• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom dosing

Should i dose.some more on this ten g? Will this make a real difference in intensity?
Not really, redosing kratom is not very effective. It only adds a little more stimulation, but it also increases side effects significantly.

I never liked redosing that much after the first initial dose.

And why would anything above 12,g be. Extreme, if i feel how mild these effects are i feel like doing more like redose again ten g,.OR do side effects occur above 12f,g?
Without tolerance more than 12g will start to have bad side effects. Tremors, dysphoria, dizziness, eye wiggles, and possibly intense nausea.

but again, depends on the strain, batch, etc...

don't forget kratom acts as a serotonin and dopamine antagonist... just like antipsychotics

I really used to love but i was under the impression i could expect a lot intenser i feel like this a bit disapointing to me i expected to enjoy Kratom more than a joint but i actually.enjoy a joint more than this ...

Would IT be a good idea to smoke a.joint on Kratom to me this looks like a really good combo could.this possibly.create some synergy?

I actually think i.feel some mild stimulation and relaxation but its so mild i.have moments i wonder if ITs not.just in my head.and.i consider IT possible and IT does.nothing just placebo it deels like on some moments...

Maybe im
too demanding so sleep deprived and.amp comedown if i sleep well tonight IT Will tomorrow probably already produce better effect...

Kratom's effects are subtle.
I would not describe it as a "high."
Just a mood booster.

Smoking weed is ALWAYS a good idea.

"This is your captain speaking, this kush is fucking FIRE. Oh, and expect some turbulence. Hahahaha heeeee this is fun! I'm flying!!!!"

happy-laughing-pilot-uniform-gesturing-flight-happy-laughing-pilot-uniform-gesturing-flight-isolated-white-background-142128094.jpg

Maybe im
too demanding so sleep deprived and.amp comedown if i sleep well tonight IT Will tomorrow probably already produce better effect...
yeah kratom is going to be hard to feel the effects if you haven't slept

taking it when I'm very tired seems to bring me to baseline and make me not so grumpy from insomnia, but doesn't give that much of a buzz

just get some sleep bro, try again tomorrow :)

I broke my pipe last night an was lookin for my other pipe took me ages to find I was getting agitated so I thought instead of a valium to settle me down I took 3g of borneo red kratom to help calm me down this was about 45min before I go to bed but I noticed it took ne ages to fall asleep was this because I took it right before bedtime I've seen some where that it can be stimulating as well as sedating at the same time!

I broke my pipe last night an was lookin for my other pipe took me ages to find I was getting agitated so I thought instead of a valium to settle me down I took 3g of borneo red kratom to help calm me down this was about 45min before I go to bed but I noticed it took ne ages to fall asleep was this because I took it right before bedtime I've seen some where that it can be stimulating as well as sedating at the same time!
yes, kratom has an adrenal effect and will prevent sleep for 2-5 hours after dosing

even with big tolerance it's impossible for me to sleep

this is why I never dose past evening time

I want to say sorry i came here to check for replies And i noticed I without realizing posted one OR more posts in my own language by accident and tried to delete Them but in not sure if i did om quite confused i couldnt find the right button and kept clicking on other buttons and my screen switched.and.i cant find IT mm maybe its deleted but i dont think i clicked delete as It opened a new page so in not sure and i feel there was a second post but also doubt this so there could be more and i hope this is the only place where i did this i even had to rewrite this post serveral Times i started in dutch but at some point I became aware of this and started over but again in dutch and this happened several times...

Kratom Just arrived

Green maeng da

Not sure what dose to take

Sleep deprivation might.cause.a too large dose me to fall asleep and i cant sleep
due to An umexpected situation i.need to be awake provably til somewhere in the evening

All good effects speed gone but IT left behind a.constant, strong and.intense tension which creates the illusion that i still wilde awake and clear minded while i notice im anything but and also creates.anxiety that manifests itself in.a
Non stop state of semi panic

To what extent van i expect the Kratom to deal with this tension and fear and to which extent van IT calm me down without taking a too.high dose.and would it be possible to also.still feel some stimulation cause i would actually also need that is this possible with this.green maeng da and to which extent can i expect euphoria OR is it not real euphoria OR more a general sense of well being?

Any.advice is welcome

this is the best calculator
you plug in the effects you want: euphoria, pain, nootropic.. etc and your weight and it tells you the dose in tablespoons and grams

this is the best calculator
you plug in the effects you want: euphoria, pain, nootropic.. etc and your weight and it tells you the dose in tablespoons and grams
Thank you, today i took 12 g on An empty stomach And tried to potentiate the effects by taking it with water, drinking Orange juice and eating something fatty 20min after ingestion...

The effects were very subtle and mild, i felt a little bit high and calm and tho i didn't feel Any extra stimulation i was not feeling tired anymore and i had increased motivation and focus, there also was a mild increased in my general sense of well being...

I still feel like the effects of red Borneo were a lot more powerful And intense even tho this green was the pimp grade maeng da, i feel like green indeed had more a symbiotic effect of Both stimulation and sedation but that Both seemed somewhat diminished present...