• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom dosing

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
Kratom Just arrived

Green maeng da

Not sure what dose to take

Sleep deprivation might.cause.a too large dose me to fall asleep and i cant sleep
due to An umexpected situation i.need to be awake provably til somewhere in the evening

All good effects speed gone but IT left behind a.constant, strong and.intense tension which creates the illusion that i still wilde awake and clear minded while i notice im anything but and also creates.anxiety that manifests itself in.a
Non stop state of semi panic

To what extent van i expect the Kratom to deal with this tension and fear and to which extent van IT calm me down without taking a too.high dose.and would it be possible to also.still feel some stimulation cause i would actually also need that is this possible with this.green maeng da and to which extent can i expect euphoria OR is it not real euphoria OR more a general sense of well being?

Any.advice is welcome

Kratom Just arrived

Green maeng da

Not sure what dose to take

Sleep deprivation might.cause.a too large dose me to fall asleep and i cant sleep
due to An umexpected situation i.need to be awake provably til somewhere in the evening

All good effects speed gone but IT left behind a.constant, strong and.intense tension which creates the illusion that i still wilde awake and clear minded while i notice im anything but and also creates.anxiety that manifests itself in.a
Non stop state of semi panic

To what extent van i expect the Kratom to deal with this tension and fear and to which extent van IT calm me down without taking a too.high dose.and would it be possible to also.still feel some stimulation cause i would actually also need that is this possible with this.green maeng da and to which extent can i expect euphoria OR is it not real euphoria OR more a general sense of well being?

Any.advice is welcome
I bought green maeng da once and threw it in the trash after 1 use ,it’s to speedy for me , if you’d like a nice chill feeling kratom buy Red Bali ,throw a heaping tablespoon in some chocolate milk and blend it ,you’ll start feeling it in a few minutes

I wouldn't expect too much euphoria if you are sleep deprived

kratom euphoria only shines when I'm well rested and in good health (in my experience)

but it should definitely be able to keep you awake

as for dose anything above 12g is pretty extreme, but you can redose after 4 hours or so

But i hope if Will produce anxielotic effect?

And such huge.doses, IT seems i lost all feeling with kratom i cant remember what doses exactly i took but i was in everything extreme in the past and now i try to do less is more so i Couldnt wait dosing i had no patience and i was hoping this would make me feel beter and made IT somewhat easyer do i already 2g but by.now.i should.not expect IT Will after so long still kick in but when you say i probably at least should do like ten g OR so? I planned on redosing.2.g so this Will not produce any effects? I dont think i can ingest ten g i already have my doubts if i Will be able to even ingest.another. Two g the first two g.already made me puke but nothing came out and i drank most but not all and after that simply could not ingest anymore so needing ten g really sucks for me atm what would be the lowest dose i would.need simply to feel anything at all forgetting about getting downer effects simply any effect Will do what would IT at least take smallest dode possible,?

Okay i really felt like i need something as soon as possible so i cant reAlly wait for replies but pls still relply so i can use that information for.future use...

So i manned up and i said f IT and prepared 8 g and im trying to take my time to drink IT but its going much better than expected.j already almost.half wat its still difficult getting IT in.but do far i still believe i can get IT All in if nothing goes wrong but didnt feel like puking het...

So i will have digested ten g in Total soon, what can expect from this.dose with maeng da green?

With the speed comedown and sleep deprivation, it's really hard to predict.
Don't expect any miracles.

PS--- Green Maeng Da is my favorite kratom. However, I get good sleep and rarely do hard drugs any more.

But i hope if Will produce anxielotic effect?
kratom can be both anxiolytic and anxiogenic in my experience

its effect on the mu receptor reduces anxiety, but if you have tolerance or this doesn't occur for whatever reason it can actually produce anxiety via its stimulating effects

So i will have digested ten g in Total soon, what can expect from this.dose with maeng da green?
it's hard to say man, expect some stimulation and a mild buzz that should peak after about 60-90 minutes

every strain, batch, and personal factors make it different every time

With the speed comedown and sleep deprivation, it's really hard to predict.
Don't expect any miracles.

