• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Knockin' boots! v. When wuz the last time you did the funky monkey?

A few days ago. I picked up an older guy and he fucked my ass soooo good. Im a bi guy. It was my first time! I sucked him dry. Loved it!

Last Wednesday I met a man that ive been speaking to for years online(im gay) but have never had the chance to meet until Last week. We went to a nudist beach because id never been to one before, and in private he kissed me and ended up bonking my brains out! We are trying to plan time to do it again. Fucking is all it is though, even though its pretty sensual & intimate sex, theres no chance that this will become a relationship. He can fuck me all he wants though!

Almost two weeks ago as my partner works away. I'm gagging for a good fucking on Thursday night. Last time, we took a stimulant and he took acetildenafil to combat stim dick and we were at it for 8+ hours. It was some seriously groovy sexy time and I'm counting down the days until Thursday when we can do it all over again. Mmmm, yes please.

Was at a Deftones concert and got really drunk with my husband and this couple we swing with and headed back to the hotel and 10 min after being in the room my hubs headed into the shower with the other female and her husband was on me instantly, the mood was so perfect and so flirty...Mmmhmmm
Had me bent over the bed for awhile and scratched my back! ;)

Last weekend with my ex. We were laying in bed and I started fingering her from behind, so I did her doggy style but laying on our sides. was good until i got a fucking leg cramp which totally ruined the moment. win some, lose some.