• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom addiction and my distorted perception of reality (help)

Currently 8 days off that shit and feel so much better still not enough energy, and now I need to find a job as I couldn't keep mine while kicking but again I feel way better. That was my 3rd time kicking high dose kratom, never again. To the op, glad to see you're getting good support here, hang in there and kick that shit if that's what you want (I can tell you do). Anybody trying to kick I would advise tapering as much as you can before you jump and have some lope,DXM, and magnesium as well as multivitamins etc.

Currently 8 days off that shit and feel so much better still not enough energy, and now I need to find a job as I couldn't keep mine while kicking but again I feel way better. That was my 3rd time kicking high dose kratom, never again. To the op, glad to see you're getting good support here, hang in there and kick that shit if that's what you want (I can tell you do). Anybody trying to kick I would advise tapering as much as you can before you jump and have some lope,DXM, and magnesium as well as multivitamins etc.

Thanks for the support brother. Could you tell me what the DXM does to help you? im gonna try everything i can to make this easier for myself

I also have trazadone to help sleep, some metaxolone to relax, and after work im gonna go pick up some gabapentin from someone to help me too (mostly with restless leg)

Thanks for the support brother. Could you tell me what the DXM does to help you? im gonna try everything i can to make this easier for myself
DXM has been known to mediate withdrawals, mostly without raising opioid tolerance(don't know for everyone) It's mu agonist but alsoNMDA antagonist properties are helpful, much like Ketamine. I do find however that once it wears off the w.d.s are back, but to a somewhat lesser extent. It's not for everyone, if you have no prior DXM use history (besides therapeutic doses) I would tread carefully. Also, it can worsen insomnia, but it also helped me thru times when I wouldn't have slept anyway. Of course, all normal DXM precautions should be followed and I'm talking about 60-300 mg. Lower dosage not all out trip dosages. Again, not for everyone, but has helped me, ymmv.

I drank with my etizolam last night amd got to fuckec up my girlfriend broke up with me i think for something i said

That sux, maybe ask for your drugs back? Hang in there man, shit sucks but it is doable.

I was up to about 20 grams of red vein a day. I got off of it by using lyrica, but gabapentin would work also. I tapered first until I was just at 5 grams a day then jumped off. The lyrica may make you wonky for a couple days, but you don't feel the withdrawal. I've also used phenibut to get off kratom, but then became addicted to phenibut. I'm glad to be off that stuff. If you do use phenibut only use it like two days a week.
Unfortunately, I'm back on kratom after a decent sized 10 day oxy binge. I'm sort of in a vicious cycle that I'm trying to get out of. Anyway, tapering, lyrica or gabapentin, possibly phenibut have helped me get off of the red veins.

I cant get my hands on any lyrics and cant really get phenibut but i got all my pills back from her so i have the gabapentin etizolam and i also have like 10 20mg baclofen which is super similar to phenibut if im not mistaken i havent taken any tho with the gabapentin etizolam and baclofen id be a damn GABA fucked zombie probably thats just alot of gaba drugs at once i feel like it could be safe who knows

Yeah, all that should help, I would try to use as little as possible to stay comfortable, and yeah, I would try not to combine if possible. Only you know your own body, just go slow with dosing anything,I think baclofen might have the least gaba rebound, so probably the least worrisome. How many days off now?

Dude same here on kratom, I was on alcohol and benzodiazepines and been sober for 3 years. I started kratom and it was amazing no anxiety and I had confidence. Now the guilt ridden reflecting dreamlike state

Yeah, all that should help, I would try to use as little as possible to stay comfortable, and yeah, I would try not to combine if possible. Only you know your own body, just go slow with dosing anything,I think baclofen might have the least gaba rebound, so probably the least worrisome. How many days off now?

Its day 5 now i feel alot better than i thought i would and alright ill take the advice i feel good enough to leave the house today to go hangout with a friend so i think im gonna do that

Its day 5 now i feel alot better than i thought i would and alright ill take the advice i feel good enough to leave the house today to go hangout with a friend so i think im gonna do that
Hell yeah man, yeah youre pretty much out of the woods as far as acutes tho, maybe 2 more days of small symptoms. I find once I start sleeping again without it, shit gets better in a hurry, mostly just lack of energy for a while gets annoying. Congrats bro.

Hell yeah man, yeah youre pretty much out of the woods as far as acutes tho, maybe 2 more days of small symptoms. I find once I start sleeping again without it, shit gets better in a hurry, mostly just lack of energy for a while gets annoying. Congrats bro.

Thanks man im glad i quit

Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I checked this post. I apologize that I have not been available. I recently distanced myself from other Kratom 'stories' so I could focus on my own. Today I am 15 days Kratom free. I accomplished this using a slow taper method and also implemented a few tricks to speed a long the process.

As I've mentioned earlier; I have quit Kratom before with the CT method. However quitting this time (slow taper) has been pretty much painless (relatively at least, but not completely). It almost feels like I cheated.

Anyhow I am pressed for time at the moment due to work, but I will make it a point to read through all the new posts tonight and respond. Glad you guys are still here Dog and Slug.

Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I checked this post. I apologize that I have not been available. I recently distanced myself from other Kratom 'stories' so I could focus on my own. Today I am 15 days Kratom free. I accomplished this using a slow taper method and also implemented a few tricks to speed a long the process.

As I've mentioned earlier; I have quit Kratom before with the CT method. However quitting this time (slow taper) has been pretty much painless (relatively at least, but not completely). It almost feels like I cheated.

Anyhow I am pressed for time at the moment due to work, but I will make it a point to read through all the new posts tonight and respond. Glad you guys are still here Dog and Slug.
Hey anybody still around? If you guys check this out, how are you guys doing?