• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its weird, I had to try Kratom about 3/4 times before I got the effects I was after. Once the magic happened I was pleasantly surprised, certainly wasn't expecting it to be so lovely. Imo it's very medicinal and functional so its definitely got a place in my stash. Green Malay has been excellent in the morning/midday to help me fly through tasks with ease. Been suffering with really bad social anxiety from January - April, still present here and there but only mildly, and Kratom is brilliant for this purpose. It doesn't necessarily eliminate anxious thoughts, but it promotes calmer and more rational thinking which help to overpower any anxiety.

Stupidly broke my toe a couple weekends ago whilst tripping in the forest (didn't realise until the day after, who knew psychedelics could be such good analgesics lol), anyway my doc has only prescribed me with co-drydomol...doctors where I live are very strict regarding medication. Perhaps that's a good thing in the long run. Anyway, I've found Kratom to be a great painkiller in the past so hopefully my Green Thai + extract will arrive tomorrow. Heard good reviews about the Thai so will be interesting to see how it compares to the Malay I used before. I'm not sure if I can mention the name of the extract as it might be classified as source discussion but it really is truly excellent. I can have an addictive personality at times.but thankfully due to the reason I really respect the properties of this amazing plant and what it has to offer, I don't really find myself fiending for it or having any cravings at all. Still I have read many addiction stories so its still good to be careful.

A question to those of you who make kratom teas - what do you add to the tea to make it taste less foul? Green Malay wasn't as bad as MD kratom, and for me gives best effects in tea form, but was still pretty gross :(

A question to those of you who make kratom teas - what do you add to the tea to make it taste less foul? Green Malay wasn't as bad as MD kratom, and for me gives best effects in tea form, but was still pretty gross :(

I think most will agree that orange juice is the way to go with kratom. Kratom tea and Sunny Delight go together pretty well. Yeah, it still tastes gross, but not nearly so bad. I also liked it with cran-ras and straight cranberry juice. I love cran-ras, tho, I could give up all other fluids barring soft apple cider for it. Not giving up good, fresh cider for anything. Thinking about it makes me miss September/Early Oct.

4 *15mg codienes washed down with some promethezine GFJ n Clonazepam gets me where I wanna be anyway no need for 20

I had a question about whether or not a certain after effect I've gotten could be EXTREMELY mild Kratom withdrawal and if anyone who does Kratom has gotten this before:

I take Kratom on Saturdays and Sundays most of the time and occassionally Wednesdays but never more.

So last week I didn't take Kratom during the week and on Thursday I was a little more tired than usual.

Nothing really big, but it felt to me like it feels when I am in a bit of caffeine withdrawal cause I haven't had enough coffee cause I drink a SHIT load of coffee.

A couple weeks ago it also happened where I didn't take Kratom during the week and on a Wednedsday I got really tired and slept most of the day and thought I was a bit usually tired, more than usual.

However, I experienced no offer side effects at all, the tiredness was the only one and I am a guy who frequently gets sleepy so I don't know, but I am just curious if anyone has experienced that effect as Mild Kratom withdrawal??

I thought maybe since Kratom often lasts in the system about 48 hours that mid week when it left my system I might be getting tired from a mild Kratom craving.

And if that IS Kratom withdrawal what do you guys suggest I do as a remedy?

I mean it wasn't bad in the first place so maybe it's not necessary I do anything and it might have just been normal mid-week fatigue.

I never take Kratom more than 3 days a week anyway.

I had a question about whether or not a certain after effect I've gotten could be EXTREMELY mild Kratom withdrawal and if anyone who does Kratom has gotten this before:

I take Kratom on Saturdays and Sundays most of the time and occassionally Wednesdays but never more.

So last week I didn't take Kratom during the week and on Thursday I was a little more tired than usual.

Nothing really big, but it felt to me like it feels when I am in a bit of caffeine withdrawal cause I haven't had enough coffee cause I drink a SHIT load of coffee.

A couple weeks ago it also happened where I didn't take Kratom during the week and on a Wednedsday I got really tired and slept most of the day and thought I was a bit usually tired, more than usual.

However, I experienced no offer side effects at all, the tiredness was the only one and I am a guy who frequently gets sleepy so I don't know, but I am just curious if anyone has experienced that effect as Mild Kratom withdrawal??

I thought maybe since Kratom often lasts in the system about 48 hours that mid week when it left my system I might be getting tired from a mild Kratom craving.