PS--- Green Maeng Da is my favorite kratom. However, I get good sleep and rarely do hard drugs any more.
Okay i Just hope IT Will do at ook least something,.im okay with anthing.it dont even need strong effects any effects at all would already make IT easyer getting tru this day...

Why do you like maeng da green the most,? So you probably like stimmed effects the most? And wath dose do you take And which effects does it give?

kratom can be both anxiolytic and anxiogenic in my experience

its effect on the mu receptor reduces anxiety, but if you have tolerance or this doesn't occur for whatever reason it can actually produce anxiety via its stimulating effects

it's hard to say man, expect some stimulation and a mild buzz that should peak after about 60-90 minutes

every strain, batch, and personal factors make it different every time
Thx a lot for your reply, this is helpful now at least i.have at least some frame of.reference of what to expect...

Very good to know something about when to expected whit my.empty stomach that i could maybe start to feel something after Alteady twenty min but now i know when IT PEaks i guess twenty minutes probaby is a bit soon To expect.
Anything hoe long would IT take for first Signs.of effect to kick ,in?

If you made tea or drank it in liquid you should feel it within 20-30 min, peaking after about 45 min (at least with tea)

I have.a friend comming over and hè would like to try Kratom for the first time and hè really only.loves stims and hè sometimes smokes a Joint m'n and drink some Beers and hè uses on average two nights in the weekends two Times half a g coke and rately a few mini limes speed which make IT a bit more difficult for him To sleep but hè always sleeps and this is all the drug experience hè has what dose should i give him for good stimulating effects?

I drank it with Orange juice Will this potentiate IT a bit? And if do is this really a noticable difference?

I think i feel a mild high in my head is this to be expected? I also feel very mild stimulation...

But Both These effects seem a.bit to come and go is this normal in Earlty stage?

I forgot how long ago i ingested, but im sure its still too early for IT to peak...

Why do you like maeng da green the most,? So you probably like stimmed effects the most? And wath dose do you take And which effects does it give?
For me the stim effects are only slightly stronger than coffee (which I also drink a LOT), but I definitely feel a boost in mood-- a more positive attitude. I generally take about 7 grams, 3 or 4 times daily, but I have quite a tolerance from using kratom daily for 2+ years.
For a beginner, 3 grams should be a good start. You can always take more if needed.

Yes, I think orange juice has a slight potentiating effect. Not huge, but noticeable.

For me the stim effects are only slightly stronger than coffee (which I also drink a LOT), but I definitely feel a boost in mood-- a more positive attitude. I generally take about 7 grams, 3 or 4 times daily, but I have quite a tolerance from using kratom daily for 2+ years.
For a beginner, 3 grams should be a good start. You can always take more if needed.
Okay then ik going to give my Friend ,3 g,

So you actually use IT to feel good with some stimulation you dont want any downer effect?

Coffee never did anything for me and i also never felt anything from energy drinks and i used to drink lots of them and to me effect from coffee seems very strange and something i cant in any way understand...

So you actually use IT to feel good with some stimulation you dont want any downer effect?

Coffee never did anything for me and i also never felt anything from energy drinks and i used to drink lots of them and to me effect from coffee seems very strange and something i cant in any way understand...
Well, kratom can be both stimulating and relaxing at the same time. Hard to describe.

Yeah, I'm a coffee fiend. Been drinking it daily for 50 years. I probably go through 2 pots a day, sometimes more.

Yes, I think orange juice has a slight potentiating effect. Not huge, but noticeable.
yeah I think citric acid increases absorption speed

back in the day when I used to make kratom tea adding lemon juice made it hit noticeably quicker

but kratom tea I simply can't do anymore, something about the taste... honestly gagging just thinking about it

toss n' wash for life

Should i dose.some more on this ten g? Will this make a real difference in intensity? And why would anything above 12,g be. Extreme, if i feel how mild these effects are i feel like doing more like redose again ten g,.OR do side effects occur above 12f,g?