but still the negative lingered for ages.

I just combined nicotine and kratom for the first time and I was surprised by the effect. It really noticeably boosted my high. My lady friend experienced the same thing. It was striking how big the difference was.

Berdo, have you considered you may have gotten sick independent of the kratom? Kratom shouldn't cause week long flu type symptoms, the half life of mitragynine & the other chemicals is rather short.

Just curious if anyone has heard about the $5 million kratom seizure in California:

www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm416318.htm

Fuck me :X. Every time I read about heroin or cocaine seizures a very small part of me is happy that no one will be able to overdose or become dependant on said shipment but destroying 25,000 pounds of kratom is a goshdamn tragedy. And how the hell did they come up with 5 million? Buying 25,000lbs of bali at retail price would cost me no more than $275,000. At least my east coast vendor is still in stock(for now)

Fuck Da F.D.A.

Last edited:
Berdo, have you considered you may have gotten sick independent of the kratom? Kratom shouldn't cause week long flu type symptoms, the half life of mitragynine & the other chemicals is rather short.

Yes I considered that, I think i got it as well though when I took it my first time a couple of months ago cant be sure tho- not sure if I implanted that memory or not. I was thinking I might give it another try to be sure soon since like i said its the best anti depressant ive tried so I guess worth a shot if Im feeling the pinch of depression again.

But arent the flu symptoms from depleted opiod transmitters? just like how mdma you feel most like shit only once its OUT of your system hence the term suicide tuesdays.

If it did cause such symptoms again is it a bad idea to try and use antihistamines or maybe a bit of immodium to try and suppress them? It kind of defeats the object of me taking kratom cos I like it cos its 'natural' seems silly to try and supress some of the side effects with something unnatural.

But arent the flu symptoms from depleted opiod transmitters? just like how mdma you feel most like shit only once its OUT of your system hence the term suicide tuesdays.

Opioids don't cause your body to "deplete opioid transmitters" - they don't cause release of endogenous opioid peptides, they actually act at the opioid receptors themselves, if anything it's a simple rebound effect, like the aftermath of a LSD/mushroom trip.

Opioids don't cause your body to "deplete opioid transmitters" - they don't cause release of endogenous opioid peptides, they actually act at the opioid receptors themselves, if anything it's a simple rebound effect, like the aftermath of a LSD/mushroom trip.

Ok well different mechanism but still same result? :p

So I don't have anyone to share this story with that would understand the significance of it so here goes.

My vendor of choice carries plain leaf plus enhanced/extract products like UEI. Whenever I place an order I put in the 'order comments' section "I would appreciate a sample of a kratom extract for my research purposes", which generally gets me 2 free capsules of some enhanced product. This time though I got quite the surprise. Along with my normal order came much more than a sample. They put a ONE OUNCE BAG OF UEI in with my order worth $200 (!!!!).. So obviously I immediately sampled it and yep, it was indeed UEI. I was psyched because I know their stuff is legit since their UEI is sourced from the same vendor that supplies the official UEI - the one that takes alternative forms of payment only if you know who I mean.

I did email my vendor out of good faith and even sent a picture because they acted like I may be high and mistaken about what had happened. They probably shit bricks when they saw the pic (which I would upload if it didn't immediately break sourcing rules with their logo all over it) and they asked if I had opened it. Of course I said yes, and they wrote back 'you may keep it' (SCORE!).

The only downside to this windfall is my tolerance is definitely going up!

So im down to 9 grams a day... and stuck. Ive been eating xanax and drinking beers during the day.. then xanax at night........ ut still have to take 5-7 grams before bed no matter what even with xanax/beers arelier in the day.

Would switching to 10 mgs of oxy and going down like... 2 mgs every 2 days sound good... get that last bit of kratom out.. and the petty 20 mgs of oxy will come out of my body quickly... Then I can use 2-4 mgs canax a day when that runs out..... thoughts?

and How would you compare 10 gram of PREMIUM bali to oxycodone.. like 1 gram = 1 mg? (assuming its good)

I would probably avoid Oxy and xanax for that matter ChemicalSmiles. The last thing you need right now is to risk another addiction, especially to pharms that are even harder to W/D off then Kratom. Glad to hear you turned down the opana. Stay determined you can beat this demon!

I took some Enhanced Maeng Da and White vein indo today for the first time in 6 months. Only took about a gram or two and I feel quite sedated...is that normal? I know these are supposed to be stimulating strains.

Last edited:
I have very limited to oxy and it takes 200 mgs to get high.. so it shouldnt be an issue for me addiciton wise.. also im hell bent on sobriety.... a person offered me an opana for half price yesterday and i turned htem done.

I got on kratom for subutex taper! and it created a demon.

I would have done ok with a vicoden taper.. like 10 mgs... down to none... but didnt grab them. Anyways im down to 6 grams of kratom a day! YAY! Im sorta stuck here.. my plan is an 18 pack of beer, a small bottle of hard liquor, and about 40 bars as a supply for 10 days and go c/t at 4 grams... lol thats sounds extreme doesnt it. fuck

I made it to 5.5 grams! Im really doing it this time... gonna shoot for 4.5 today! Wish me luck. FUCK U KRATOM SUCK MAH DICK

I did it CT with benzos to aid the Wds .. off kratom now!
And still on benzos lol, but I been on them so long all I did was up the dosage during the kratom wds.. now working back down to my regular dose.
I concur:
Fuck You Kratom. Suck My Dick!

-HOOD

Took 2 grams so far today. Its about 11 am. Im gonna go down today... I know it .. I just know it

Status
Not open for further replies.