And if that IS Kratom withdrawal what do you guys suggest I do as a remedy?

I mean it wasn't bad in the first place so maybe it's not necessary I do anything and it might have just been normal mid-week fatigue.

I never take Kratom more than 3 days a week anyway.

How long have you been taking the Kratom for 3 days a week? Also, are you taking plain leaf powder and/or extracts and UEI blends? What are your dosages like?

How long have you been taking the Kratom for 3 days a week? Also, are you taking plain leaf powder and/or extracts and UEI blends? What are your dosages like?

My dosages have been 3 days a week for a couple weeks.

I only take plain leaf now but a couple weeks ago I took UEI twice but three days a week I take it about 6 grams of plain leaf throughout the day give or take.

To be honest I think it's probably not withdrawal or if it is it's the mildest form of withdrawal there is so I'm not really too concerned.

You didn't have a worsening of mood along with the tiredness?

No, not other than wanting to nap.

I'm not too concerned.

Again, if it is any kind of withdrawal it's about the smallest amount imaginable.

As I get more and more used to Kratom I think I'll be able to distinguish if it's anything at all, but even if it is it's not a problem.

I just ignored the feeling last week and felt fine the day after.

My dosages have been 3 days a week for a couple weeks.

I only take plain leaf now but a couple weeks ago I took UEI twice but three days a week I take it about 6 grams of plain leaf throughout the day give or take.

To be honest I think it's probably not withdrawal or if it is it's the mildest form of withdrawal there is so I'm not really too concerned.

I think you're correct...I just hit the 72 hour mark of abstinence from almost 20 days of a 28 gram a day plain leaf binge and the WD's were negligible.

I think I might've recently been experiencing the first hints of kratom withdrawal. I've been using on average 3-5 days a week in the past two months or so. I usually tend to dose 2-3g at a time, and mostly stay under 5g a day and try not to use multiple days in a row. This usage seems to not cause me any problems in general, but on weeks where I've got time off and do dose several days in a row, I'll experience a bit of a "crash" a day or two after not using. Only symptoms being tiredness and irritability (feels very similar to weed withdrawals in that regard).

What kind of antihistamines do most of you Kratom users find help with your itching and rashes from Kratom--ESPECIALLY those that DON'T make you really tired so you can actually go around and do things while on Kratom WITHOUT itching like crazy.

Dihphenydramine makes me tired so I don't think that's a good idea and things like Claritin and Sudafed never worked very well for me.

I've heard good things about hydroxyzine though and that it not only helps for itching and DOESN'T make you very tired but also potentiates Kratom and sometimes helps with anxiety.

I wish it wasn't prescription but maybe I can get it.

Has anyone felt that has helped?

What kind of antihistamines do most of you Kratom users find help with your itching and rashes from Kratom--ESPECIALLY those that DON'T make you really tired so you can actually go around and do things while on Kratom WITHOUT itching like crazy.

Dihphenydramine makes me tired so I don't think that's a good idea and things like Claritin and Sudafed never worked very well for me.

I've heard good things about hydroxyzine though and that it not only helps for itching and DOESN'T make you very tired but also potentiates Kratom and sometimes helps with anxiety.

I wish it wasn't prescription but maybe I can get it.

Has anyone felt that has helped?

I find hydroxyzine just as sedating if not more so than diphenhydramine.

Can you mix Kratom with weed? Like is it okay to smoke while on Kratom? I'm new to Kratom. I've never tried it at all, but I plan on it in the next couple of days since a shop sells it around me. I'm a huge pot head. Gotta get my wake and bake on, but can I mix these two herbs? Is it worth it? I plan on trying Kratom without weed the first time so I can see how it is by itself, but I'm asking for future endeavors pending I like Kratom.

It's almost a necessity to mix kratom with weed as far as I'm concerned. The two go really well together! Though at higher doses of kratom you should be a bit careful with how much you smoke as smoking too much can make you feel dizzy for a while.

It's almost a necessity to mix kratom with weed as far as I'm concerned. The two go really well together! Though at higher doses of kratom you should be a bit careful with how much you smoke as smoking too much can make you feel dizzy for a while.

Awesome! This is what I wanted to hear. Haha. I didn't wanna end up liking Kratom and then having to choose between smoking that day or swallowing Kratom.

Agreed on all counts. Be sitting down when you take the hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.