• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Kill Jill Vol. 1- Was the TV presenter killed by a hitman hired by a Paedo ring?

Yep. Only the somewhat tenuous nature of the 'Dando Dossier' story has already been pointed out more than once. So it would appear that you're maybe struggling to keep up.

But anyway, seeing as we're heading into silly territory regardless:

JSRSN.jpg

Yes. Yes it is.

For fuck's sake, this woman was presenting The Antiques Inspectors at the time of her death. She was hardly in a position to gain access to the kind of information that would warrant a hit being taken out on her by a highly-organised and coordinated group of paedophiles, the existence of which (for all the proof of Westminster corruption with regard to potential paedo scandals) still remains to be proven.

If Jill fucking 'Songs of Praise' Dando really 'knew something' that would warrant a state-sanctioned assassination, you can guarantee a lot more people, both within and without her circle did. So why were there not more killings, and why no damning leaks in the intervening years? Why was the material she apparently presented to the BBC never passed on to police once the BBC (allegedly) rejected it?

Maybe John Leslie 'knew something', huh?

Sheer fantasy.
Yep. She was just the figurehead for what was probably a large team of researchers and assistants, and they would be the ones with the most collective knowledge of any conspiracy, not her.

Assassinating her to avoid a cover up makes about as much sense as someone... emm... actually I can't quite think of an analogy that covers the sheer retardedness of this whole thing.

bring back the cook report, there needs to be more aggressive investigative journalism.

Why the need to keep trying to restrict the subject of this speculative thread? This is a drug forum, not a public inquiry. Anyway, the thread title includes the words 'paedo ring', and this stuff fits here better than in the general paedo thread (where it was often suggested to make a new thread for this type of stuff).

Obviously most paedophilia happens in the home, but the paedos who happen to be able to use their positions and influence to stop investigations makes this a different issue altogether (if you want proven, try cyril smith, peter morrison, greville janner, and of course saville).

This has been going on for so long with several children's homes scandals cropping up over the years (kincora, bryn estyn, jersey), each of which stinks with the smell of obfuscation and cover up at very high levels (just take a read of Stuart Suyrvet's blog for the stink in jersey). The amount of times this stuff has come up and then disappeared must make you doubt the official stories.

I don't think that westminster is particularly a hotbed of paedophilia per head of population more than any other bit of society (though some things suggest it is), but the 'establishment' as a whole certainly would rather cover shit up which they disapprove of, than have a scandal destroy the basis of their power - i've got no doubt that if even a small slice of this stuff comes out, there are no parts of the establishment (eg labour/tory/police/royals) who have clean hands (which explains how efficacious the cover up can be)

Last edited:
Why the need to keep trying to restrict the subject of this speculative thread?

Because nobody is even attempting to offer an alternative explanation of the Dando murder. Instead, they're just filling it with the same old 'lizard paedogeddon' themes and suggesting that it's directly relevant to the killing. With no substantial evidence whatsoever to suggest so. Isn't there another thread for that already?

In any case:

JSRSN.jpg

Because nobody is even attempting to offer an alternative explanation of the Dando murder. Instead, they're just filling it with the same old 'lizard paedogeddon' themes and suggesting that it's directly relevant to the killing...

That's basically a lizard made of straw. And it's unfair: noone mentioned lizards, and mostly tried to avoid the icke level of speculation (but accepting that we are speculating - as are you). It seems like trying to close down the debate if it doesn't fit with what you happen to have concluded about the subject. And posting photos to insult people into agreeing with you is bad debating (cue the icke/tennets photo :)

I've recently read this book:

In Plain Sight: The Life and Lies of Jimmy Savile

51KKaLsngyL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

... nearly 600 fascinating & gruesome pages detailing everything you could possibly want to know about him. I've absolutely no doubt that he was very near the centre of a paedo ring involving the police and other "establishment" figures. He was as horrible a cunt as it's possible to get, but there's never been a whisper of anyone being threatened, assaulted, or killed because of it.

I'm just not buying the need to kill a TV presenter over anything. It would achieve fuck all. If it even made the slightest bit of sense to kill anyone, it would be someone like the chief commissioning editor of the BBC, i.e. the person who greenlights the programme.

And p.s. I do believe that MI5 killed Dr Kelly.

I agree it seems unlikely on the face of it, but it's well within the realms of possibility if i accept david kelly was killed (a pretty egregious act) and that people in the establishment covered up paedophilia multiple times.

Speculation: Maybe dando needed killing because she was just outside the establishment enough that the usual threat of lost privelige, or communal interests (or eton-based blackmail) wouldn't work; and famous enough that she thought she could take on the 'dark forces' (as described by her maj (darker forces than the saxe-coburg gothes?)); maybe she'd been approached by someone with some evidence because she was famous; maybe she was on her way to spill stuff to someone difficult to shut up. Her death could also act as a deterrent to anyone else who could leak stuff ('don't want to be dandoed do ya'). Now that's all speculation obviously, but that's what we're here for (it's not likely we're going to find actual evidence from second hand googling anyway).

If the story i posted above about one of these mp paedos murdering a boy is true, and jill had somehow come across evidence of it, that would be a good reason for the secret state to bump her off (for 'stability' reasons, rather than actually supporting the dirty deeds)

Last edited:
I'm with si!
yes dr david kelly clearly killed by the powers that be.
what about jacintha soldhana? who killed her. and sir bob killed michael hutchence.
silenced forever.
we know the people in charge are evil and capable of anything they want because it's not snap with the power it be them. depressing.

Nice to see my wonderful thread alive & well despite my absence. Pity about the subject matter.

Sammy, are you actually with MI5? You sound as if you are trying to cover this thing up. For someone who accused me of being stupid, & crazy, you're beginning to look a bit thick yourself.

This may indeed all be speculation. I'm sure there was an awful lot of speculation about Savile & the truth has turned out to be close to unimaginable in comparison to even the wildest speculation. Do you still feel that the possibility that Dando was murdered because of her investigation of powerful padeo rings is ridiculous after reading all the ridiculous things that have turned out the be proven? If so, I'd like you to dig up some other, plausible explanation for the Dando murder. Take your time.

Sammy, are you actually with MI5? You sound as if you are trying to cover this thing up. For someone who accused me of being stupid, & crazy, you're beginning to look a bit thick yourself.

Really? You sound like a five-year-old on the verge of burbling, but ever eager to salvage some kind of face-saving 'triumph'.

I'm not the only one to have contested your claims, so if you object to my approach, why not address other people's posts, rather than making out that I'm bullying you? It's lame.

This may indeed all be speculation.

You don't say? :D

If so, I'd like you to dig up some other, plausible explanation for the Dando murder. Take your time.

Some bloke shot her and got away with it. No lizards, no Savile, no Serbs. Simple.

So where is this 'Dando Dossier' then? Why does only one 'anonymous source' claim it ever existed?

Why haven't the colleagues whom she allegedly handed this dossier to (and who allegedly proceeded to hand it back) been mysteriously murdered? They must have seen the contents too.

If Dando's dossier was rejected by the BBC, why not go to the tabloids?

This whole conspiracy is predicated on the flimsiest of claims; claims which the majority of the British press didn't even print, because there was no corroboration from a named witness. Please don't tell me that everybody's frightened of the lizard paedos taking out a hit on them some fifteen years later?

If you think my idea is 'thin', better start examining the rudiments of yours, perhaps?

Sammy i think your general approach is valuable in a thread like this (ie only relying on 'facts') and i usually agree with it - i just didn't want it to seem like anyone who speculates is the same as david icke (there's a whole tin foil hat spectrum - i for instance have a fetching tin foil fez). And to point out that someimtes being too keen to see a 'normal' explanation can lead to as much confirmation bias as the wacky people have (coincidence theorists vs conspiracy theorists (or 'parapolitics researchers'). We should all be in the thread though :)

I've nothing against conspiracy theories as such; I know all too well that's generally how the world works, and it's depressing.

Still, some conspiracies are just plain stupid. This is one of them. It might be fascinating to some to examine the various far-out possibilities, but to me this particular theory is the fruit of a grubby undercurrent of sensationalist paedo fetish which makes any kind of serious discourse about actual child sex abuse very difficult, if not impossible.

EDIT: And the Icke / Savile pictures were just perfect for the thread, you must admit.

It isn't stupid man, but fair enough. You made your point over & over. You buy conspiracies, but this one is stunningly ridiculous. A random nutter getting away with broad-day-light murder of a celebrity, isn't? Okay, fine.

If you think my idea is 'thin', better start examining the rudiments of yours, perhaps?

...well I dunno Sammy, old boy. I been reading pretty exhaustively about this entire subject for some weeks now. I've done alot of casual research, talked to friends who have read more about it over the last year than I have. I get a local paper that covers the Elm Guest House area, & dribs & drabs of information about organised rings of cunting evil, wealthy fucking child killers & other scum leak through the meat of the articles here & there. I've dug about as far into this as I want to go, really. Not because I fear hit-men, because it's fucking sickening & disgusting & distressing.

I think I'll just leave this to the profssionals, many whom are onto this story (stories) in far greater depth than I could hope to reach (or would want to reach) & I'm going to follow their efforts with interest but hopefully at a comfortable distance.

So, though I appreciate the offer, I think I'll go with my weeks of research (& the tons & tons of other peoples research I've been through) over your thin little effort.

Meantime, anything else that adds to the kerazzzzy notion that conspiracy surrounds Paedophile groups is quite welcome in the thread, I reckon.

Last edited:
well I dunno Sammy, old boy. I been reading pretty exhaustively about this entire subject for some weeks now. I've done alot of casual research, talked to friends who have read more about it over the last year than I have. I get a local paper that deals covers the Elm Guest House area & dribs & drubs of information about organised rings of cunting evil, wealthy fucking child killers & other scum leak through the meat of the articles here & there. I've dug about as far into this as I want to go, really. Not because I fear hit-men, because it's fucking sickening & disgusting & distressing.

... so did one of them have proof of the dossier's existence?

Ah. Shame.

no, sadly none of my mates has a dossier on paedos... but when you have people who investigated the Elm House in the 80's, & they talk about how establishment scum were getting away with child killing, it's easy to see how those with evidence could be strong armed or paid off or killed off without anyone knowing a single thing about it, without anyone know why. No-one knows why Jill was killed, your story has no motive buddy. Where's the motive in your flimsy scenario?

Go do some reading, go listen to some podcats if your slisdexit. There's not excuse for ignorance. If you look at this close enough, you'll see that whether or not it's the truth, the possibility that Dando was murdered to cover up highly establised paedos is not particularly far-fetched.